I feel love

It started with a dare...

Wanyu pov

After Kris had went back to EXO,Wanyu and her friends were shocked that Kris had just talked to Wanyu. But then, Meixia snapped back to reality and dragged her friends to check in.

Since the three friends were business class, they got to check in first. It was weird, poeple kept telling Them that they were lucky. They don't know why. The friends checked in and walked to the second floor of the plane.It was big. It had a entertainment room at the back and a lot of empty seats. The three friends were scattered in different seats. There were, at least, 50 seats up here. I found my seat, number 8, my lucky number. Luckily, I only have my small suitcase with me.

I tried to put my luggage up in the space. But i wasn't tall enough. I was wearing high heels and I was still not tall enough. I jumped up and tried to put my suitcase up in the space. I succeeded. But when I landed, I lost my balance and was about to fall. When I thought I was going to hurt myself, a hand grabbed me from behind.

I opened my eyes and was staring in the face of Kris. My face was only about 10cm apart from his. I can smell his cologne. Such a nice smell.I thought to myself.

He helped me stand straight, still had his hand supporting me holding my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am okay. Thank you." I said

"Do you sit here?"

"Yes, I sit in the middle" I answered him, trying not to blush by his stares.

"I sit right next to you." He said, looking straight in my eyes. My cheeks turned red. He chuckled at my reaction.

But then, I hear someone yell.

"Kris gege, there you are!" someone yelled.

"Stop yelling Tao! We are inside a plane right now." Kris calmly said back.

I turned to see Tao, walking towards Kris.

"Are you sitting here too, gege?" Tao asked Kris in chinese.

"Yes, I am." Kris said.

"I am sitting here too! By the window!" Tao said sounding excited.

 

My heart was racing so fast that she thought it would jump out any minute. But she kept a calm face and let Tao get to his seat first. Then I went to sit in the middle while Kris sat beside me.

Tao kept looking at me. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, I am trying to controll myself to not hug you again. May I know your name?" He asked.

"My name is Wanyu." I told him.

Then, we had a little chat, but suddenly, Luhan came and asked us.

"Do you want to play truth or dare?" He asked with a evil smirk.

Since we were bored, we agreed to play.

 

           Please suscribe and comment. Hope you are liking this story so far!