Myself and Ivin

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

 

Kiseop wore his usual Kiseopish clothes since he was allowed to be himself for a few days while Kevin had to crossdress. After getting ready, Kiseop held Kevin's hand and people stared at them. Kiseop smiled and bowed down slightly before going in his car. Kevin laughed.

"Passer-bys think we're a couple, huh?" Kiseop smiled sheepishly before driving to the dorm. As usual, he tried to find a parking space and after parking, he walked to the dorm and knocked on the door. Soohyun opened with Hoon behind him, grinning at Kiseop and Kevin.

"Hi Ivin-noona! And hi Kiseoppie! Where's your noona?" Hoon asked. Kiseop smiled.

"Um, well, Manager-hyung didn't tell Eunseop-noona to meet you all again so, I asked whether I could come by. Well, can I?" Soohyun smiled widely.

"Sure! Of course you are, silly! Come on it, Ivin." Kevin smiled sweetly before walking in gracefully.

"Is Eunseop and Ivin here!" AJ and Eli screamed from AJ's room. They were both playing the Nintendo Wii. Kiseop laughed quietly.

"Nope! It's me and Ivin!" Kiseop used his normal voice. Few minutes later, everyone turned to see AJ running towards Kiseop and pushing him down as AJ hugged him.

"Kiseoppiee!" He giggled at the happy cat.

"Hi Ivin." Eli, as usual, smirked at a blushing Ivin. AJ got up and pulled Kiseop up, but still had his arms around the giraffe.

"Oh, let go, AJ. It's not like he's going to run away from you." AJ rolled his eyes as he lets Kiseop go. Suddenly, Kiseop ran away.

"Hoon! You said he wouldn't run away!" Hoon shrugged as he walked towards Soohyun.

"Well, I didn't know he was." AJ stared at Hoon before running around the dorm.

"Kiseoooop!" AJ screamed so loud, a noise from the store room could be heard. He smirked and walked quietly to the store room. When he opened the door, Kiseop was standing at the doorway, boxes from the racks about to fall on him. AJ's eyes widened and tried to help Kiseop.

"Don't do that! You'll make the boxes-" Suddenly, Kiseop fell on top of AJ with the boxes on top of them. 

"Fall...Yah!" Kiseop shouted at AJ, who smiled sheepishly. The other members stared at them and some of them laughed. The only angry one was their leader.

"Lee Kiseop! Kim Jaeseop!" Kiseop and AJ laughed in guilt underneath all the boxes.

"Did you know how long I took to put all the boxes together!" Suddenly, Kiseop's hand stuck out and Kevin pulled him out with AJ. Kiseop and AJ gulped, only to see a glaring Soohyun.

"I expect you to clean this up before Manager-hyung comes." Was what Soohyun said before he walked away with a giggling Hoon. Kiseop and AJ looked at each other.