A disaster..

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

While Kiseop was getting ready to crossdress, Kevin was excited. It was finally his turn to be himself and he knew that Eli would be happy as well, after yesterday's small talk. Kevin took his light breakfast before waiting for Kiseop.

"Kiseoppie! We have to go now!" When Kiseop came out, Kevin started squealing and he hugged Kiseop.

"OMG! You look so adorable with those baby blue blouses!" Kiseop was startled but he patted Kevin's back.

"Um..thanks, but for some reason, I don't think AJ will like it." When Kevin looked at Kiseop, he was pouting. Kevin smiled.

"Then why don't you tell him?"

"Well, he'll kill me for hiding." Kevin chuckled.

"Oh, just tell him. Just only him. And tell him not to tell anyone else. Especially Shin Soohyun." Kiseop laughed at Kevin.

"Sure. Come on, let's go." Kiseop grabbed Kevin's wrist and they got into his car. Kiseop drove away after they were all ready. When they reached the dorm, Kiseop was nervous. What happens if AJ doesn't trust him anymore? Or if he doesn't want him?" He was so lost in his thoughts he couldn't see what was happening in front of him.

"Lee Kiseop!" Kevin screamed out loud and Kiseop snapped out of it. He looked in front and crashed into a tree slightly. When he looked up, poor Kiseop had a  bleeding cut on his cheek while Kevin had...none. When Kiseop had the energy to, he reversed his car back to the parking space and after he did, he sighed.

"OMG! Kiseop! Are you okay!" He wiped the blood with his hand.

"Y-Yeah..I'm fine.."

"Come on! We have to clean it, or else it gets infected." Without letting Kiseop answer, he opened the driver door and Kiseop was pulled out. Kevin ran to the door and knocked on the door. Eli opened it and his smile was turned into a concerned look.

"Kevin?"

"Eli! Thank God! Get me the first-aid NOW!" Kevin's scream sounded urgent and Eli immediately ran to the kitchen.

"What's wrong, bro?" AJ, who was confused by his reaction to Kevin's urgent scream, asked him.

"I don't know! When I opened the door, Kevin suddenly screamed at me..Must be something to do with Eunseop.." AJ's eyes widened.

"What!"

"I don't know! Where the hell is that freaking first-aid bag!" He screamed at Hoon, who was freaked out, but he pointed to Soohyun's room. Eli ran into his room without permission and grabbed the first-aid bag.

"He should keep it in his room. Isn't it suppose to be in the kitchen?" AJ nodded while staring concernly at Kiseop. He took his phone out and sent a message to a waiting Kevin. Eli was treating his bleeding cheek gently.

Kevin, because this happened, how am I going to tell AJ that I'm not Eunseop, I'm really really Kiseop?

He kept his phone so as to not be suspicious. Few seconds later, Kevin took his phone out and looked at Kiseop, who was looking at him for answers. He looked back at his phone.

God knows he will over-react but..if you keep this any longer from him, what will happen to our loving 2seop couple? *pout*

Kiseop chuckled at Kevin's message and nodded to himself. He couldn't help but to steal a glance at AJ, who was staring at him. Kiseop smiled, making AJ smile back. Kevin saw that and laughed at them.

"Ahahaha, you two are adorable, but Kiseop and AJ is much more cuter, am I right?" Kiseop nodded with a smile and earning a smirk from the cat. Kiseop looked at Kevin.

"Kevin." I mouthed to him and he smiled at me.

"Help me ask the question." Kevin blinked but when he got it, he nodded and smiled. He cleared his throat.

"AJ-hyung.."

"Hmm?" AJ looked at Kevin.

"Um..I know this question is random, but.."

"But?" He asked.

"What if Kiseop happens to be wearing girl clothes?" Not to raise suspicion, Kiseop giggled.

"My oppa wearing girl clothes? Heeheehee~" AJ smiled at Kiseop's answer.

"He will look totally totally completely adorable. Like very very very very very adorable." Kevin grinned.

"Really? That's your answer?" AJ nodded and Kevin squealed.

"Alright, I'll tell him to wear that tomorrow." AJ laughed and ruffled the younger's hair, making him pout and run back to Eli, who was still treating Kiseop's cut. After treating it, Eli gave him a lollipop with a smile. Kiseop giggled crazily.

"I'm not a small kid, you know?" Eli grinned.

"Just like giving people loliipops. Besides, they were in the bag so I had to give one to you." Kiseop smiled.

"Thanks Eli-oppa." Eli smirked before pulling Kevin to his room. Meanwhile, when Kiseop got up, he walked in front of AJ.

"I need to tell you something, AJ." He blinked but when Kiseop grabbed his wrist and pulled him in the room, he allowed him to. Kiseop closed the door and sighed.

"I..have been keeping a secret from..you lately.." AJ tilted his head in confusion.

"Aigoo..How can I say this without you overreacting? Um.." Kiseop walked closer and after closing his eyes, he removed the wig and threw it on the bed. When he looked up, AJ was staring at him in shock. 

"You've..been keeping...this..from me.."

"I'm sorry, AJ."

"How could you be so dishonest from me.." Kiseop's eyes were starting to get teary, and the minute AJ left him alone in the room, his heart sank and he broke down. He hadn't known this would happen..

 

 

Eli pulled Kevin to his room and closed the door.

"Hi Kevin..It's been a while since I saw you." Kevin hugged the pigeon.

"And it has been a while since I saw you!" Eli laughed and pecked Kevin on the lips.

"Sorry, baby."  Kevin giggled and rested his head on Eli's chest.

"So, what have you been doing since your noona came here?" Kevin had to make up stories.

"Well, the usual things. Eating, drinking, sleeping, watching the TV, using my laptop, tweeting and obiviously, talking to you." Eli chuckled.

"Of course, I hadn't forget the messages you keep on sending to me." Kevin smiled. Just then, he heard a closed door next to them.

 

"Eli, can you check if Kiseop's car is alright? Eunseop had to use his car because her's was out of fuel and Kiseop would kill us if his car had a dent on it." Eli smiled and walked out. Kevin placed his ear on the wall.

"I've been keeping a secret from you lately.." Oh no, Kiseop, Kevin thought to himself.

"Aigoo, how can I say this without you overreacting? Umm..." Suddenly, there was a long silence.

"Oh no, Kiseop, what are you doing?" Kevin whispered to himself.

"You've been keeping this from me.." 

"I'm sorry, AJ.."

"How could you be so dishonest from me.." Was what Kevin heard before the door opened and closed again. Kevin's eyes widened and when AJ was out of his sight, he ran to their room and saw Kiseop sitting on the floor, crying hard. Kevin ran towards him and hugged him.

"He hates me..Kevin, he hates me..." He sobbed, making Kevin tear up.

"Don't cry, Kiseoppie..You'll make me cry too...." Kiseop just continued crying and Kevin ran to his room to gather Kiseop's clothes.

"Come on, go change. I'm not going to look, don't worry.." Kiseop nodded and when Kevin turned back, he changed. After he changed, Kevin didn't know until the cries started again. He turned back to see the crying giraffe.

"Kiseoppie.."

"What am I going to do? He already hates me.." 

"Kiseop..Don't say that. He was just shocked. Stay here, alright? I'll go get a glass of water." When Kevin was about to leave, Kiseop came upon a penknife. The last thing he could do is to slash his wrist. 

"I'm sorry, all of you. Especially AJ. Knowing he couldn't take it, I told him..I'm an idiot." And he started slashing his wrist carefully. When Kevin came back in, the glass of water dropped from his hand and he screamed.

"LEE KISEOP!" He screamed that out loud, making Kiseop wanting to do more. Eli, who had known because Kevin told him and damn, was he shocked, ran towards Kevin and his eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, KISEOP!" The said person cried as he slashed more. The truth is, he has not used a penknife before.

"Where's AJ?"

"He's at the kitchen."

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! CALL HIM HERE THEN!" Kevin screamed at Eli's face and immediately, Eli ran to AJ.

"AJ! COME TO KISEOP'S ROOM ASAP!" AJ just stared at his drink.

"Why should I?" Eli was panicked again and for some reason, tears were streaming down his face and AJ noticed that.

"Why.."

"SO YOU DON'T EVEN FREAKING CARE IF YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HURTING HIMSELF, KIM JAESEOP!?!?!?!" 

"Wait! What do you mean.." Suddenly, Hoon came out of his room, screaming.

"WE NEED ANOTHER FIRST-AID ASAP!!!!" AJ frowned.

"I don't understand.." Then, they three heard Kevin's crying scream.

"LEE KISEOP! PLEASE STOP SLASHING YOUR WRISTS!" AJ's eyes popped out of its socket and he looked at Eli, whose face was wet from pleading tears. Almost immediately, AJ ran to Kiseop.

Why are you such an idiot, Kiseop.. Why didn't you just listen to your best friend and stop..

 

 

Heyy! So it turned out to be a 2seop chapter, I apologize because this idea came out but I still managed to put in a little Elvin part, ne? And..AJ! Save your giraffe in time! T.T