Don't treat me like this

Love starts here

The next morning Tuesday before Tiffany, Nichkhun and Victoria met up.

Tiffany’s phone was ringing, Tiffany who was an early riser was franticly looking for it.

“Aish! Where did I put it?” Tiffany mumbled, “Ah! My phone,” she said after finally finding it under piles and piles of paper. “Yoboseyo? Fany fany Tiffany-unnie?” A faint but clear voice said. Tiffany thought about the voice, only one person had this voice.

“Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo? Are you Tiffany?” The voice asked. “Yoboseyo, Seohyun, maknae baby!!!” Tiffany replied. “Our dear fany fany Tiffany-unnie !!!” Seohuyn screamed, “Want to meet up in the afternoon, at about 3pm?” “Sure!!!” said Tiffany. “Okay!!! See you soon” Seohyun replied.

“When did she come back?” Tiffany thought. “Eng, but wait, I have to meet the khuntoria couple today. Never mind I can just pass them the documents and explain to them a bit then I will leave.”

Tiffany then happily went to her shop without knowing she was late. When she reached there Nichkhun and Victoria were already waiting for her. “Tiffany-ssi, why were you late?”They asked when they saw her.

Tiffany just smiled her eye smile and opened the store. She talked briefly about the things they talked about last week and the things that was going to be done next week.

“Okay, next week will be the trying of gowns and tuxedos and everything else. The bridesmaid and best men should be brought along, but for today can you guys first try the clothes.” Tiffany said.

“Ooooh.” said Victoria. She brought them up stairs to where the wedding gowns were kept. And Tiffany asked one of her helpers which she brought along with her to help Nichkhun, while she herself assisted Victoria. “What colour would you want it to be in?” asked Tiffany when they were left by their selves.

“White!!!” shouted Victoria. “Okay…” said Tiffany while she measured Victoria before pulling out a white dress.

It was strapless white-gold with a hem, with a ribbon around the waist area. The bottom it a bell kind of shape.

“I love it, but I don’t like the way it is shaped.” Victoria muttered. So she pulled out a strapped dress with blue and white Swarovski crystals that decorate the straps. The bottom part was long and wasn’t bouncy like the first dress.

“But now I don’t like the way it is designed” Victoria mumbled

“No worries, I will help you redesign it so it will fit your expectations,” Tiffany said. And she drew on a piece of paper. When she finished it looked nice. It was beige-white with a ribbon around the waist area, strapless and lace covering the whole dress.

“What about shoes?” Tiffany asked. “I am not sure,” Victoria answered while looking at some shoes. “I suggest this,” Tiffany said, “To match your shoes.” and she pointed at a pair of shoes

It was a simple pair of silver stiletto heel, with open toes and a crystal butterfly on each shoe.

“Or this,” said Tiffany, and she pulled the shoe out.

It was a white open toe Stiletto heel with a white ribbon at the front.

Finally, Victoria saw the perfect shoe. “I want this,” she declared.

It was a white-silver stiletto heel with a open toes, Swarovski crystals lining the edge and hemming with it.

Tiffany wrote furiously down everything on her clipboard before asked Victoria to go look at the accessories while she go check on Nichkhun.

When she was where the tuxedoes were placed, she saw her helper experiencing some difficulties with Nichkhun. He was obviously teasing her helper with his charm, giving her a wink or a smile, once in a while

Tiffany patted her helper’s shoulder and whispered, “Go help Victoria I will deal with him.” The helper nodded and left quietly, so quietly that Nichkhun didn’t notice.

Then he said, “Hey, tell that boss of yours that all her clothes , no wonder she has no business.” thinking it was still the helper.

“Mr. Horvejkul, if you have problems with me, don’t just tell my worker.” Tiffany said.

“Whattt?” he turned around to face Tiffany, “Tiffany-ssi, I, uh, I love that tuxedo,” Nichkhun said, and it turns out he really liked it. “I sincerely like this,” he said and continued admiring it.

It was a black tuxedo with a red vest and a stripped tie. A white shirt to finish the look. And a pair of black shoes to accompany it.

Tiffany smiled while looking at Nichkhun admire the tuxedo. Nichkhun smiled too seeing Tiffany smile. Tiffany jotted it down a walked off quickly.

Victoria was looking at the bridesmaid dresses when she arrived.

“Okay, I don’t know why Nichkhun chose black and red for the wedding colours but it is really hard to chose dresses.” Victoria whinnied.

“It is okay, he wants you to be the most out standing cause you will be the only one wearing white.” Tiffany answered. “I know that f(x) girls will be your bridesmaid so I picked out 4 dresses already.” And Tiffany pulled out 4 red dresses.

The first one was a dark red strapless dress with a big ribbon running around the waist.

“I love this, it will be for Luna,” Victoria commented.

The second one was of a brighter red and strapless, there was some cloth hanging form the waist area giving it some design.

“For Krystal,” Victoria said.

The third one was of same colour as the second one, just more pinkish, it was a strapless flowy dress with flower at the waist area.

“It just screams Suili,” Victoria declared.

“What about Amber?” Tiffany asked knowing how Amber is like,“I prepared something for her as well.”

“REALLY?!” Victoria said, “Show it to me!”

It was a pair of red skinny jeans with a black top and a silver chain not to mention white sneakers.

“Love it, what about shoes?” Victoria said after seeing the outfits.

“I think this would match.” Tiffany encouraged.

It was a pair of gleamy red stilettos, no design whatsoever. And Tiffany wrote everything down

Tiffany walked over to Nichkhun’s side, he was choosing the best men’s tuxedos.

“Um, which one is better?” Nichkhun asked Tiffany when he saw her.

“This,” Tiffany answered, and she pulled out a tuxedo.

It was black with a black waist band and jacket and pants and a white shirt with black shoes.

“Done,” Tiffany said, and wrote everything down.

She then went to called the both people down to the first floor. She looked nervously at her watch it was already 1 pm later she had to meet with Seohyun. “Okay,” Tiffany said “The accessories I will follow you to the jewelry store to buy, the flower I will chose for you, what flowers would you like?”

“Red and white roses,” Victoria replied. “Noted,” Tiffany nodded and she wrote it down. “Let’s go, and sorry but today I will have to leave a 2.30pm because I have a very important meeting later.”

“Sure no problem,” Victoria replied. “What meeting?” Nichkhun questioned, “None of your business.” Tiffany answered.

At the jewelry shop, Tiffany and co.,

“First pick the rings,” Tiffany said. And the assistant picked out three pair of rings, It was a simple cut ring with diamonds.

“I love it,” Victoria said, and as if to acknowledge it she kissed Nichkhun and put it on. Tiffany smile and looked at the necklaces.

“This one,” Victoria shouted, a white gold necklace with pearls and diamonds. The earrings were flying doves.

“I will take this one,” Nichkhun said pointing to the necklace and earring.

“Where is Tiffany?” asked Victoria after Nichkhun paid. “Over there,” Nichkhun said spotting her looking at some bracelets. “Tiffany!” the couple called. Tiffany turned around and smile and walked towards them.

“What were you looking at?” Victoria asked, “Oh, nothing,” Tiffany grinned and looked at her watch before saying, “It already 2.30pm, got to go, Annyeong!” And she ran off.

“Nichkhun-yeobo,” Victoria said, “I have some classes starting soon so can I go first as well?” “Sure,” Nichkhun nodded “Annyeong, Victoria-jagiya!” “Annyeong! Saranghaeyeo!” Victoria said while making the heart sign and she walked off.

When Victoria was clearly out of sight, Nichkhun ran back into the store. “I should buy Tiffany-ssi something to thank her for taking care of me that time.” So he looked for the assistant and bought the bracelet. “So what am I going to do for the rest of the afternoon, have coffee, yea,” and he went off to the nearest star bucks.

“Tiffany-unnie!” cried Seohyun when Tiffany entered the star bucks. “Seohyun, Taeyeon , Hyoyeon, and Sunny!” And tiffany ran towards them. “Omo, Tiffany you gown,” Taeyeon commented, “Yea you have become prettier,” Hyoyeon added, “How is your wedding shop coming along,” Sunny asked.

Tiffany smiled and was about to answer when, “Tiffany-ssi,” Tiffany knew whose voice it was, “What are you doing here, Nichkhun-ssi?” Tiffany said before even turning around.

“Oh, Nichkhun-oppa,” The snsd girls greeted. “Annyeong,” Nichkhun greeted calmly, before pulling Tiffany into an embrace and pulling her away, “Excuse us.”

The snsd giggled, Seohyun said, “ Taeyeon-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie, Sunny-unnie do you think Tiffany-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa are a couple?”

“I hope so,” Sunny pouted, “I can’t believe even our DdilFany is in love.”

“Yeah, my husband,” Taeyeon whined.

“I don’t think so,” said Hyoyeon.

“Huh?!” Seohyun, Sunny and Taeyeon, turned to look at Hyoyeon.

“I heard that Nichkhun and Victoria are going to get married as in real life married marriage. And did you hear how Tiffany called Nichkhun, she must still hate him over that incident.” Hyoyeon continued.

“Really?” The said.

While Nichkhun pulled Tiffany, Tiffany struggled. “Yah! Nichkhun-ssi, what are you doing?” “I should be the one asking you what you are doing, are your friends more important than me?” That sounded wrong so Nichkhun continued, “Your CLIENT, C.L.I.E.N.T.!”

“Yea, why? Can’t my friends be so important to me, got a problem.?” Tiffany answered sharply. “Yah, whatever, I wanted to give you this, to thank you” said Nichkhun taking out the present he bought for her, “but since you are this kind of person, whatever.” And he threw the bracelet he bought into the drain, the bracelet flowed along with the water and disappeared.

“Annyeong, Tiffany-ssi,” Nichkhun said. And he walked off.

“Crazy idiot,” Tiffany said and turned to walk off.

Chapter 5 end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it, please remember to comment sorry could’t update quickly had school and other activities, the poster is made!!!!!! BY: JMfanfiction, just saw it just now, so happie!!!!!!*Extremely hyper* Remember to comment! J Disclaimer: I do not own Tiffany and co., Tiffany, Nichkhun, Victoria. THANK YOU JMfanfiction love ya!!!