Crossdress...for U-Kiss!? :O

Kevin's and Kiseop's Crossdressing Adventure

Kevin and Kiseop was taking their respective transport to the park nearest to U-Kiss dorm. They didn't tell the other members they will be near because they knew since Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho had gone overseas, Kiseop and Kevin knew that the only ones inside are AJ and Eli, who had a crush on them for 2 months but no one made the first move. When Kiseop reached the park, he saw Kevin sitting down on the bench. He walked towards him and patted Kevin on the shoulder.

"Hey hyung.." Kiseop smiled softly before sitting next to Kevin.

"So crossdressing, huh?" Kiseop spoke up. Kevin nodded and sighed.

"I've seen other people crossdress before, but.. I didn't know we were both told to crossdress as well.." Kiseop nodded while pouting. They both sighed in unison and suddenly, their phone rang. They took their phones out and answered the call.

"Hi Noona.." Kiseop spoke softly.

"Kiseop, I wished you didn't have to do this but..your Manager told us to..meet U-Kiss." Kiseop's eyes widened.

"No way..No..No way, Noona! You want us to crossdress..in front of U-Kiss!?" Kiseop literally screamed, shocking Kevin next to him.

"I'm so sorry, Kiseoppie..Please..We need your help. We have to be at school in America but..your manager called us to meet them too. Please, we need your help."

"Noona.." Kevin and Kiseop said in unison.

"Please, Kiseop. I beg you, please. If we don't go to school, me and Deanna will be DEAD. So please..please please please please pleaseeeee!" Kiseop sighed and looked at Kevin, who was previously looking at him.

"Should we still do it?"' Kevin nodded at Kiseop, and continued talking to his sister. Kiseop sighed before speaking to his sister.

"Alright. But we might need your guidance." She laughed.

"But why? You both are already acting like girls."

"Hey!" Kiseop shouted in annoyance, making her laugh harder.

"Alright alright, as long as you're going to crossdress." Kiseop smiled and nodded.

"So, if you're all doing this, meet us at the shopping mall nearest to the dorm. See you all!" She hung up, making Kiseop sigh and after Kevin hung up, he whined.

"I can't believe we still agreed on crossdressing." Kiseop nodded and sighed.

"Me neither. C'mon, we have to go to the mall for some reason." Kevin nodded and Kiseop drove them both there. When he parked his car, they both walked side by side into the mall where they saw their sisters waving at them near the entrance.

"Kiseoppie! Kevinnie!" Kiseop and Kevin smiled at their sisters.

"C'mon! We need to go shopping!" They pulled both their wrists and went off to buy some wigs for Kiseop and Kevin.

"Excuse me, but we need two wigs. One with orangy-blond long hair and the other with brown and goldenish long hair, please." The hairstylist nodded and after they both bought the wigs for them, they ran off to the clothes store. Their sisters picked out cute blouses for both Kiseop and Kevin. Suddenly, a thought struck Kiseop's mind.

"Kevin.."

"Yeah?"

"When we meet U-Kiss as our noonas...What would they think of..our height?" Both their eyes widened.

"I don't know.." After their sister bought clothes and jeans, they ran off to the shoe shop. After shopping, their sister ran back to Kiseop and Kevin and placed the bags next to them.

"Here you go! We bought you the wig, clothes and shoes! Now, any questions?" Kiseop raised his hand.

"Yes, Kiseoppie?"

"Um..when we meet U-Kiss as both of you, what would they think of..both our heights?" The sisters grinned.

"Don't worry, we told them that we're as tall as you, but girls can be at your heights." Kiseop and Kevin tilted their heads in confusion.

"Well, Taylor Swift is 180cm." Kevin's sister spoke up, making the two petite guys nod in agreement. 

"Well, c'mon! Why are you both still standing here! Go plan your style! You're gonna meet U-Kiss as girls tomorrow!" Kiseop and Kevin pouted while making their way to Kiseop's car with their two sister waving towards them.

 

 

Heyyy! First chapter is out and, this is quite long! Long enough for me to make another chapter! I wonder how Kiseop and Kevin would look like if they were girls... One word: CUTE! xD