Not crossdressing for a reason

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

After dinner, Eli and AJ kissed their new boyfriends goodbye before leaving. Kiseop drove Kevin back to his house. 

"So, do we still have to crossdress?" Kiseop asked Kevin.

"Deanna said Manager-hyung only need to meet her. So that means, you can be yourself if you want to." Kiseop smiled and when they reached his house, Kevin got out with Kiseop, who had his arm wrapped around Kevin's shoulders. When they both were walking into Kiseop's room, Kevin broke away from Kiseop and plopped down his bed. Kiseop laughed at Kevin.

"Oh Kevin." He chuckled while lying down on the bed.

"Sorry. First come first serve." Kiseop smiled.

"That's okay. I have another bed anyway." Kevin grinned and laid down on the bed quietly. Kiseop shook his head before making his way to the bathroom to change. After Kiseop changed into his pyjamas, Kevin ran into the bathroom to change next. When they both were changed, they both said their goodnights to each other.

"Night, Vinnie." Kiseop mumbled while closing his eyes.

"Night, Seoppie.." Kevin muttered before night took over them.

 

 

Sorry, I know it's a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer! Please don't be disappointed with me! I won't let you all down anymore! T-T *pouts*