The incident

It started with a dare...

France, Meixia, and Wanyu was at the airport before departure. we were wearing oversize animal sweaters that was till our knees. France was wearing a teddy bear sweater with a cute little brown dress inside. Meixia was wearing a brown sweater with a cute little deer face on it. Wanyu was wearing a giant panda pattern sweater with a black and white dress under it.

They were about to check in when they heard screams behind them. They turned around and saw EXO behind them.

OMG!!! It's EXO! Wanyu thought.

"Try to be calm." Meixia said.

We all held hands and bit our lips hard until we could taste a bit of blood. But we could hear each others heartbeats.

Their heartbeats are loud. France thought.

Then, EXO headed towards us. OUr heart beated faster. We tried to hide and blend in with the screaming fans. But we still felt their eyes on us. Probably because of our animal sweaters.

We walked away to avoid their gaze. Meixia and France noticed a stuffed animal shop. They said they will be back in ten minutes, leaving Wanyu dumbfounded and shocked from what happened.

They quickly ran to the stuffed animal shop. Wanyu stood there but suddenly felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist. The  hug felt so warm that you wanted time to stop and stay like this. But you resisted that thought and turned around to see who it was. surprisingly, it was Tao. Suddenly, you felt many eyes on you. Your face was calm, but you saw fireworks.