Heartaches and remedies

I’m your Mr. Bad Boy

Sorry for the late update! >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jesse was drinking ever since his fight with Tiffany. He went home to place his bags back and drove to a bar. He was on his nth glass of vodka and he was as drunk has hell. The bartender was just keeping eye on him until Jesse passed out. The bartender took Jesse’s phone and dialed the one which is in his speed dial.

 

??: Hello, Jesse? Look, I’m so-..

Bartender: Is this Ms. Tiffany?

Tiff: Oh, yes. Who is this and why do you have Jesse’s phone?

B: I’m the bartender of ***** bar. The owner of this phone was drinking too much and passed out. I called his speed dial and it happened to your number.

Tiff: Okay, I’ll just pick him up. Thank you.

 

And with that, Tiffany went to the bar and picks Jess up and brought him to her house. She took of his shoes, socks, jeans, and blazer which left him in his boxers and shirt. She tucked him in his bed and lay beside him to go to dreamland too.

 

Tiff: Good Night babe. I love you. So much.

 

The next day, Jess woke up with a throbbing head. He didn’t know how he ended up on a bed.

 

Jess: Ugh damn hangover. Wait, where am I? Pink room? Wait, am I in…….

 

His words trailed off upon seeing the girl sleeping beside him. It was indeed an angel. An angel that hurt him.

 

Jess: ‘Tiffany’

 

He was still hurt because of what happened. But all he knows is that he loves Tiffany. He stares at her and talked to her while she’s asleep.

 

Jess: You know I’m still mad, right? But I don’t know if it can last long because I really love you so much. Why can’t you see it?

 

He was expecting that the latter will not reply because he thought she was sleeping. But little did he know that Tiffany’s awake.

 

Tiff: I love you too Jess and I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything any of the words I said. I truly regret it and I just got carried away.

Jess: You’re awake?!

Tiff: I woke up because of your loud groan. But please forgive me babe, I love you so much and it hurts thinking that I lost you.

Jess: You know you were the first ever girl that made me feel this way. You were the only who understood me. Even though you said those words, I can’t stay mad. But please trust me too. When I said that you are the only one, it’s true. But I’m also sorry for shouting at you. I love you too and I hope you know that.

Tiff: I know that and I love you too babe. So are we, okay now?

Jess: Yes babe I missed so so so much!

Tiff: Awww I missed you too. So want to share some things while you were away?

Jess: Well all I did was work and I got something for you.

 

Jess got up and took something from the pocket of his blazer and sat down beside Tiffany. It was a locket and inside was a picture of the two of them smiling. Tiffany was really touched.

 

Tiff: aww babe, I love it. Thank you. I’ll wear this all the time.

Jess: I’m glad you liked it. This symbolizes that I’ll always be in your heart and hopefully I won’t be replaced by anyone.

Tiff: I won’t replace you ever. You’re the only one for me. I love you babe.

Jess: I love you too.

 

And with that, they started their day with a kiss.