The fated meeting

Love starts here

“How much work must I put in before some couple will actually walk into my store and order a package? It has been 1 full year since SNSD has stopped all activities, and everyone has gone their own ways. Taeyeon is now a designer, Jessica is now traveling, Yoona is continuing her acting career, Sunny is now a kindergarten teacher, Sooyoung is now a food critic, Hyoyeon is now a dance instructor, Yuri is now a TV host, Seohyun is now furthering her studies. And I, Tiffany is now the owner of a shop.” Tiffany thought to herself.

Not much people usually came to Tiffany’s store, Tiffany used to think that people don’t come because the brides were afraid that their grooms would fall for Tiffany just before the wedding, in order to comfort herself.

She bended down and picked up a box of catalogues, and carried them to the store room at the back of her wedding shop. She organized them according to the colour and then the pricing.

She then went to get a few bags of wedding gowns that she had just ordered and brought them to the dressing room on the second level to arrange them. Then she heard the front door swing open and shoes stepping on the marble floor, someone then went to the front counter and pressed the bell multiple times.

“A customer! Finally after so long.” Tiffany thought to herself. She gathered some catalogues and practically ran down the stairs, she flipped through the catalogues and looked for the most popular packages.

Ahnnyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Tiffany’s how may I assist you in your soon coming wedding.” Tiffany greeted while still flipping through the catalogue.

“Annyeong, Tiffany. How have you been” replied the guy. “Haha, I never even met you. May I suggest…” Tiffany then stopped talking when she realized who she was talking to.

It was Nichkhun!!! It has been just 1 month since 2PM has just stopped their activities and there he was wanting to get married. He had his hand wrapped nicely around Victoria Song‘s waist, his so called “wife” the popular show we got married that the both idols had been chosen for. Nichkhun took of his sunglasses and smirked.

“This time they are really getting married.” Tiffany thought to herself sarcastically, "How ironic. To think he and Yuri were paired up for the cabi advertisements."

"Welcome!” Tiffany said brightly despite that thought she had just now, “How may I help you?”

“I am planning to get married.” replied Nichkhun “Obviously, that is why I am here,” he then muttered to Victoria. Victoria giggled gently and poked her fiancé’s cheek lightly. Nichkhun bend down almost wanting to kiss Victoria, when….

“Okay… Um, when do you want you wedding to be on?” chirped Tiffany cheerfully, disrupting their cheesy moment, seeing that moment sent chills down her spine,

“When do you want it?” Nichkhun asked Victoria. “Um… Next month!!” She replied.

“Sure, no problem!” Tiffany jotted everything down onto her note book she had just picked up. “ Why don’t we sit down and discuss this thing properly so I can……”

“No can do.” Nichkhun said “ I have a appointment at 3pm.” “And I have a dance class at 2.30pm” added Victoria. Despite them having their activities stopped they have so many things to do.

Tiffany looked at her the watch, seeing it was already 2pm she said “Okay, since you guys are so terribly busy can you guys send me a copy of your “schedule” so I can make arrangements for us to meet?”

“Sure, no problem.” Nichkhun and Victoria replied at the same time. They giggle at their timing and went into another cheesy state. Tiffany managed a smile before turning her back to do some writing.

“Victoria, why don’t you go first, since your dance class starts in half an hour. Me and Tiffany have some catching up to do.” Nichkhun said to Victoria.

“Oh, okay, I thought you would send me to my class.” Victoria said disappointedly.

“Smile, you look nicer and anyways I can send you to class any other time.” Nichkhun replied.

“Okay!!” Victoria melted at her fiancé sweetness. She then put on her sunglasses, kissed Nichkhun on the cheek and walked to the front door. “Annyeong!” she said to both Nichkhun and Tiffany, before exiting.

Tiffany turned to face Nichkhun and said “What do you want, Nichkhun-ssi?” asked Tiffany.

“Nichkun-ssi? I though I know you very well.” replied Nichkhun.

“Considering the fact that you dumped snsd’s black pearl for Victoria, please be happy that I at least called you be your name.” said Tiffany sharply.

“News does travel fast,” said Nichkhun while playing with some ornaments placed on the table. “I always said that we were worlds apart, didn’t knew that we would break up.”

“Break up? Whatever, if you are planning a wedding at my store just out of pity, please leave, I will not plan it for you. I only am willing to plan it for you because Victoria seems excited about it. Don’t break another heart.” Tiffany replied.

“Yah! Watch what you say to someone who is older than you.” Nichkhun quickly said.

“Anyway, just leave my shop, it is already 2.30pm, you will be late for your appointment.” Tiffany grunted.

“Fine!” Nichkhun never been rejected before, Tiffany’s attitude just made him boiled. He walked to the front door while Tiffany busied herself with the computer. He then walked out and slammed the door behind him without even saying goodbye.

“Is he finally gone?” Tiffany thought to herself, she glanced slowly and saw no one in the deserted room. “ Finally! He is gone!” she breathed calmly and arranged the ornaments that Nichkhun messed up. Tiffany then started celebrating, it has been so long since she received a project she jumped up and down and shouted.

She was so happy she didn’t notice Nichkhun who hasn’t really left yet. He left his sunglasses there, and went back to get it. But since she was so happy now, he didn’t want to ruin her happy moment by letting her see him. “Just a little present from me to you.” he murmured and walked off.

Chapter 1 end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Please comment I really need a lot a lot of comments to help me improve. Please comment. I will update every weekend!!! J More constructive comments, okay? Thank you for reading!! I will try to add a poster as soon as possible. ^^