This much sacrifice

Love starts here

“So how are going to go there?” asked Tiffany after they exited the shop

“Yeah, how are we going to the church?” asked Victoria.

“………” Nichkhun didn’t reply he was in much thought. Victoria nudged him. “Nichkhun oppa!”

“Huh? Oh, get there? By car obviously.” He mumbled. He was thinking about the things he saw on tiffany’s desk. And at that moment he fished out his car keys to unlock the car. Tiffany stared at the small car that responded. It was small, and squeezed looking car.

“Not bad, right?” asked Nichkhun after he saw Tiffany looking at his car.

“Yeah, not bad at all.” Tiffany replied sarcastically.

Victoria and Tiffany hopped into the passenger seats while Nichkhun hopped into the driver seat. Tiffany felt very uncomfortable, it was so squeeze, Nichkhun saw Tiffany fidgeting around at he back, while Victoria was enjoying herself next to him. “Maybe I should get a bigger car?” Nichkhun thought.

After what almost seem like hours to Tiffany they finally reached the church. It was in Seoul but hidden in some small street. It looked nice with rain tree grown everywhere on the outside.

“Here we are, at the church!” chirped Victoria. Tiffany got off Nichkhun’s red lotus sports car. And surveyed the church. It was peaceful, elegant, picturesque and there was this was this occasional wind. And some thing that made Tiffany very drawn to the church. “Not bad, not bad at all” She thought to herself.

“Maybe you guys can thank the wedding photos here.” She suggested.

“Yeah, totally.” Victoria agreed. Tiffany jotted everything down in here notebook and continued to walk into the church.

The inside of the church was pure beauty. Long stained glass windows with wooden benches. With a red carpet and crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

“Good choice. VERY beautiful church.” Tiffany said.

Victoria smiled at Nichkhun who grinned. Tiffany wrote everything she saw down onto her note book and said “ It is decided, the wedding pictures will be taken here. It is okay with you guys right?”

“Of course!” Victoria replied brightly. “Speaking of which, I have already thought of the guest list.” she continued, “The whole of f(x) and 2pm plus our managers with our relatives.”

“That’s all?” Tiffany said after writing it down.

“Yeah, I want a small quiet wedding.” Victoria said.

“The wedding stationary will be provided by a company I am very familiar with, here are the example of the items.” Tiffany said while handing them a file of photos.

“I will show you guys the music next week, and I will let you guys see the real copy of wedding stationary as well. Decorations will be done by me personally according to your style.” Tiffany added.

“And if I rush you guys might be able to choose you wedding gowns and suits and other accessories by next week.” Tiffany said.

“Wow, you really are efficient. Thanks for the hard work.” Victoria said.

Tiffany smiled and said. “Um, thank you, but I have to go now have to go home and rush out the timetable.”

“Of course. Annyeong!” the couple said.

“Annyeong!!” Tiffany chimed and she exited leaving the couple there.

Tiffany took the bus home and started rushing out everything, she called many people multiple times and made sure everything were of were of best quality. She typed out the timetable bit by bit and when she was finished she smiled it was 1am in the morning. “Finally,” she thought but all of a sudden her Mac book ran out of battery and it shut off.

“No, no you can’t do this to me, noooooo.” Tiffany cried, but it was no use what was done was done. “Fine I will pull an all nighter luckily I have a habit of writing things down,” she though while looking at a paper filled with notes and printouts.

The next morning, Tiffany had fallen asleep at her desk, she pulled a all nighter and slept only at 5am in the morning. She woke up to find out it was already 2pm. “Aish! Can’t believe I woke up so late.” She muttered to herself. She changed into a new set of clothes and went straight to the wedding shop. She opened the wedding shop and continued planning.

Knowing that not much people usually came to her shop going there late was no worry for her. But the eye bags ender her eyes and paper marks and cuts she had were horrid so she wrapped herself up in jackets despite the hot weather. She planned and planned so much that she forgot all about lunch and breakfast. Nothing was as important as the coming wedding.

When she finished doing all the paper work she printed it out and called Nichkhun.

Yoboseyo?”Nichkhun said, he was in a middle of shooting some cf when she called.

“Nichkhun-ssi when can I meet you so I can pass you the timetable and other paperwork.” Tiffany asked.

“Timetable, paperwork but we only talked about it yesterday.” Nichkhun said.

“Yah, yah whatever just meet with me.” Tiffany said.

“Fine, 10pm at your wedding shop.” He said.

“Sure, be on time okay?” Tiffany said

“I am always on…” Nichkhun was cut off as Tiffany had already put down the phone.

At 9.50pm sharp, Tiffany was packing some stuff while waiting for Nichkhun to come she had carried multiple boxes of old decoration, catalogues and gowns to the second level. You can see that she was really very tired, as she was sweating in the air conditioned room and her lips were in a pale red colour. “Just one more box, Tiffany, Hwaiting!” Tiffany told herself. It was very late and there was no one walking outside the shop or anywhere on the street.

As she took one step up the stairs she could feel that she felt very faint and her arms felt very weak, just then she lost her balance and fell to the ground, the last thing she heard was “Yah! Tiffany!” and falling into something soft.

“Yah! Tiffany-ssi! Wake up!” Nichkhun called. It was he who called out to her and it was he who caught her when she fainted. Nichkhun had just ended his filming and he rushed to the wedding shop, only to see Tiffany fainting when he entered the shop.

“Hey wake up! Please wake up!” Nichkhun cried, but it was of no use. “Aish, seriously, this woman.” He mumbled. He touched her forehead and found it to be very hot. “Wow, it must be at least 40 degrees, better send her to a hospital.” he thought but he remember that Tiffany said before she doesnt like hospitals. “Fine, I will just send you to the next best thing, my house!”

He carried her bridal style towards his car. He put her on the passenger seat next to him and help her buckle her eat belt, but when her reached across her he could feel her hair brushing against his face. Nichkhun didn’t know why but he felt his face turn red and hot. “Must be the weather.” he thought and continued driving. He drove at 100km/h and very quickly reached his apartment.

He carried her to his apartment unit and brought her to his room, a dark room where you could possibly see the whole of Seoul with his ceiling to floor windows. He laid her on his bed and drew the curtains. He quickly got ready some fever pills, towel, water, a fresh change of clothes and a thermometer. He took her temperature and found it to be exactly 40 degrees. “So hot !” he whispered.

Nichkhun helped her take off her jackets and found multiple paper cuts and marks, and removed her sunglasses to reveal the most horrid eye bags. “No wonder you managed to finished the plan.” he thought to himself. He didn’t thought about whether he should help her change or ask his female neighbour to help him. Asking his neighbour seems more sensible so he went out to ask her. His neighbour was an 50 years old lady.

“Wow, such a pretty lady,” the old lady said after helping her change into a new set of clothes, “You must really like her, otherwise you won’t be going through so much trouble.”

“I…..” Nichkhun wasn’t even able to answer. “Kamsahamnida!” he said to the lady before she left. The old lady smiled and walked off.

He started feeding the syrupy medicine next. He then poured some water into . Finally he place a warm towel on Tiffany’s forehead. “Do I really like you?” Nichkhun asked the sleeping Tiffany.

At last he pull a chair and next to the bed and sat there, finally Nichkhun slept, right there next to Tiffany.

Chapter 3 end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Please remember to comment, I know this chapter was a little bad cause I was really very tired after school. I hope you guys won’t mind! Thank you for reading!!!!! Remember to give comments!!!! :D Please don't mind some scenes Nichkhun and Tiffany fans!!!!! :)