02

Decieved

"What?" We all said in unison as Mrs.Hwang sighed, fldong her hands in her lap.

"Im afraid that this is what I have to do. So I want Hyunshik to run the shop for me after I retire. And Peniel is not going to be working here now."

Everyone sat there as silence covered them in a blanket that was too uncomfortable for everyone.

At that moment, the bell rang, signalling that someone had come into the shop.

Automatically, you shoot up from your chair and walked out of the room and into the actual shop.

"Hello. Welcome to our shop." You bowed to the new costumer as his back was turned towards you, looking at the flowers.

"Are you looking for flowers for your special someone?" You asked as you stepped towards the costumer.

"No. Just for my mom." He turned his head towards you and smiled.

Your heart beated faster as the room started to get hotter.

"Lee SooMin? Pretty name." He said as he went towards the other shelves to look at the flowers.

You could feel your heart beat literally stop. You knew that you never even meet him again but you couldn't help but be attracted to him.

"Can I have this one shipped?" The costumer asked and you awoke from your trance.

"U-uh. Yes. Can you please come over to the desk so I can get your address and other information please?" You walked towards the counter and went through the small mini door.

"Name please?" You took out the piece of paper and a pen as he grabbed the flowers off the shelf.

"Lee MinHyuk." He said as he set the flowers on the counter and you wrote his name down on the paper.

"You can write down your address and phone number on these two lines." You set the paper in front of him as he took the pen and started to write.

"Can you make it private? I don't want my mom to know that I bought the flowers so can you bring it to my backyard at about 5 tonight? I'll be waiting there." MinHyuk said as he gave the paper back to you.

"If you please. Thank you for shopping at Hwang Flower Shop! Come again!" You said as he stepped towards the door and turned around to give you another smile.

Your heart beated quickly as you watched MinHyuk walk down the street, out of sight.

*Lee MinHyuk* You sighed and knew that you were stupid enough to be attracted to a costumer.

"SooMin-ah. What are you doing?" IlHoon asked as he walked out of the room and sat in the seat next to where you were standing.

"O-oh. Nothing. I have to make a call." You said as you took out your phone and walked outside.

You leaned against the glass and waited for ChangSub to answer.

You were going to call ChangSub to tell him that you were going to a friends house which was not true but you knew you should be home by 6 for his appointment.

"Hello?" You heard your brother's regular sleepy voice and you smiled.

"Hey Oppa. I am going to stay at my friends house afterschool today. Is that okay? I should be home before 6 though."

"Its fine with me if you can come home before we have to leave. Be safe."

"Dont worry oppa. Thanks. I love you." You smiled, hanging up the phone and walked back into the store.

It was much warmer in the store and you sighed in relief as you began to thaw off.

"Its cold outside right?" SungJae said as he put a flower onthe shelf.

"Freezing cold! I hate the cold." You grumbled as you stuck your freezing hands in your pockets.

"Hahaha. It's because you were born in January. Most people hate the season they were born in." HyunShik said as he ruffled your hair and you smiled.

Soon, he started to tickle you and you started to laugh.

He knew you hate when he tickled you but he did it to annoy you.

"Oppas!" You yelled as he chased you around the while entire store.

IlHoon and SungJae looked at each other and laughed as they walked towards your direction.

IlHoon knew you better than anyone else and he frowned in the inside, wondering if he will ever get show you what his true feelings are which was more than just friends.