11

Decieved

"Good morning Oppa!" You said cheerfully as you set breakfast on the table.

"Did something good happen to you?" ChangSub said as he sat down in one of the seats.

"Why?" You asked as you sat down as well and started to eat.

"Because you woke up when you hate waking up, you made breakfast, and you are smiling 24/7." ChangSub suspiciously eyed you but you just stared back innocently like you did not know what he meant.

"I just thought a little change would be good." You said as you lifted ChangSub's spoonful of cereal and lifted towards his mouth.

"Alright but if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." ChangSub said putting the spoon in his mouth and taking it from your hand.

After breakfast, you pretended to get ready for school and watched ChangSub leave as usual.

Once you got to the flower shop, you said hi to everyone and happily skipped to the back room with HyunShik and SungJae.

"You seem happier today. Got a good night's sleep?" HyunShik asked as he picked up some flowers.

"Yepp!" You said as you got to work by cutting the flower stems.

"You seem more happier than usual though. Did something good happen?" SungJae asked as he helped you and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"No. Do I really seem that happy?" You asked as you stared at the two Oppas, waiting doe an answer.

"Well you're more happier than usual." HyunShik said as he have you flowers to cut.

"Hey SooMin. MinHyuk wants to see you." IlHoon said as he popped a head into the door.

It was unusual to seem him not smiling which made you wonder if he had a bad day.

You dropped all your things and headed towards the door to see MinHyuk sitting in one of the chairs.

"Oppa. Why did you come?" You said as you walked over to where he was sitting.

"To see you silly." MinHyuk said as he pinched your cheeks and you laughed as you hugged him.

"Aren't you supposes to be in school?" You asked as you broke the hug.

"Not right now. I get to spend my 1 hour on you." He said and you giggled as he poked your cheek.

"If you are going to do that kind of stuff, can you do it outside. No one wants to see that." IlHoon said as he flipped through a magazine without even staring up at you.

"Dont worry about him. He's just jealous because he's single. Let's go somewhere." MinHyuk said as he grabbed your wrist but you didn't move.

"I have work. I can't just stop working in the middle of work." You said and MinHyuk's shoulders deflated and he let go of your wrist.

"Okay then make sure to check your texts. I have to go then." MinHyuk said as he shook his phone and waved goodbye.

You waved back as he walked out of the store, bringing you back into reality.

There was a sudden crash in the back room and both you and IlHoon turned to the noise.

"I think they might need you."