What did we bring ourselves into?

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

Kiseop was getting ready and so was Kevin. He was wearing the orangy-blond hair wig and he was wearing contact lens that made his eyes bigger. Kevin had two pairs so he gave one to Kiseop and from what Kevin said, Kiseop looks like a cute schoolgirl, just not wearing the school uniform. Kiseop blushed when Kevin kept complimenting him.

"Kevin.."

"What! Look at you! Your wig fits you! Straight brown hair! And the contacts! Kiseop, you can make AJ swoon!" Kiseop blushed more.

"But he doesn't know it's me." Kevin grinned.

"He will know eventually. Hopefully Eli doesn't recognize me." Kiseop nodded in agreement. After putting on their wig and maybe some foundation, Kiseop wore a pink blouse and white skinny jeans. He wrapped a sky blue scarf around his neck. Kevin was wearing a white blouse and sky blue skinny jeans. He wrapped a red scarf around his neck. They both wore different coloured shoes and they grabbed their bags once they were ready. Kiseop took his phone out and when he saw a text message from his sister, he tapped the screen and read the message.

"Kevin, we need girl names.." Kevin racked his brain for ideas.

"Any girl names?" Kiseop nodded and looked at Kevin, who was smiling.

"Hmmm...Elvin..Let's see, Ivin! That's it! I'll be called Ivin!" Kevin laughed, making Kiseop laugh with him.

"2seop...Hmm..Something that ends with seop so AJ would be more happy." Kiseop whacked Kevin's arm, making Kevin laugh.

"Eunseop...Lee Eunseop! Oh my God! Perfect name! Lee Eunseop! And I'll be called Ivin Woo! OMG! Kiseop! Those names are adorable." Kiseop smiled at the bubbly Kevin. Suddenly, Kevin's phone rang and he picked the phone up.

"Kevin! Are you both ready? What are your names, may I ask?" Kevin grinned at his sister.

"Sure. I'm Ivin Woo and Kiseop is Lee Eunseop. Isn't his name adorable!"

"I agree! Your's are too! OMG! Good luck, you two!" Kevin smiled and nodded before hanging up. Kiseop looked at Kevin, who smiled.

"Let's take your car." Kiseop nodded and he drove them both to the U-Kiss dorm. When they both got out, Kiseop kept his carkey in his bag and he fixed his clothes and hair. He smiled at a smiling Kevin.

"Let's go." Kevin grinned and wrapped his arm around Kiseop's neck.

"We'll be best friends!" Kiseop giggled and walked towards the door. Kiseop knocked on the door and when the door opened, his crush opened the door.

"Hello there, y." AJ smirked at Kiseop, who blushed crazily, making Kevin giggle out loud.

"That's cute." Suddenly, Eli perked up behind AJ and smirked at Kevin.

"Ooooh! There's a hottie here. Hello~ there." Kevin blushed. Then, the manager pushed them both aside.

"Hello. You must be Kiseop's and Kevin's sister." Kiseop stuck his hand out.

"N-Nice to m-meet you.." The manager smiled sweetly at Kiseop.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Shin, U-Kiss manager. Those two were AJ and Eli." When Kiseop looked at AJ, he was checking him out and Kiseop's heart beat faster. Kiseop faced them and bowed slightly.

"H-Hi.." AJ smirked while Eli grinned.

"What's your name?" The manager asked Kiseop.

"I-I'm..Lee Eunseop.." AJ cheered.

"Yes! She's another seop!" Kiseop just looked down and blushed crazily.

"What's your name, cute one?" Eli spoke to Kevin with a smirk, making Kevin giggle.

"I'm Ivin.." Eli grinned.

"Cute name. So Manager-hyung, I'll show cute Ivin around."

"And I'll show y Eunseop around." After Eli and AJ said that, Kiseop and Kevin almost passed out after blushing too much.

"Um..C-Can we take in s-some f-fresh air for a while..?" Kevin nodded slightly and the manager smiled.

"Don't be too long, alright?" Kiseop nodded and pulled Kevin out gently. After they closed the door and ran to the park, Kevin squealed while Kiseop sighed in relief.

"Did you see how AJ was checking you out, Kiseoppie! And he called you y! OMG!"

"And Eli called you cute a lot of times.." Kevin giggled and hugged Kiseop.

"Maybe being a girl is much more fun, huh?" Kiseop pouted.

"C'mon, let's get back in the dorm to have some moments with Eli and AJ!" Kevin pulled Kiseop back into the dorm, where smirking AJ and Eli were welcoming them back at the entrance.

"Ready for us to show you around?" They asked in a way that was way too suspicious. Kiseop and Kevin looked at each other, sensing each other's fear.

 

 

Chapter 2 is out! Ahahaha, cute Kevin and Kiseop who has to face hot Eli and naughty AJ. Ahahahaha, who knew the cat would act like that to girls? Ahahaha.