07

Decieved

"SooMin-ah. I'm going to work." ChangSub shook your bed and you shot up.

"Work? I have to go to school! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" You jumped out of bed but ChangSub held you back.

"Dont worry. It's Christmas." You sighed of relief and plopped onto your bed again.

"Then why did you wake me up?" You rubbed your sleeply eyes and yawned as you stretched. You hated to wake up in the mornings.

"Just to say I was going to work and I might be late today." ChangSub said as he sat on your bed next to you.

"Merry Christmas Oppa! Have fun at work!" You hugged ChangSub and he laughed, trying to pry you off but you stayed on.

"Dont worry about me. But work will never be fun." You laughed as you let go and he tapped your head.

"I'll be back." ChangSub left the room as you waved and you waited until he left the house.

When he left, you took a shower and got dressed but you couldn't help but think about what happened on IlHoon's birthday.

It was a month ago but it seemed like it was only a few minutes ago.

During the month, MinHyuk stopped by the flower shop a lot and you two became friends.

After eating breakfast, you went into your room and picked up your phone.

You were deciding if you were to message him or not until the doorbell rang.

It was snowing lightly and it slowly fell on top of the blanket of snow already on the ground and you smiled.

You opened the door and saw a box in front of your door.

You looked around but you saw no one and you took the box into your house.

It wasnt heavy so you carried it to the kitchen table and closed the door.

You wondered what it was as you started to rip it open.

When you opened it, you saw another small box inside it.

You opened the box and saw and fragile looking pearl necklace with diamonds in between ech pearl.

Your eyes widened at the expensive present and you picked up the card in the box.

It read, "Merry Christmas. From MinHyuk Oppa."

After reading the note, you immediately went to your phone.

"Why did you get me such an expensive present?" You said as soon as MinHyuk picked up the phone.

"Because its Christmas." He said over all the noise in the background.

"It makes me guilty! What am I supposed to get you?" You said as you stared at the necklace, shinning in the bright light.

"How about you take me on a date today?" MinHyuk suggested and you almost choked on your spit.

"Date?"

"Ya. I can meet you at the amusement park today at 1. Is that okay?" You were so surprised, you couldn't speak.

"Hello?"

"O-oh ya. That would be fine. I'll meet you there." After, you hung up, thoughts rushed through your head.

*What should I wear?*