06

Decieved

You jumped onto IlHoon's back and he jumped a little to surprise.

"How did you know it was my birthday?" IlHoon asked as you got off his back and he sat onto the couch.

"HyunShik Oppa told me." You said as you walked towards the refrigerator and took out cake.

"You got me a cake too?" He gasped as you set it on the table and you went to get some candles and a lighter.

"I couldn't just come unprepared." You smiled as you stuck the candles into the cake.

"Here. Let me light the candles because its dangerous." IlHoon took the lighter away from your hands and started to light the candles.

You giggled as you went to turn off the lights.

Once all the candles were lit, you turned off the lights and sat next to IlHoon.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear IlHoon Oppa. Happy birthday to you." You sang while staring at the cake but IlHoon stared at you the whole time.

He wondered if this was the right moment to tell you he liked you.

You started to clap and laugh after IlHoon blew out the candles, but stopped when you saw IlHoon staring at you.

"Wait there is something on your face." You said as you pointed to his nose.

"No there isn't." He rubbed his nose all over and he couldn't find anything.

"Now there is!" You grabbed some frosting and put it on his nose.

"Wait I think something is on your face too!" IlHoon grabbed a bunch of frosting and chased you around the room.

The room was still dark except for the moonlight that peered through the windows.

You jumped over the items, trying to avoid them while laughing as both of you tried to put frosting on each other's already frosted face.

As you were walking backwards, you tripped on a box and you shrieked as you felt yourself tip backwards.

You shut your eyes and braced yourself for whatever you would land on but you felt an arm around your waist.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw IlHoon right in front of your face.

His face seemed to glow in the moonlight and it seemed like he was another person, totally different than his usual self.

"You got a little something here." He wiped some frosting off your bottom lip and he put it on your nose.

"Thank you SooMin."