You are not the only one who knoes how to sacrifice

Love starts here

Author’s note: The time phrase is like this: The first chapter is a Monday, the second is a Tuesday the third is a Wednesday, hence this chapter is on a Thursday. J

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning.

Tiffany stumbled out of bed to only find that she wasn’t even in her own clothes and not to say her own room, or her own house. She looked around only to see a sleeping Nichkhun, she did some mental calculation and released out that today was Thursday.

“Thursday? AH! Yea, have to for check-up.” Tiffany remembered. By that time after making so much noise, Nichkhun had woken up as well. “Nichkhun-ssi, why am I in your house? Never mind that just send me to the nearest bus stop I have to go to the hospital.”

“Yeah, but you have to eat first or I will not let you go.” Nichkhun replied.

“Why? You are not my father, so you don’t tell me what to do.” Tiffany argued.

“Do you want to go for your check-up?” Nichkhun asked.

“I guess so. FINE!” Tiffany pouted.

“Good, so change into this.” he said and flung some clothes at Tiffany.

“Thanks!” Tiffany said and she stood up to go to the toilet.

But when she stood up she hit the bedside table and stumbled a bit. Nichkhun grabbed her arm and said “Be careful, you.” “Ne,” and Tiffany laughed sheepishly.

“Let me help you,” Nichkhun said. “No, it is okay” said Tiffany and she pushed Nichkhun’s arm away and fumbled into the toilet.

After changing, Tiffany wanted to sneak out while Nichkhun is cooking, but the front door couldn’t open.

“What’s wrong with this door, why won’t it open?” Tiffany whispered while pushing and pulling against the door.

“Seriously, if you can’t even do something so easy as opening a door, don’t try to escape.”said Nichkhun when he came out of the kitchen.

Tiffany gave him a serious star before sitting down to eat, “Eat, okay?” Nichkhun said, “I am going to go change.”

Tiffany nodded in response.

After 1hour,

Nichkhun finally came out of his room.

“What do you do in there? Do you fly all the way to Europe before coming back just to that shirt?” Tiffany asked slightly annoyed.

“That is why you don’t have a boyfriend, cause you don’t dress up.” Nichkhun replied haughtily.

Tiffany shot him a look “Okay can we go now?”

“That’s what we are doing.” Nichkhun muttered, and they left.

They reached the hospital in a quick 30 minutes, just 10 minutes before the actual meeting time.

Tiffany got of the car and said “Kamsahmida!” But Nichkhun got off the car as well.

“You don’t need to follow me you know.” Tiffany said as Nichkhun followed Tiffany into the hospital.

Nichkhun smirked and continued following her. A lot of female nurses turn to gawk at Nichkhun after they had entered the building.

“So why do you need to go for a check-up?” Nichkhun finally asked after Tiffany finished registering and got a queue number. She sat down and said “You know when we were still activities and hasn’t really quit yet? At that time I had a lot of throat problems so I have to come to the hospital once every 6 months for a check-up.” “Oh, yea I remember.” Nichkhun said.

“0707.” A nurse called. “Oh that’s my number.” tiffany stood up and hurried in.

Nichkhun fell asleep while waiting for Tiffany, after all he didn’t sleep properly yesterday night.

After about 30 minutes, Tiffany came out and said “Let’s go!” But to be only greeted by a sleeping Nichkhun. “Seriously, sleeping after only 30 minutes.” She nudged him a few times, but he didn’t wake up. “Hey, hey are you okay?”

“Huh?” Nichkhun slowly opened his eyes, unsteadily.

Tiffany grabbed his hand and pulled him, towards the car park, but he didn’t even notice. His pressed against his forehead with his free hand while they walked. “What a nice couple.” commented a old lady looking at them holding hands, while they were at the lift lobby waiting for the lift. Tiffany’s grip on Nichkhun tightened, despite feeling sick Nichkhun could feel it, and he started grinning to himself.

“Aniyo, halmoni.” Tiffany said, but before she could explain the lift came. “Annyeong!” Tiffany said politely before leaving.

In the lift, Tiffany quickly let go of his hand while he was leaning against the lift wall, “You see! now they think I am your girlfriend.” Tiffany shrieked. Nickhun had his eyes closed and he was holding onto the handle for support, he looked really sick.

Tiffany started feeling bad, “Maybe I was too harsh.” She thought to herself. Then all of a sudden Nichkhun fell to the ground. “Nichkhun-ssi!” Tiffany screamed. “Come, let’s take the lift back..” But she was cut off, “Aniyo….” Nichkhun said. “But, fine.” Tiffany finally said.

Tiffany helped Nichkhun up and brought him to the car which was, luckily, near by. She reached into Nichkhun’s pocket for the car keys. Tiffany had a license she just got it recently, but her memory was horrible. She had to take the examinations quite a few times.

“Here goes nothing.” She said after sitting Nichkhun into the back seat. She started the car.

“Ahh!!! Noo…” screamed Tiffany as she was driving, she was bad at driving. When she finally reached her apartment, she breathed deeply and calmed herself. She then questioned herself why she came to her house not his house after all she knew where it was. “NO! I can’t drive again, I might end up in a accident.

“Guess we will have to make do with what I have at my house.” Tiffany said to Nichkhun. She got off and went over the help him. She helped him towards her house and laid him on her bed. Her room was white and pink, very bright and clear.

“What should I get?” She thought after touching his head. “It is definitely fever, you must have got it from me.” Tiffany said to Nichkhun. Tiffany felt extremely guilty at that moment “If he didn’t take care of me, he would not have this fever, so it will be my duty to take care of him.” She said to herself.

She got some medicine, clothes, water, thermometer and a towel, the exact same things he got for her. Tiffany took his temperature and found it to be 42 degree, even worst then her’s.

She dampened the cloth and started helping him clean his hands and legs. “I couldn’t help him change clothes, I mean I just can’t!” Tiffany thought. But her neighbours were gossipy and most of them were female. “Fine! I know what.” Tiffany finally said.

She took a blindfold and blindfolded herself, wore gloves and started helping him change clothes, trying her best to not come in contact with his body.

At moments when the blindfold came down she still kept her eyes closed. While she was changing him, Nichkhun regained conscious, he could see Tiffany helping him change with her blindfolds and gloves. “Typical Tiffany,” he thought to himself.

After changing and wiping his body, feeding him the medicine and giving him water to drink she placed a ice pack on his forehead. “Get well soon.” Tiffany said and took his clothes to wash.

After about a few hours of sleeping Nichkhun woke up. It was 8pm. The sky was dark with a few stars. He heard the TV on outside and walked unsteadily down the hallway to the living room. He saw Tiffany sitting crouched on the sofa hands around her legs.

Tiffany turned to look at Nichkhun and gave her famous eye smile before standing up to walk over to him. “Are you okay now?” She asked. “Yeah, much better.” He said, “My temperature went down to 39 degrees.

“Really?! That’s good,” Tiffany said. “But I am a little hungry.” Nichkhun continued. “I will go buy something for you to eat.” said Tiffany. “Huh? It is okay, do you have anything in your house,” he asked. “Umm…” Tiffany answered. Nichkhun looked around only to see cup noodles, packet noodles and canned food. “Do you have proper food?” He asked, holding up a can.

“Those are proper food.” Tiffany said, and she tiptoed to grab the can of sausages from Nichkhun, in that split second, Nichkhun’s face was only a few inches from Tiffany’s face. Their both face redden and Tiffany slipped. Nichkhun quickly grabbed her but he was weak too, so the both of them fell onto the floor, Nichkhun on top of Tiffany.

Extremely embarrassed, Tiffany quickly got up and said, “Um, I think I will just call for pizza delivery.” “Yeah, and I will go call some people.” said Nichkhun.

The pizza arrived in 20 minutes and both of them enjoyed a awkward dinner with Tiffany sprawled on the sofa and Nichkhun hiding in her room. After dinner, Nichkhun took his temperature again it has gone down to 38 degrees. But Nichkhun didn’t exactly felt happy, he felt kind of sad to leave Tiffany, “Nichkhun Horvejkul! What are you think, you are getting married next month.” Nichkhun mentally scolded himself.

Tiffany was totally clueless that Nichkhun’s fever had gone down, until he came out and said “Tiffany-ssi, my fever has gone down, so I will be going home.” Nichkhun said. “Thanks for everything.”

“Oh, I see, okay, see you next week?” Tiffany said.

“Yeah,” Nichkhun said and smiled. He went to change and left leaving Tiffany with “Annyeong, got to go find Victoria.” He felt slightly regretful, but he was getting married after all. When he said that to Tiffany, Tiffany only responded with a simple “Annyeong.”and a sad face.

The night then ended with both having thoughts of each other.

Chapter 4 end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to comment, how was it? I find it boring cause the story is like I take care of you, you take care of me. Please remember to comment. J SARANGHAEYO!!! A lot a lot of comments!! Thank you for reading!!! The poster will come this weekend hopefully.