My first kiss went a little like this

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

Kiseop was driving to AJ's house with Kevin. They both were told to have a double date. When Kiseop reached his house, he used the mirror in his car to fix his hair. Kevin did the same before getting out of the car. Kiseop was still in the car because he needed to park it in a safe place. Who knows fangirls would recognize his car? After finding a parking space for his car, Kiseop got out of his white car and walked to AJ's house. He rang the doorbell and Eli opened up.

"Hey Kiseoppie." Kiseop smiled widely at the grinning pigeon.

"Hey Pigeon." Eli chuckled before wrapping his arm around Kiseop's shoulder and walking with him to AJ's room.

"AJ fell asleep upon waiting for us so Kevin and I thought you could wake him up." Kiseop's eyes widened.

"So you both were waiting for me?" Kevin smiled sheepishly at Kiseop before gesturing to wake AJ up. Eli dropped his arm and pushed Kevin closer to him, making the said person giggle and blush. Kiseop sat down on AJ's bed quietly and leaned closer to his ear.

"Seoppie-cat, wake up." Three words from Kiseop and immediately, AJ's eyes flew open and he looked around. Suddenly, his eyes landed on Kiseop, whose lips were a hair width away from AJ's lips. Kiseop blushed and he leaned away. AJ blinked and smiled. 

"You all are here early."

"No, you idiot! I was here a long time ago! You fell asleep upon waiting for us!" AJ scratched his head at an annoyed Eli and turned to Kiseop and Kevin.

"How long have you been here?" 

"I arrived here about 10 minutes ago." Kevin spoke up.

"Well, I reached here a few minutes ago." AJ tilted his head in confusion.

"Didn't you arrive with Kevin, Kiseop?" He nodded.

"I needed to find a parking space." AJ ruffled his hair.

"Owh yeah..You three mind waiting for me at the living room? I'll just go get changed." Kiseop, Kevin and Eli nodded before making their way out. Eli left first, followed by Kevin and Kiseop but, AJ grabbed Kiseop's wrist, making him turn around.

"Um..Kiseop, I guess I..confessed to you already...." Kiseop blushed and giggled.

"Yeah..you did..And so did I..." AJ took small steps towards Kiseop, making Kiseop giggle at his cuteness. Since AJ was taller than Kiseop, he had to look up to look at AJ, who was smiling. 

"I'll just say it again..Lee Kiseop, I love you. Like really really love you." Kiseop smiled and wrapped his arms around AJ's neck.

"Love you too~" AJ laughed at his cute hyung in front of him. Few minutes of silence later, AJ found himself leaning closer to Kiseop. After Kiseop realised AJ's actions, he leaned closer bit by bit. After moving forward, their lips, once again, were a hair width apart. AJ made the next move and took Kiseop's and his first kiss away. Kiseop closed his eyes as he felt AJ's arm around him and pulling him closer. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Hey! Whatever you both are doing, hurry up! Because it's already dinner time soon!" They both pulled away and laughed quietly at the impatient Kevin.

"Let's go, yeah?" AJ smiled.

"I haven't changed yet." Kiseop laughed at him.

"Then, go." AJ pecked Kiseop on the lips before walking to the bathroom in his room. Kiseop smiled as he touched his lips. He couldn't believe that he and AJ was already a couple. After AJ got ready, he wrapped his arm around Kiseop's waist and smiled at him, making Kiseop smile back at him.

"Let's go?" Kiseop nodded and walked out of the room with AJ, with a interested and happy Eli and Kevin.

 

 

No words. I'm speechless. All I can say is that:

AJ and Kiseop is awesome - Happy they're a couple

Eli and Kevin is awesome - Happy they're a couple

Kevin and Kiseop is cute - Happy they're best friends

AJ and Eli is dorky - Happy they're dorky friends

XD