Getting ready for the dinner

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

"This is my room with Kiseop." AJ told Kiseop who knew everything about the dorm. After walking for a while, AJ noticed Kiseop's bored stare.

"Oh, you're bored. I see. Kiseop does the same thing too. He stares at me in a bored way. I find that really adorable...Erm, Eunseop..Don't tell him that." Suddenly, Kiseop's eyes lit up.

"Don't tell him what?" Kiseop used his girl voice and AJ smiled.

"I have a crush on him. I'm planning to..call him for dinner later.. Maybe..you can tell him for me?" Kiseop's eyes widened. AJ wanted to have dinner with him?

"Erm, sure. Why not? I'll tell him when I go back." AJ grinned and hugged Kiseop gently, because he thinks that he's a female so he starts to get all gentle with Kiseop.

"Thanks. Anyway, want to have a snack?" Kiseop smiled while shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I'm not that hungry. I'll just sit down on the couch." AJ smiled and walked away to the kitchen. Kiseop sat down on the couch, sitting next to Kevin.

"So, did Eli ask you put for dinner?" Kevin nodded.

"Did AJ ask you out for dinner too?" Kiseop nodded, making Kevin look at him.

"Then, we should be ourselves for today. We'll tell both of them that Kiseop and Kevin wants us home." Kiseop nodded and when he saw AJ, he grabbed AJ's wrist, making him turn around and smile at Eunseop.

"Anything wrong?" Kiseop smiled.

"Kiseop wants me back home now. And so does Kevin wants Ivin home.. But don't worry! We'll tell them about the dinner tonight!" AJ smiled and bowed down.

"Thanks for coming and thanks for telling them!" Kiseop grinned and walked out of the dorm with Kevin. Kiseop drove them way from the dorm and he drove Kevin to his house. He parked his car and walked into his house. They both ran to Kiseop's room and removed the wig. Kiseop ruffled his hair with his right hand and Kevin shook his head, his hair flying around. Kiseop walked to his closet and took out a black shirt with neon blue stripes and his black jeans. He removed the contact lens and washed his face before changing. He fixed his clothes before giving AJ a call. Kevin was still in Kiseop's room, changing and getting ready. AJ picked his phone up at the second ring.

"Kiseop?"

"Hi AJ. Eunseop-noona told me..you..asked me out for...dinner...?" AJ blushed a little.

"Um..Yeah.." Kiseop grinned.

"What if I said yes?" AJ's eyes suddenly lit up.

"I'll be the happiest guy in Korea!" Kiseop giggled at AJ and a nosey Kevin nudged him.

"Alright then. Where shall I meet you?"

"Can you meet me at my house with Kevin? Because I told Eli to meet up at mine."

"Sure, we'll both be there soon~"

"Okay.. Kiseop..Um, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Suddenly, there was an awkward silence.

"I...love you." Kiseop's eyes widened, making Kevin confuse.

"R-Really?"

"Y-Yeah.." Kiseop blushed crazily.

"I love you too, AJ.." Kevin's eyes widened before he started squealing.

"Really! Great! I'll see you later!" AJ hung up before screaming happily in his room. On the other hand, Kiseop was jumping up and down while hugging Kevin.

"He just confessed to me, Kevin! He just confessed to me!" Kevin giggled and cheered.

"Congratulations, Kiseoppie!!" He smiled at his happy best friend.

"AJ told us to meet him at his house! Let's go!" Kevin nodded and pulled Kiseop to his car.