Choose the correct one

Love starts here

It has been 1 week after the “date”. Tiffany has not called, spoken or seen Nichkhun. She felt bad, it was like she did something she knew she shouldn’t have done.

It was Wednesday.

It as time to do the last checks before the real wedding.

Tiffany had called to tell Victoria that she was going to the church first, to do some “Early preparation” she said.

Tiffany who was simply dressed in a blue striped working shirt and a grey overall skirt. Her hair was let down and she wore black pumps.

Tiffany walked around the church scanning the area to make sure there were no paparazzi. She sighed when she sat on one of the benches, “I guess I will forever be the viewer.” she thought to herself.

“What am I saying? Stephanie Hwang! Wake up!” Tiffany mentally scolded herself.

She then got up and said, “Hwaiting!” and started decorating the church. Some of her workers had come to help her.

“Okay, today’s them is black and red, so we are going to dress up this church up.

They started by putting out the red and black ribbons all over the place and hanging red roses.

Red and black candles were used and a red carpet was rolled out nicely. The final thing was to put arch and the decoration was complete.

Tiffany decided to put the arch up by herself when the workers had gone for a break. “Aish ,it is quite heavy.” Tiffany thought to herself. But she managed to put it up, only at when she was decorating it, she lost her balance and fell.

“Ahhh!” Tiffany screamed. She fell straight onto the floor.

“Omo! What happened to you?” Asked someone.

Tiffany looked up to see Krystal.

“Annyeosayo? Tiffany-unnie?” Krystal said as she pushed open the door. Krystal and the other f(x) had reached first before Victoria had.

“Omo! Annyeosayo! Krystal, Amber, Sulli, Luna, you guys reached early.” Tiffany said surprised.

“Ah, yes we had, sorry for intruding?” Amber said.

“Aniyo, come let me help you guys change first.” Tiffany said, “Victoria had already picked out the outfits for you guys.”

“What about your ankle?” Luna asked, “It seems that you have sprained it.”

“Never mind about that,” Tiffany said.

They followed Tiffany to the temporary changing room and they all except for Amber squealed at the dresses. “Omo, omo, omo! I love it.” They all said.

Tiffany smiled and helped them change into the dresses.

“Annyeosayo?” Woo young said. “Tiffany?”

“Excuse me,” Tiffany said to the f(x) girls hearing some voices.

“Annyeosayo!” Tiffany greeted after seeing them. “The f(x) girls have already started changing you guys should too!”

“Ne!!!” The boys answered and went off to get changing.

After seeing all of them had changed, Tiffany was going to change when Victoria appeared. “Unnie!” cried the f(x) girls as they made their way to her.

Nichkhun appeared at the same time, “Hyung!” They all called. “Aren’t we the same age?” Nichkhun asked Taecyeon and Junsu. “Ne, but you are getting married first so, hyung!” Junsu answered.

“Since, both parties are here, can the bridesmaid and best men help them change and I will go change and started up the reception.” Tiffany said, “It is about time.”

And Tiffany turned to walk off with a stumble.

“Omo, what happened to her?” Victoria asked implying to her ankle.

“Oh, she fell down.” Krystal said, “But she didn’t want to treat it.”

Tiffany walked off and change into a black dress. It was a glittery black strapless less dress, with silver t.

She walked towards the wedding reception and gather the things she needed. For example guest list, stationary, drinks and the paper the guest could write their well wishes for the couple on.

“Here is the guest list.” Nichkhun said. He looked in amazing in his suit. Tiffany managed a weak smile and took the list. “SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee …….” The list went on. “I thought you guys wanted a simple wedding?” Tiffany said.

“Victoria changed her mind at the last moment.” Nichkhun said, “Is there any problem? Need my help?”

Even thought Nichkhun was just offering his good intentions, Tiffany saw it as a threat, a challenge.

“No.” Tiffany declared, she would do this, she could do this. She walked off quickly stumbling along the way because of her injury.

She set up the table and decorated it in 5 minutes. Usually, the bridesmaid and best men should be the ones doing the job, but for Tiffany she insisted that she must do it, it was her “custom”.

As if on cue, as soon as she finished setting up the reception a car came along and soon guest were pouring in.

“Annyeosayo!” Tiffany greeted the guest, Victoria and Nichkhun’s parents and relatives.

Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, DBSK, Wonder girls, 2AM and so on.

“Refreshments on the inside, the wedding will start soon!” Tiffany said.

Her smile faded once in a while because of the pain of her ankle, but it was hidden fully by the table, and to Tiffany guest came first.

Finally after a grueling 1-2 hours all the guest were in the church.

Tiffany limped into the church quietly and signal to the priest that the wedding could start and sat down at one of the seats behind, the wedding then started commencing.

The music started playing and the doors flung opened. There Victoria’s face was covered by a veil and her arm was hooked onto her father. Her bridesmaid were throwing flowers while walking behind her.

When Victoria reached Nichkhun who was standing near the priest, the priest started reading out the vows.

“Do you, Victoria Song, take him Nichkhun Horvejkul , to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part.” The priest read out.

“I do.” Victoria replied.

“Do you, Nichkhun Horvejkul , take her Victoria Song, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part.” The priest read continued.

“I….” Nichkhun trailed off, he turned to look at Tiffany only to see that she has left silently and the church door was left swinging. In that split second he felt confused, he felt happy with Victoria but her felt happier with Tiffany.

Woo young was just saying to him after Tiffany went to set up the reception, “Hyung, have you chose correctly?”

At then Nichkhun didn’t understand but now, he understood.

“I don’t.” Nichkhun finally replied.

Everyone was shocked except for Victoria and Woo young.

“I knew it,” Victoria said, “You never cared for someone so much before, even me, your supposedly fiancée never felt that warm when you were with me.”

She smiled and took off the ring and passed Nichkhun the flowers, “I understand. Anyway I have someone I was eyeing the whole time.”

And she hugged Woo young briefly. “Go get her, hyung! And sorry for stealing your fiancée!” Woo young said sheepishly.

Nichkhun grinned and took the things and ran off to find Tiffany.

He saw Tiffany shoes off, walking down the sidewalk. It was raining and there was a trail of blood left by Tiffany

“Tiffany!” He shouted. And ran towards her.

“Nichkhun-ssi? What are you doing?” Tiffany asked.

“Call me oppa, and SARANGHAEYO!!!” He said.

He threw the flowers to her from across the street and was about to cross when a car came zooming towards him…….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Sorry for the delayed update, I was sick. Remember to comment, more comments=more improvement. This is the second last chapter. Thinking about a Tiffany+ Yesung fanfic, what do you think?