The Debut Day

It started with a dare...

It was finally the debut date for the girls. They woke up super early and got dressed. They walked down stair and was greeted by D.O.

"Good morning, donsaeng! Today is your debut date, so I will make a lot of pancakes!" D.O. said cheerfully.

"Thanks hyung!" Wanyu said.

The girls sat down on the table a and D.O. put a plate of pancakes in front of them. They started eating and then the other members started coming down.

 

Kris pov

 

I woke up this morning not finding William on the bed. I guess he already woke up...I thought. I went to the bathroom to take  a quick shower. I got dressed and headed out the door. I saw some of my other members heading down-stairs too. I headed down and saw William eating pancakes on the table. This is rare. D.O. never make pancakes except for special dates.I thought.

"D.O! What is it today? Someone's birthday?" I asked.

All the members turned and glared at me. I looked at them with a confused expression. 

"Hyung, It's the new member's debut day today." Chanyeol screamed at me.

Oh, I totally forgot...I thought. I walked to William and tapped his shoulder.

"I am sorry. Good luck and work hard. You are officially a part of our family now." I said.

"It's ok, hyung. Thanks too!" He said while putting his thumbs up.

 

 

Author's pov

 

After they were done with eating, they drived to SM. They walked up to Sooman's office to hear the schedule.

Sooman greeted them when they entered his office. He handed them the schedule and explained.

"At 2, we will have a debut press for William, Mick and Felix. Then, you all can go home and relax." Sooman explained.

"Yes sir." Exo said together.

 

 

Hi guys!! I haven't update in a while. I am very sorry for that. I really hope that you like this story!! Comment and Suscribe!!!