Their Happy Ending

Love starts here

A few years later…..

A little girl pushed opened the doors of a store.

“Umma!” the young girl called, “I am back!”

“Ne,” Tiffany replied, “Welcome back!”

She hurried over and carried her 4 year old child.

“Annyeong!!!” Tiffany said childishly to her child.

Her child, Eun Mi, giggled and hugged her mother.

She then nuzzled her child’s nose and put her on the floor.

“Eun mi, what did you learn today?” Tiffany said.

“I learned to count and a boy said he liked me.” Eun mi said while fiddling with her hair, “So I told Sunny seonsaengnim.”

Tiffany smiled and thought to herself proudly, “Like mother like daughter.”

“Eun mi ah, umma will go and put some stuff and we will go and eat lunch together, araso?” Tiffany said aloud.

“Mmm…” Eun mi replied while looking out of the shop window.

Tiffany took a box of magazines and was standing on a chair to put the box in a upper shelf.

Then Eun mi suddenly called, “Umma!!”

Surprising Tiffany, hence making her stumble and fall.

“Ahh!” Tiffany screamed and closed her eyes waiting for pressure to hit her head but she landed on something soft.

She opened her eyes to look into the eyes of her handsome husband, Nichkhun.

“You are so careless,” Nichkhun scolded while carrying Tiffany down from the chair, “You really are DdilFany!”

“Anyio! But when did you come back? I thought you said you will only be coming back next week.” Tiffany asked

“Why? Not happy that I came back early?” Nichkhun asked.

“Aniyo, just surprised, no wonder Eun mi called me just now.” Tiffany replied.

“Umma!!!” Eun mi called running towards Nichkhun, “Appa is back.”

“I know,” Tiffany said smiling, “Let’s go for lunch!”

At the restaurant,

“Umma! Appa!” Eun mi called.

“Ne!” Tiffany and Nichkhun replied.

“My birthday is coming right?” Eun mi continued.

Tiffany nodded her head and smiled, “What do you want?”

“I want a younger sister.” Eun mi replied innocently.

“What?!” Tiffany replied choking on her food.

Nichkhun looked at his daughter in disbelief.

Tiffany then started blushing and looked everywhere except at her husband.

At night at home,

“Is Eun Mi asleep?” Tiffany asked Nichkhun as he entered their room.

“Mmmm.” Nichkhun replied sleepily, “I told her 4 bed time stories before she finally slept.”

“Now you know how hard I work.” Tiffany replied.

Nichkhun surveyed his wife, it has been at least 1 month since he last saw her. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap night dress and her hair was tied up.

“Tiffany, jagiya…” Nichkhun murmured while hugging her.

“Go and change and sleep.” Tiffany replied, “ I still have some work to do.” Business had shot up after her shop was featured in a magazine after she planned the Woo young and Victoria wedding a few years ago.

Nichkhun pouted and obeyed her.

“Yobo,” Tiffany called.

“What did you say?” Nichkhun said running out of the washroom, flustered, “What did you call me?”

“Yobo?” Tiffany said unsure.

“REALLY? After so long you never called me that but you finally did!” Nichkhun screamed in English.

“Keep your voice down!” Tiffany replied in English.

They only conversed in English when they were by themselves.

Nichkhun smiled and hugged her, she hugged back sheepishly and the night ended quietly but happily.

After 1-2 months.

Nichkhun Horvejkul! You babo!!!” Tiffany screamed from the washroom.

“Yay! I am going to have a sister after all.” Eun mi said happily.

But Nichkhun was still left clueless, “What did I do wrong?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super short super stupid last chapter. No inspiration. I am going to start a new fanfic soon. A Yesung+Tiffany+Onew story. Any comments? Opinions? Thank you for your continuous support and patience throughout the fanfic. Thank you. Anticipate my coming fanfic.