Sm!!!

It started with a dare...

The girls got out of the airport and called a taxi.

"Please take us to SM.Ent." France told the driver.

"From now on, we must work hard. Fighting!!" Meixia said cheerfully.

Wanyu sighed, she remembered the phone-call she got from her parents after she arrived in Korea.

Flashback....Wanyu

careless careless, shoot annoymous annoymous..... my phone ran in my pocket.

"Hello! This is Wanyu." I greeted the person.

"Hello, my daughter. I have some news for you." The person said.

"Oh, Hi mother! What's the news?" I asked.

"You are not going to be a trainee in SM. You are going to debute in a band. And the other two girls will be debuting in a band too." My mother said calmly.

I was shocked. My mouth was wide open. I started jumping around and dancing "
History".

"But the band that you three will debute in is EXO. The new boy band in SM." My mother told me.

"But...but...but... Arent's they a boy band? Three girls in a boy band?" I asked my mother while frowning.

"Yes, that's why you girls will dress as boys, Mr.Sooman will instruct you. Have fun love!" My mother said and hang up.

I stood there frozen on the ground. My expression unreadable. 5 minutes later, i started panicking. Then, I calmed down.

Destiny it is. I thought.

End of flashback

 

"Misses, we are here." The driver said.

France handed him the money and we all got off.

We walked up the stairs and was greeted by the security.

"May I see your passes?" He asked.

The three girls took out their passes and went inside. They walked to the front desk.

"Hello, May I help you?" The lady asked.

"We have a appointment with Mr.Sooman now." Wanyu told her.

"OK, please go to the 18th floor." The lady told us.

They walked in the elevator and pressed the number 18. After they reached, they got out. There was only one door in this floor. One door in the center. Wanyu knocked on the door and opened it.There sat a man in his late 30s.

"Hello! I am Meixia!"  "Hello! I am France!"  "Hello... I am Wanyu."

The girls introduced themself.

"Hello, I am Lee Sooman. You can call me papa Sooman. I will explain what you girls will do. Wanyu, I think you have already heard from your mother." He told the girls.

Wanyu nodded, leaving the others curious. Papa Sooman explained what Wanyu's mom said to France and Meixia. France widened her eyes and Meixia dropped to the floor. After a while, they returned to normal.

"I think you all unbderstand now. I did not decide this, your parents suggested this to me." Papa Sooman said to the girls.

"Now, come with me and we will have a make over." Papa Sooman said gesturing the girls to follor him.

They got in the elevator and Papa Sooman pressed the number 15. They arrived on the floor and Papa Sooman led them to a room filled with cloths, make-up, etc.

"Girls, meet your personal assistant, Mica." Papa Sooman introduced the woman in the room.

The girls introduced themself to the pretty woman infront of them. She smiled gorgeously at them.

"Now, sit down girls. I have to do some make over for you guys." Mica said.

"What are you gonna do?" Meixia asked.

"I am going to cut your hair and style it. Then, put some make up and find a set of cloths." Mica answered.

Even though the girls were sad to cut their hair, they didn't whine. It was their destiny...

After what seem like hours of make over time, the girls were finally done. They looked in the mirror. They were shocked to see their refelctions.

 

 

"Ok, now you are ready to go to the Exo dorm. This is Exo's manager, Song Jingyong." Papa Sooman said.

The girls looked at the man in front of them. They bowed in respect to him.

"Mica and him are the only ones that know that you guys are girls. Try not let the Exo members know your secret. Your debute date will be the day after tomorrow." Papa Sooman said.

"Let's go girls. We need to introduce you to Exo!" Manager Jingyong said.

They bowed to Papa Sooman and Mica and left with manager.

 

How will their life be after this?

 

 

Hi reader!!! I hope you are liking the story so far. I will try to update  everyday. Please comment and Suscribe!!!