04

Decieved

"Oppa! I'm home! Let's go!" You yelled as you stepped into the warm house and you could hear the couch move.

"Araso. I'm coming." You heard footsteps and you saw him coming towards the door, putting on his jacket.

"Were you sleeping again?" You asked as he slowly trudged to get his shoes from the closet.

"No. I was just resting my eyes for a little while." ChangSub said and you scoffed, poking him the the stomach.

"I think you rested them too long because your jacket is on the wrong way." ChangSub looked at his jacket and fixed it while you chuckled.

"Let's go." He tapped you head as both of you headed out the door and towards the normal bus stop and hopped on the bus.

Once the bus came to a stop, both of you got off and walked towards the fimiliar building.

"Oppa! We're here!" You said as you openned the door and a gust of warm wind hit you in the face.

"You're already this time." EunKwang said, chuckling, as he walked to the door with a clipboard in his hands.

"Yepp! I finally got ChangSub oppa to end work earlier." You sat down on one of the chairs as ChangSub was escorted to a room for his weekly physical therapy.

You went into another room with EunKwang which you always went into while ChangSub was getting therapy.

"ChangSub is all better now. He just has to come a few more times and he should be back to normal. Make sure he doesn't put too much weight on his knees, no running, and all those other things." EunKwang sat in the chair behind his desk while you sat in the one in front of it.

"Really? That's good. I thought that he would never go back to normal." You sighed of relief and smiled at the good news.

"Ya. When I first saw him, I knew he was going to take some time to heal. He was facing some knee problems before but after the car accident, it got worse and a lot of other places."

"Here. I know this isn't enough but I don't get my money until Saturday. I will pay you back later." You handed him the wnvolope of money but he denied it.

"How many times have I told you that you didn't have to pay." He said as he handed it back to you.

"But its no fair to others how we only don't get to pay while other costumers have to." You said as you slid it back.

"But you guys are different than others because you don't have parents to support you. It's a whole different story." EunKwang said as he put the envolope in front of you again.

"Hyung I-" The door opened and you saw Peniel standing in the doorway, frozen.

"Did mom and dad say anything to you again?" EunKwang said to Peniel but he shook his head slowly.

You grew confused at how they knew each other.

*Mom? Dad? Are they related?* You looked at them back and forth but you couldn't see how they were related.

"Do you guys know each other?"