Hugging the panda

It started with a dare...

Tao's pov

 

I walked into the airport with my group, exo, greeted by a lot of screams from our fans. We were walking to the place to check in when i noticed a panda. I am a panda lover so I went to hug it. The rest of my group followed me and I heard my Kris gege say something.

"Tao, what do you think you are doing?" Kris said.

I turned around and saw my whole group behind me, then I turned around to look at the giant panda in my arms.

OMG!!!! I thought.

The panda, that I am holding on to, is a girl dressed in a girl dressed in a giant panda sweater.I stared at her. She sure is pretty.I thought.

I was thinking when I felt hands pushing me away. I suddenly realize that I was still holding onto the girl. I let her go and studied her face. Her face was slightly red, she has a pretty face.

"Sorry." I said.

The girl was about to say something when she took out her phone and walked away probably to pick up a call. She was speaking loud enough for us to hear her. When she was done talking, she had a disappointed face. I want to ask her what is wrong. But I couldn't, because I don't know her yet. She said good bye and bowed to us. Then she left.

I turned to explain what happened to my group. To my surprise, they didn't tease me about it. I noticed Kris gege wasn't there. But we didn't bother to look for him since he's not a kid anymore. We went to sit on the chairs and chat. But I wasn't in the mood to chat. I kept thinking about the panda girl. I wonder if i will ever meet her again...