Debut!

It started with a dare...

Hey guys! I am sorry that I didn't update for long. Because of my work and school I have no time. I wil try to post every weekend for now. Hope yoou understand!

 

 

Exo stepped on the SM stage and greeted the fans and interviewers. After a while, The girls heard them sing MAMA.

 MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo
Wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji
Areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji~
 Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo
Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo
Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol

 

They sing really good! The girls thought.

After Exo was done singing their song, they invited Mr.Sooman to the stage.

"Welcome everone. I guessed that you've heard that we will add 3 more members to exo. Please welcome the 3 new member!" Mr.Sooman said into the mic.

The three girls went out to the stage and was greeted by camera flashed and screams from fans.

"We are one, Annyeonghaseyo, Exo imnidad." The girls and Exo said together.

 

"Annyeonhaseyo, William imnidad!" Wanyu said.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Mick imnidad!" Meixia said.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Felix imnidad!" France said.

 

There was a silent in the crowds and then, the fans screamed.

"Yahhhhhhhh! Oppa so cute!!"

"Saranhae!!!"

"I love you!! Oppa!!!"

Oppa fighting!!!"

 

The girls were happy that the fans accepted them. They smiled at the fans and Wanyu did bbuing bbuing which caused the fans to scream more. Tao ran to Wanyu and hugged her. He ruffled her hair and said.

"Donsaeng! You are so cute!!" Tao said.

 

"Taolliam!!!" The fans screamed and Exo laughed.

 

"It seems like Taolliam will beat Taoris." Wanyu joked with my roomate Kris.

"You will never beat me, I am way more popular than you." Kris said sarcastically.

"Let's see, hyung. Let's see." Wanyu said jokingly.

 

After the debut, Mr.Sooman sent us back to our dorm to rest. All of us were tired so we went to sleep right away. Kris and Wanyu went to their room and took turns to take a shower. They went to sleep with a smile on their face.