Wanyu and Kris

It started with a dare...

Wanyu and Kris walked up to their shared room. Kris offered Wanyu to take a shower first. Wanyu went to take a shower.

I can't stay in the showers for too long, he will get suspicious. She thought.

Wanyu walked out of the bathroom. Kris was sitting on the bed reading fan letters.

"What are you doing hyung? You can go take a shower now." Wanyu said while drying her hair with a towel.

"I am reading fan letters."He said while putting them down and headed to the shower.

Wanyu smiled and thought that he really loved his fans.After 10 minutes, Kris came out of the shower shirtless and hair dripping wet. Water from his hair dripped down to his neck and down his chest. He looked so y that Wanyu couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Why are you staring at me so much? Are you gay?" Kris said jokingly.

"I am not gay and I was wondering if you were cold." Wanyu said calmly while trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"You are still not done with drying your hair?" Kris asking while eyeing my towel on my head.

"Yeah. I don't feel like drying it now." Wanyu said.

Kris came over and lifted the towel from my head. He then started to scrubb my hair crazily.

"Hyung! It hurts!" Wanyu screamed.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Kris laughed evily, "There, your hair is all dry now."

Wanyu punched Kris in the arm softly.

"Oh!!" Kris fell down to the floor acting that the punch hurted a lot.

"Hyung, stop acting. Let's go to sleep.. I am tired." Wanyu said while yawning.

"Fine, Since our donsaeng is tired, let's go to bed." Kris said turning off the lights.