Confessions, sweet talks and quarrels

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

After AJ and Kiseop cleared up all the boxes, they both laid down on their beds and sighed.

"Tired?" Kiseop nodded at AJ, who smiled at him.

"What do you say if.. I tell you I'll treat you to a...strawberry banana smoothie?" Kiseop's eyes widened and he looked at AJ.

"Reaaaaallyyyy?" AJ smiled. 

"But in one condition." Kiseop pouted at him.

"I'll do anything you tell me to. Just pleaseeee treat me to a smoothie!" AJ smirked at the innocent giraffe.

"Anything I tell you to, Kiseop?" He blinked and scratched his head.

"Yeah.."

"Well..." AJ laid his head down on the pillow.

"Piggyback me all the way to the smoothie shop." Kiseop's eyes widened.

"Yah! Do you know you're not as light as Kevin!" AJ laughed at Kiseop and ruffled his hair.

"You yourself said ANYTHING I TELL YOU TO. So it's either you piggyback me or you can say bye-bye to your smoothie, Kiseoppie." He pouted and frowned. AJ pecked Kiseop on the lips.

"Don't worry, I'll piggyback you back to the dorm." Kiseop blinked, remembering the first time AJ carried Kiseop and accidentally dropped him on the ground, causing a bruise on his bum. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"T-That's okay. You don't have to, AJ." He gave his boyfriend a confused look.

"Why not?" Kiseop just smiled sheepishly. He sure didn't want another bruised bum, that is.

"Tell me, or you're not getting your smoothie." Kiseop whined, making AJ chuckle at him.

"Fine!" AJ stopped laughing and looked at Kiseop.

"Well, did you remember the first time you carried me up?"AJ looked around in thought and he suddenly broke into laughter.

"Oh yeah! I dropped you on the ground, right? Ahahahahaha!" Kiseop pouted.

"You're so mean! It hurts, okay!" AJ just fell on his bed, laughing madly, making Kiseop upset. He got up and walked to the living room and sat next to Eli.

"Hey~" Kiseop crossed his arms over his chest and pouted more. Eli laughed, knowing that AJ had done something childish to make Kiseop upset.

"What did AJ do?" Kiseop looked at Eli.

"Remember when he first carried me?" The pigeon nodded.

"When he told me to piggyback him to the smoothie shop, because he told me he will treat me for a strawberry banana smoothie, I agreed to piggyback him then he said that he will piggyback me back to the dorm in return. And I disagreed and he asked why..Well, I told him about the falling down on the ground incident and he bursted out into laughter. Sometimes, he is such a pain in the neck." Eli smiled at Kiseop before laughing.

"Don't worry, he's always like that. Ignoring him will bring him to his senses, just like how Kevin did to me.." Kiseop laughed at Eli's face.

"Thanks Lichi. I'll try that." Eli smiled and ran off to Kevin. Then, AJ walked down with a smile and Kiseop looked away, making AJ blink in confusion. Kiseop was laughing at AJ inside. Kiseop got up and walked towards the door.

"Do you still want the piggyback, or not?" Kiseop turned to a freaked out AJ.

"Are..you okay?" Kiseop prevented himself from smiling by keeping a straight face.

"What makes you think I'm not?"

"Well...you're..kinda acting a little scary, don't you think?" Kiseop glared at his boyfriend, whose eyes were widened. Few minutes later, Kiseop smiled before bursting out laughing.

"Oh my God! Did you see your face! Ahahahahaha!" AJ stared at Kiseop and smirked when an idea came into his mind. He got on top of Kiseop and tickled him at his sides, making Kiseop cry tears of laughter and making AJ laugh until his eyes had gone teary. Kevin, who was, in the meantime, Ivin, saw the 2seop couple and laughed at them.

"They are cute and hilarious, aren't they?" Kevin turned around to see Eli looking at them and Kevin wanted to be a little more cheesy.

"Why? Do you want you and Kevin to be like that too?" Eli smiled at Kevin.

"Of course I do..Sometimes, I just wish he would visit more often, just like how Kiseop is." When they both stole a glance at the ulzzang, he saw Kiseop whacking AJ with a cushion, while AJ tried to chase him around. Kevin chuckled.

"They're both so dorky." Eli laughed in agreement.

"Tell me about it." Kevin smiled. He couldn't believe Eli had just said that he wanted the Elvin couple to spend more time together, just as much as the 2seop couple spends most of their time together. Dongho was in his room, playing computer games on Hoon's laptop. Hoon was stocking up the refrigerator with items that are needed to be in the fridge while Soohyun is putting all the groceries in the cabinets and small baskets to put all the fruit in it. They both smiled at each other after they finished. Meanwhile, Kevin was sitting next to Kiseop, hair dishevelled after playing around with AJ, making Kevin laugh at him.

"So how was your playtime with your beloved boyfriend?" Kiseop laughed.

"Very funny, Kevin. How was your sweet talk with your beloved boyfriend?" Kevin whacked Kiseop on the arm, making the tired ulzzang laugh weakly.

"He told me that he wanted to spend time with me as how AJ spent his time with you." Kiseop cheered.

"Oooohhh! Elvin couple!" Kevin knew Kiseop was an Elvin supporter and he smiled at him.

"Ahahaha." Kiseop laughed with Kevin and suddenly, someone threw something at Kiseop and he whined.

"Noooooo, Kim Jaeseop! Let me rest!" Kevin giggled at the playful cat who was hiding behind the wall.

"Noooooo, Lee Kiseop! Play with me!" Kiseop groaned.

"Gosh, how old are you?" Kevin laughed out loud, making Eli, who was nearby, smile at them.

"Ivin! Play with us so it will be two against one." Kiseop's eyes widened.

"Hey! She's with me! You're the one who's alone!" And that was how their quarrel started. Soohyun and Hoon, who was sitting on the dining table was watching AJ and Kiseop quarrel on who will be against who and they both laughed at the cat and giraffe.

"They are really dorky, huh Soohyunnie?" He smiled and pecked Hoon on the lips, making him blush slightly.

"I agree, Hoony Bunny." Suddenly, the dorm phone rang and everyone kept quiet. The 2seop couple, who both looked at the phone then to each other, ran towards the phone and when Kiseop took it, AJ pushed him down and tried to grab the phone.

"Give it to me!"

"Get off! You're not that light!" Soohyun, Hoon, Kevin, Eli and Dongho heard Kiseop and AJ shouting at each other and they all facepalmed themselves in response. 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyy! I updated! :D And it's a very long chappie so, take your time to read. Because next up, Kiseop's gonna crossdress and Kevin's gonna be himself and that will result to an Elvin chapter. They will take turn so after the Elvin chapter is a 2seop chapter with Soohoon :O How awesome is that!