Kris is so nice...

It started with a dare...

Kris pov

I saw Tao hugging someone, but I couldn't see who it was. I walked closer and saw that it was a girl in an outfit that looked like a panda. I don't think Tao knew it was a girl.

We walked until we reached behind Tao.

I shouted , "Tao, what do you think you're doing?"

Tao turned around and saw us all staring at him. Tao turned back to the panda and realized that it was a girl. He said sorry.

Tao was about to replie to us when the girl walked away to pick up her phone.

"What? There are no stuffed panda and bunny left?" I heard the girl say.

Then, I ran to the closest stuffed animal shop and asked the sales woman if there were pandas and bunnies left.

She said no but then looked up to me but noticed that I was the Kris from EXO. She then replied several yeses and went to the back to find some pandas and bunnies.

I was waiting for the woman and scanned the shop and noticed two girls. One was dressed as a deer and one a teddy bear.

They must be friends of the panda. I thought.

" Sir, here are your stuffed animals." the sales woman came back with the stuffed animals in one hand and a paper and pen in the other.

"Can you please sign this for me?" She said while making puppy eyes.

Stop acting cute. I thought.

But as an idol, it was fan service. He signed the paper and gave her the famous face.

She smiled while acting sweetly.

I walked out and suddenly saw the panda girl with a disappointen face. I walked to her and said.

"Hi, I am Kris."

She showed me the shocked face which was cute but then calmed herself and said, "Hi, my name is Wanyu."

Wanyu, such a nice name. I thought.

"I am sorry for what Tao did, this is a sorry gift." I said while handing her the panda and bunny.

She was shocked and showed me the cute face again.

"Thank you soo much!" she said sounding happy.

I was about to ask her more things but then we heard the announcement: All passengers to 059 plane to Korea, we will start checking in in 15 minutes.

I said bye to her and ran back to my group.