Happy it was over

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

When AJ had reached his room, he saw Kiseop, slashing his wrist, with a penknife in his hand. AJ dashed through Soohyun and Hoon, who was at the doorway and Kevin and Eli stared at him.

"Do something..AJ..please..." Kevin begged him for his best friend's safety. Without thinking twice, AJ carefully snatch the penknife away and threw it at the bin. After that, he grabbed Kiseop's shoulders.

"Yah! Lee Kiseop! Why are you so idiotic!" All Kiseop does was just look down and shake furiously as he cried.

"You hated me.. Why do you even care..." Kiseop tried to push AJ away with his left hand but AJ grabbed it and held his hand tightly.

"Kiseop.."

"Well, even if you were shocked, how could you leave the room, leaving me on the floor, next to a penknife.." AJ looked down and tears from him started streaming. When he saw Kiseop's wrist, panic took over him and he took out a first-aid bag from his big bag. He carefully treated Kiseop's arm and bandaged it. After he bandaged it, he hugged Kiseop tightly.

"Don't ever do this again, alright? Don't make my heart ache, because of this ever again, understand?" Kiseop just kept on shaking.

"Kiseop! Please!" He shook him again and Kiseop placed his head on AJ's shoulder.

"I promise..I-I won't.." AJ hugged him tightly as if his live depended on Kiseop.

"I'm sorry, Kiseop.."

"I'm sorry too.." Kiseop raised his left arm and hugged AJ, who teared up more because he missed Kiseop's two-arm hug.

"I hope your right arm heals fast."

"Why?" He looked at Kiseop, who was next to him.

"Because I want your real hug." Kiseop suddenly stopped crying and he chuckled.

"But this is my real hug." AJ shook his head while laughing.

"No, it's not."

"Whatever.." Kiseop mumbled as he heard AJ laugh more. Everyone was out of the room, sighing in relief. I were happy it was over.

 

 

I know this is a short one but still.. Mianhae. I will update a longer chappie later :)