08

Decieved

You stepped into the big amusement park and you were amazed at the amount of people.

This was the first time you ever went to an amusement park and you has always wanted to go to one since you were little but you never got to.

"SooMin-ah!" MinHyuk waved his hands and you walked over, looking at the rides as well.

"Isn't it huge?" MinHyuk asked and you nodded still looking at one of the rides.

MinHyuk laughed and ruffled your hair. That's when you paid attention to him and your heart skipped a beat.

"Well its good that this is indoors. If we went outdoors, we would've froze to death." MinHyuk said as both of tou walked towards one of the roller coasters.

"You want to enjoy the fun now?" You laughed and nodded as you two walked towards the rides.

"That was fun." You said as both of you sat down at one of the tables at the food stands after riding most of the rides.

"Ya. As you can tell, I don't do so good on the spinning rides." MinHyuk said as he took a sip of the drink he had just ordered.

You laughed and took a sip of your own smoothie which felt good after all that screaming.

"Before we go, you want to take a picture?" MinHyuk asked you at he.pointed at the photo booth.

"Sure. Why not?" You shrugged and both of you headed towards the photo booth with your drinks.

Once you got into the photo booth, both of you put your drinks down and waited for it to take a picture.

It took longer than you thought but after a few seconds, it did a count down and you posed for the camera.

MinHyuk slid an arm around your shoulders and it took a picture.

You were surprised when he put your arm around you and you froze. You didn't know what to do.

It was counting down again and you smiled again, but MinHyuk took his arm off your shoulder and you felt disappointed for a second.

Then suddenly, you felt someone come close and right at one, MinHyuk planted a kiss on your cheek.

You were startled and your heart pounded in your chest. Your head started to spin.

It was good you guys were sitting and taking a picture or you would'be fainted.

"Funny pose." MinHyuk said nonchalantly as if nothing happened and posed for the next shot.

After you took all the shots, you went into the station where you can put animated stickers or write on the photos.

You went over and started to put stickers until you saw the second picture.

You seemed so stiff in the picture while MinHyuk seemed relaxed but you still liked the picture.

You knew that you would keep it safe when you brought it home.

After you guys were done, MinHyuk let you have the pictures and you went outside.

It was already dark outside and you shivered in the cold.

"I have another present for you." MinHyuk said as you two got into a taxi.

"Another one? You really don't have to do this all for me." You shook your head but he just told the driver the place the present was.

"I want to do it." He said as he put a hand on your hands.

Your heart bested faster again and it seemed as if the taxi was suddenly running out of air.

Both of you sat there for little while and you wondered what kind of present it was.

"We're here."