03

Decieved

"Bye Oppas!" You waved goodbye as you stood in front of the door and they waved back.

"Don't catch a cold!" SungJae said as he zipped your jacket coat up all the way.

"Dont worry oppa. You know me, I won't catch a cold." You chuckled and hugged all of them before walking out into the already dark night.

You checked the time on your phone and it read 4:45. It was enough time to get these flowers delievered and get back home on time.

You grabbed a taxi and carefully set the flowers on the seat next to you.

You told the driver the address and you looked out the window.

The night was lit up brightly by the lights from the building towering over you and you breathed in deep breaths so that you wouldn't freak out like always.

You were scared of cars or any transportation and you would freak out and faint if you stay in a car too long.

Finally, after about 5 minutes, you made it to the house and you paid the driver.

You stepped out with the flowers and you gasped when you saw the house.

It wasn't a house, it was a manshion with the security and everything.

Slowly, you stepped towards the gates of the house and you saw it open and you knew that MinHyuk must have left it open for you.

You stepped onto the lawn and you were afraid you were going to set off an alarm so you walked towards the edges of the gate.

It was dark and you could barely see where you were going.

Suddenly, a hand covered your mouth and another around your waist. You were pulled back a little but the person didn't so anything else and kept still.

After a few more seconds, the person let go and he let out a sigh.

"If you took one more step, the alarms would have went off." he whispered and you turned around to see a figure next to you and you knew it was MinHyuk.

"Thanks." You whispered and you could tell he smiled.

You gave him the flowers and he gave you the money which you securely put in your pocket.

Now it was silent and you just stared at each other and your heart began to beat faster.

"U-uhm. I'll lead you out so you don't get caught." You began to walk and he grabbed your shoulders to make sure that you didn't step on an alarm.

"Wait. I think I have a better idea." He took his hands off your shoulder and you wondered where he was it what he was going to do.

Then, he lifted you up bridal style across the lawn and you heart literally stopped.

It was like your heart was broken and it had just stopped but you couldn't feel anything.

You wished you could stay like this forever but of course, you two got to the gates.

MinHyuk slowly put you down onto the ground and that's when you noticed the cold.

"Thank you for stopping by to drop off the flowers." He smiled and your heart started to beat faster as the warm blood warmed your face.

"Its no problem."

"Here's my number if you'd like it." MinHyuk sheepishly gave you a piece of paper and scratched the back of his neck which you found cute.

"Thank you. I guess I'll be going now." You said with a smile and just as you were about to go, you felt a big, heavy coat fall on your shoulders.

You turned around to see MinHyuk without his coat on and you blinked in surprised.

"Its cold outside and you can catch a cold with just that jacket on. You can return the jacket any time or I can visit the flower shop."

You stood there, speechless, and he fixed the jacket so it wouldn't fall off.

"Good night, SooMin-shi!" MinHyuk said as he waved goodbye.

You waved goodbye and you started to wonder.

*What had just happened?*