Fun and forgiveness at the Amusement park

Love starts here

After arguing with Nichkhun, Tiffany stormed off to look for Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny.

“Seriously, that guy just gets on my nerves.” Tiffany muttered to herself,

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sunny asked Tiffany.

“Nothing, Want to go shopping?” Tiffany offered.

“NE!” There SNSD girls answered.

At some shopping mall in Seoul,

“Ga ja!” Taeyeon said after making payment, they had just bought some clothes from a shop.

“Tiffany-unnie,” Seohyun said, “I have some Amusement park tickets I bought, but I can’t go and Taeyeon-unnie, Hyoyeon-unnie and Sunny-unnie also can’t make it, so can you take it?”

“Huh? I never…” Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny were nudged by Seohyun. “Yeaaa, I never thought that Seohyun would by the tickets so we are not free,” Taeyeon said quickly.

“Oh?” Tiffany said taking the tickets and looking at them suspiciously, “Will I be going by myself?”

“Aniyo,” Seohyun said, “Jessica-unnie is coming.”

“Ahh, Okay, kamsahamnida!” Tiffany said.

So while Tiffany read through the tickets, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sunny huddled up, “Seohyun what is going on?” Sunny asked, “Unnie, I think that Tiffany should have a trip with Nichkhun so, I bought the tickets,” “No Jessica?” Taeyeon asked, “Nope,” Seohyun smiled, “But she is all in this plan,” “So I think to spice it up we should ask Tiffany to buy a present for him,” Hyoyeon suggested, They all nodded their heads and thought of a plan.

“Tiffany-unnie,” Seohyun said, “The meeting time will be at 12 noon, and don’t you think you should buy something for that person who goes?”

Tiffany nodded her head and followed them to buy the present.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun is still fuming over that incident , he didn’t actually throw the bracelet away it was still with him, he just threw the box, then someone called him.

“Yoboseyo? Hyung?” A voice said.

“Woo young?” Nichkhun replied, “Why did you call?”

“Hyung, I have tickets for a trip to the amusement park tomorrow but I can’t make it can you go?”

“With who?” Nichkhun asked.

“Chansung,” Wooyoung answered, “Please go!!!”

“The tickets will be passed to you by “Chansung” ” Wooyoung said, before Nichkhun could answer.

And the line went dead. “Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?” Nichkhun said, “Aish, this kid.”

The next day, at the Amusement park.

“Yoboseyo?” Tiffany said, she was calling Jessica, “Where are you?”

“Yoboseyo….” Jessica answered faking a ‘sick’ voice, “Fany fany Tiffany, sorry but I can’t come today, I got sick, very high fever.”

“Oh, Get well soon, I will just go home,” Tiffany replied.

“Aniyo, there will be a replacement,” Jessica said “Just look out for someone wearing a beige brown jacket.”

“Is he or she a guy or a girl?” Tiffany asked.

“Guy, sorry, last minute replacement, must have fun and take pictures or I will no take my medicine.” said Jessica childishly.

“GUY, but, but,” Tiffany was about to give some excuse when she heard someone saying “Jessica…. Please take your medicine!”

“Anyio, Umma!” Jessica answered, “Tiffany, go and have fun of I won’t take my medicine.”

“Fine!” Tiffany finally said, she didn’t want Jessica to fall anymore sick, and she put down the phone, “Someone wearing brown, someone wearing brown.” Tiffany murmured to herself.

Jessica grinned after putting down to phone she gave a ok sign to Seohyun who voiced Jessica’s Umma.

“Yoboseyo? Chansung! Where are you?” Nichkhun asked.

“Hyung!” Chansung said, “Sorry but I am in another country at the moment, so I can’t come, but there is a replacement, look for some girl wearing a striped purple shirt, and take pictures and have fun or I will never forgive you.”

And the phone went dead, “Chansung? Yoboseyo?” Nichkhun said, “Aish, that kid. Wait, he said, GIRL?” “Girl in striped purple shirt. Girl in striped purple shirt.”

Then he saw Tiffany. She looked not bad, in he striped purple shirt with Victorian sleeves and a short mini skirt with black tights. She looked nervous with her small clutch sling bag and her hair all bundled into a bun.

“Wait, striped purple shirt?” Nichkhun thought to himself, he looked around to see anyone else wearing a striped purple shirt, but he saw none.

“It can’t be, I mean it just can’t be,” he thought to himself.

Tiffany was so worried so she just walked pass Nichkhun thinking he was a ajusshi.

“Tiffany-ssi,” Nichkhun called out to Tiffany, “Annyeong!”

Tiffany tuned around to look at Nichkhun and froze. “What is he doing here, wait he is wearing…” Tiffany thought to herself as she scanned Nichkhun, “White shirt, jeans and a brown jacket. Brown jacket, brown jacket, wait, BROWN JACKE!! NO! Not him, ever, but Jessica…”

“I guess we have to go to the Amusement park together?” Nichkhun said looking at Tiffany.

“Yea,” Tiffany murmured she was still fuming over that incident, she passed him the tickets and walked towards the entrance.

“YAH!Yah,” Nichkhun called out to Tiffany, “Seriously you are so childish, it is not like it was my fault.”

Tiffany turned around glared at him and said, “Do you want to come out of the Amusement park in one piece?”

Nichkhun closed his eyes and massaged his temples, “Why am I stuck with her?”

 

“So you coming?” Tiffany asked, “Stop standing there, Nichkhun-ssi.”

And she turned abruptly and walked off, Nichkhun ran towards her walked silently.

“Welcome~ hope you have a good time here.” The ticket lady said.

“So what do you want to ride first?” Tiffany asked coldly.”

“That.” Nichkhun said pointing to the roller coaster, and he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the queue.

“Okay, tell my mom, I love her,” joked Nichkhun, once that were on the ride.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and held tightly onto the handrail.

“Ahhhh!” Tiffany screamed it was clearly scary, but Nichkhun was clearly enjoying himself. At that moment Tiffany grabbed his arm and hid her face, Nichkhun turned and looked at her. He smirked and wiped out his hand phone and snapped a photo of her.

When the ride ended, they got off and Tiffany ran off quickly to calm herself down. “How was it?” Nichkhun asked smirking. “Let’s go to the next ride, haunted house.” Tiffany quickly said covering her nervousness.

When they were at the haunted house attraction, Nichkhun seemed nervous. “How many people going in?” asked the game master, “2 or 6?”

“2” Tiffany said calmly.

“Please go in,” continued the game master as he opened the door.

“Aish, seriously!” Nichkhun scream at the first surprise. The curtain flew up, unexpectedly.

Tiffany laughed, she was enjoying it.

They continued walking and they reached a small passage, but the only problem was it had hand sticking out of it.

Tiffany took the first step only to be pulled back by Nichkhun. Tiffany sighed and took his hand, walked. Nichkhun gulped and felt much better, he wasn’t so afraid. Then suddenly a “ghost” came out of no where and grabbed Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed but she didn’t let go of Nichkhun’s hand, Nichkhun pulled her hand and ran off. Finally after many scares Tiffany and Nichkhun made it out, sweating. Tiffany looked at his arm and saw it was covered with multiple scratch marks.

“Sorry,” she said embarrassed, pointing to the marks.

“It is okay,” Nichkhun said, “Which ride next?”

“The Viking,” Tiffany said and they went off to ride. After riding they went to the water rides and got very wet!

“That was fun,” Tiffany commented looking at her watch, “It is already 7pm let’s go home, Victoria must be waiting for you, remember to come next week, the week after is your coming marriage, hwaiting!” And she turned to walk off.

“Wait!” Nichkhun said, he took out the bracelet which her did not threw, he remembered that the shop assistant said that it was the last piece and there were no other so her couldn’t throw it, he just threw the box.

“Here,” He said passing the bracelet to Tiffany which was attached to a dolphin plushy. He started blushing which cause Tiffany to blush. "This is for you, I wanted to pass it to you but I didn't have the chance," Tiffany continued and she a bag towrads Nichkhun. “Annyeong!” and she ran off. Leaving Nichkhun speechless.

Chapter 6 end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How was it, it is rather draggy right? I am ending it soon after a few more chapters. Remember to comment a lot a lot of comments, and some ideas on how it should end!!!!