Chapter 13. A break-up and EunHae.

Summer 2011.

{No One’s POV}

 

{At SMent Bldg.}

Taemin paced back and forth across the dance studio. His palms were sweating and his thoughts were spinning. He didn’t want to break-up with Namine but he knew that he has to. His hyungs were in the same room as him as well, watching his every move.

The caring leader Onew was the most worried.

“Taemin-ah, what’s the matter?” He asked concerned.

“Manager hyung wants me to break up with Namine.” Taemin sighed.

“Or??” Minho asked. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other.

“Nothing. That’s it. There’s no or. I have to break up with her.” Taemin pouted. The other SHINee boys glanced at each other helplessly.

They didn’t know how to help their maknae.

“Hyung I love her.” Taemin smiled sadly.

“We know you do Tae…” Minho said consoling him.

“Just date Minho…” Key sniggered.

“Kibum!” Onew scolded him.

“What?! We’re dating!” Key put his hands on his hips.

“Doesn’t mean you have to convert Taemin into a gay too.” Onew argued.

“Wait-- You and Key are gay… Taemin and I aren’t gay… Minho, are you gay?” Jonghyun asked in a confused tone.

“I’m straight.” Minho answered like a reflex.

“Oh please. You told me how much you wanted to kiss Taemin!” Key said.

“When was that?” Minho asked looking appalled.

Taemin felt uncomfortable and started moving away from Minho.

Key was just giggling uncontrollably while Onew stared at him in disbelief.

“Tae! I’m not gay! I swear!” Minho said defensively.

“Araso hyung. I believe you.” Taemin smiled nervously.

“Taemin whatever happens; we’re here for you okay?” Onew spoke.

“Ne Taemin. We’ll support you. Always.” Jonghyun added.

“Kamsahamnida hyungs.” Taemin smiled gratefully.

 

{At the cottage}

Marikit, Natsumi, Hye, Siwon and Kyuhyun were all playing scrabble. Yurii and Joon were taking a walk outside, Yumi, Aeyla and Sungmin were in the kitchen sorting snacks for everyone, and Heechul is at Young Street while Aerin and Donghae were at the other cottage.

“Papa Siwon it’s your turn…” Hye spoke.

“Araso…” Siwon smiled. “Bethlehem…”

“Trust you hyung to put in something holy.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“There’s nothing wrong with being religious.” Siwon said.

“Daddeh, what did we talk about?” Hye raised an eyebrow.

“No preaching when you are in the room.” Siwon sighed.

“Good boy.” Hye grinned triumphantly.

“Oh Hye, you evil woman…” Natsumi laughed out loud.

Just then Sungmin walked out of the kitchen and then sat down beside Kyuhyun. He was pouting and it looks like he didn’t get what he wanted.

“I thought you were helping the girls out in the kitchen?” Siwon asked.

“Well I was but they said I’m more of a nuisance than a helping hand with this cast on.” Sungmin sighed.

“How is your arm Min?” Marikit asked.

“It hurts a little…” Sungmin replied.

“Never anger Yesung hyung,” Kyuhyun laughed evilly.

“I didn’t know he was going to break my arm!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“Natsumi it’s your turn!” Hye stated overdramatically.

“Alright chubby cheeks! Calm your !” Natsumi said.

Everyone started laughing including Siwon but then Hye glared at him so he stopped laughing instantly.

“Hye doesn’t have chubby cheeks.” Kyuhyun said.

“Wh- Are you blind? Look!” Natsumi said and started poking Hye’s cheeks repeatedly. Hye’s face was -_- but she couldn’t do anything.

“Bounce, bounce, bounce!” Natsumi giggled as she continued on poking.

“I’ll break your finger Mimi.” Hye threatened.

“Okay I’ll stop now.” Natsumi laughed.

“Can I poke your cheeks Hye?” Marikit requested.

“I don’t wanna be poked by people like you.” Hye glowered at her.

“Hey come on now, were all friends here.” Natsumi said.

 

{At the other cottage}

HaeRin were in the living room watching TV. Actually they were making out while the TV is on in the background. Something started to vibrate in Donghae’s jeans pockets and Aerin felt it.
“Hae oppa~ your phone is ringing…” Aerin mumbled.

“It will go away.” Donghae said as he pulled Aerin into a deeper kiss.

But his phone kept on vibrating and it was annoying Aerin.

“Oppa you need to answer your phone. It might be important.” She said pushing the fish away gently. Donghae sighed and then finally went to answer his phone. Aerin sat back on the sofa and waited.

“Yoboseyo?” He spoke.

“Oh Eunhyuk!” Donghae smiled widely when he found out who was on the other end. Aerin watched in admiration as Donghae kept on laughing cutely while speaking to the monkey on the phone.

“Ne, ne. Actually I’m kinda busy right now. Well- Umm. I’m with Aerin-shi. You know Aerin. My- my girlfriend!” Donghae stammered.

“You can go hang out with him if you want.” Aerin mouthed.

Donghae shook his head immediately.

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay Hyukkie? Annyeong!” Donghae said and then ended the call abruptly.

“What was that about oppa?” Aerin asked confused.

“He wanted to see me but I want to stay here with you.” Donghae explained.

“Aw you know how much HyukJae loves you. You should have gone to see him. He’s probably missing you so much.” Aerin smiled.

“But you’re leaving soon. I want to spend as much time with you as I could while you’re still here…” Donghae frowned.

“I’ll come visit you if you want me to.” Aerin said.

“Of course I want you to. I promise I will call you everyday. If only I could come to Tokyo any time I want to so I can see you.” Donghae said.
“Don’t worry about it Hae, everything will be okay.” Aerin smiled.

Afterwards, they actually started watching TV with their arms wrapped around each others tightly. Half an hour later, the front door slammed open.

Donghae and Aerin jumped at the sudden noise and then turned around to see who the intruder was. Donghae gasped when he saw who it was.

“Hyuk Jae?” He murmured.

“Get your hands off of Hae!” Eunhyuk shouted pointing a finger at Aerin.

“Ya, it’s okay. This is Aerin!” Donghae explained.

“I’m his girlfriend. Annyeong haseyo Eunhyuk oppa.” Aerin said.

Eunhyuk shook his head at them. He slammed the door closed.

“Donghae is my girlfriend!” He yelled.

“WHAT?!” Aerin’s jaw dropped.

“Hyukkie seriously, everything’s okay. She’s lovely.” Donghae giggled.

Eunhyuk continued on eyeing Aerin up and down.

“What’s going on?” Aerin asked.

“What’s the password?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae smiled and then sighed.

“Fishy loves monkey forever.” He answered.

“Hello Aerin! Nice to meet you!” Eunhyuk’s facial expression suddenly changed and he offered his hand to Aerin. Aerin looked at him weirdly as she shook his hand. Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile to her.

“Eunhyuk was just checking if I wasn’t being blackmailed again.” Donghae said to Aerin who was still so confused.

“Again??” She questioned.

“This girl blackmailed Hae that if he doesn’t go out with her, she will tell the press about EunHae being actually real. Since then, I’ve looked out for girls being with fishy here just to check them. You know.” Eunhyuk explained.

“That’s nice of you.” Aerin commented. “So EunHae isn’t real?”

“Do you want it to be?” Donghae and Eunhyuk winked at her.

 

{Back at SMent Bldg.}

SHINee just finished practicing and they were gathering all their stuff and were just about to leave the dance studio when Namine appeared.

“Hey Namine!” The SHINee boys greeted her warmly.

“Annyeong haseyo!” She bowed at them.

“What are you doing here Namine-shi?” Taemin asked nervously.

“I thought we could go get some ice cream oppa,” Namine replied.

“Ga ja!” Onew called to the other members leaving TaeMine alone in the dance studio. Taemin took this chance to tell Namine everything.

“You wouldn’t want to get some ice cream after I’m done telling you what I’m about to tell you.” He gulped.

“What’s the matter Tae? Is everything okay?” Namine asked worriedly.

“Aniya, everything is not okay. I have to break-up with you.” Taemin admitted. His hands were shaking as he grabbed hold of Namine’s.

He really didn’t want to break up with her. Namine stared at Taemin with hanging open. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“You- you’re dumping me?” She stuttered.

“I’m sorry-- I have to. I don’t want to but I have to. I’m so sorry.”

Namine started crying there and then. Taemin took her in his arms.

“Wae??” She asked in between sobs. Taemin hugged her tighter.

“Our photos were leaked on the internet. Shawols are starting to become antis. I’m going to release a statement soon. Manager hyung said I have to break up with you or it’s the end for SHINee.” Taemin explained which made Namine cry even more.

“I know this must be really hard for you but I am hurting too. I love you so much. I can’t imagine my life without you.” Taemin cried.

“I’m sorry too,” Namine sniffed.

“You don’t have to say sorry. None of this is your fault.” Taemin told her.

“Tae, will you promise me something?” Namine requested.

“Anything~”

“Can we be friends? I don’t want to lose you completely. That would just kill me. Please?” Namine said.

“Of course. You’re my best friend and you’re never going to lose me.

I promise I’ll be here for you. I love you Namine.” Taemin declared.

“I love you too…” Namine cried.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry it took so long for me to update !!

I’ve just been busy with my other fic. Mian, mian !!

Anyway sorry if this update was crap; hopefully it’s still acceptable :p

The next chapter will be the last one :[