The start

Love starts here

The very next day……

7am in the morning, at Tiffany’s apartment. “Maybe I should go check, my inbox, maybe I shouldn’t, I mean they can’t be that fast. Oh, heck with it, I will go check.” Tiffany thought to herself while brushing her teeth. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and changed out of her pajamas. She then her Mac book.

“You have 2 new mails.” She read to herself. One stated RE: Check-up from Appa, the other RE: Schedules from Nichkhun-oppa. “Oh yeah, I haven’t changed from oppa to ssi yet, she was about to change when….

Her hand phone rung, she stood up and searched for her hand phone. But her desk was in such a clutter that she couldn’t find anything. Then the ringing died down. At the moment she found her hand phone. She picked it up and saw that a message had came from Appa. She opened it. It read…..

Tiffany! Why aren’t you picking up your phone, well anyway appa knows that you are busy. Remember to check your mail for your regular check-up timing. Love appa.

“Appa! I am not so young anymore, don’t need to keep reminding me!” Tiffany punched in, “And I will remember I just saw it, love ya, Tiffany.”

Tiffany smiled and threw her phone to the side. She opened the one from Nichkhun first, To Tiffany-ssi,

Attachments: file:/dfvervbahc, file:/bchsiajbcs

Here are out schedules, read well and plan well.

Nichkhun.

“Of course I will plan well, I will show you.” She thought, she then opened the next mail.

To Miss Stephanie Hwang,

You are reminded to go for your regular check-up this coming Thursday, at 9am in the morning, have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,

Seoul district hospital

“Okay. Today is a new day. Hwaiting! ” Tiffany thought to herself she wrote it down on her calendar and prepare to go. She printed out the schedules Nichkhun sent to her grabbed a few things and left.

She took a cab straight to the wedding shop and started the day briskly. She looked through the schedules and found out that the only day that both people were free were on today.

“TODAY!!!I can’t miss it or the wedding won’t be in time.” she cried. “Aish, how bothersome.”

She picked up the phone and phoned Nichkhun.

Yoboseyo?” She heard a voice say on the other line.

“Nichkhu-ssi, its me, Tiffany-ssi.” replied Tiffany, she particularly emphasized on the ssi.

 

“Aish, what do you want, you dolt, calling me so early in the morning.”He said angrily.

“I don’t want to see you as much as you don’t want to see me. But I need you to bring Victoria and reach my shop by 11am in the morning, that is the only time that you guys have the same free time for this week.” Tiffany said.

“Fine!” he replied. And the line went dead “How rude! Didn’t even say bye or anything.” Tiffany thought.

“Why that little.” Nichkhun sighed, he woke up and walked towards the toilet. He then went to the guest room to wake the sleeping Victoria. “Victoria, babe, wake up, we have to go see that demoness.” He said. “That what?” Victoria said. “Um, oh I said that designer. Haha.” he coughed. “Tiffany? Oh, kays” Victoria said. 'ga ja!'

At 11.30am sharp, Tiffany was pacing up and down her front door, they were late! She looked at her watch every 5 seconds, and was afraid that Nichkhun didn’t listen to what she said. Then suddenly two familiar faces appeared in the crowd of people, many people were look at them, but still….

“You guys are finally here I was worried sick!” Tiffany said.

“Well, we are here now, let’s start planning.” They both said.

Tiffany ushered them into the show room and asked them to sit down.

“Okay, today we are going to start planning the theme, place, budget and guest list.” she said after they settle down, she wrote everything down carefully.

“Um, when do I get to choose the dresses?” Victoria chirped. “Sorry, but we only get to do that a next week or the week after the next.” Tiffany said.

“Oh, okay.” Victoria said sadly.

“Smile, remember!” Nichkhun said , he then nuzzled her nose. Tiffany immediately excused herself to go get some beverages for them and herself.

When she came back they were still playing, cheerily. Tiffany mustered a smile and walked in calmly. “So are we ready?” “Yeah!” They cooed.

“First the theme, it is really important cause the theme is the wedding the wedding is the theme. What theme would you like?” She asked.

“Romantic!” Victoria squealed. “I want it in a church. What do you think Nichkhun?”

“Anything you like.” Nichkhun said.

“Sure no problem!” Tiffany replied, she jotted everything down quickly. “Which church?”

“That one that is somewhere in town.” Victoria said, “My favorite church.”

“Sure, I know where it is,” she typed it into her laptop and showed the images to Victoria.

“This one, right?”

“Yea, that one!”

“What do you want as you main colours?” Tiffany the asked.

“Red and black” Nichkhun said unexpectedly, he smirked at Tiffany.

“Black?” Tiffany wondered, “he is trying to test me.” “No problem.” Tiffany then said.

“Now the budget. And timetable then you guys can come with me to see the, place.”Tiffany said.

“Budget, 50 million won” Nichkhun said.

“Okay….Actually we don’t need so much…” Tiffany said. But she was cut off by Nichkhun.

“I want the best for my wedding.” He said.

Tiffany nodded and wrote it down.

“The last point, timetable, this I will plan for you guys and show it to you guys ASAP.” Tiffany said quickly. “Now lets go and see the place.”

They stood up and Tiffany went to gathered her stuff. “I will go and look at some gowns.” Victoria said. “Sure.” Nichkhun said

He was about to follow Victoria when he saw the schedule printouts, he picked them out and saw something surprising.

Received: 11pm

From: Nichkhun Oppa

“Oppa?” Nichkhun thought, then he saw a note. “MUST! Go Seoul District Hospital this Thurs. Tiffany hwaiting!” “Hospital?” Nichkhun thought. “Why?”

“Let’s go!” Tiffany shouted after packing her stuff.

“You have a lot of stuff to explain to me.” Nichkhun muttered while sharing eye contact with Tiffany.

Chapter 2 end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? This is my second chapter already. I wrote this on the same day I posted my 1st chapter, coz I felt to happy, and had a lot of urge to write, so this week I shall post 2 instead. The poster will come soon I hope !^^ Please continue to support me!J Please remember to comment, a lot a lot a lot a lot of comments, very constructive. J And the attachments in Nichkhun’s mail is fake. Made it up!