Chapter 10: Pranks and blooming relationships. {Aeyla & Yumi + SiHye}

Summer 2011.

As soon as the ‘love square’ was cleared up between KyuSumi and HeeKit, Kyuhyun had called everyone to say that Natsumi is doing well. Everyone back at the cottages has finally started to relax. However because of all the drama lately, the maknaes a.k.a. the pranksters have also been in a lot of stress worrying about Natsumi. And now that everything is okay, they are nothing but ‘bored’. And when a maknae is bored, they cook up a prank. Mir was in a schedule and Sungmin went to the hospital to accompany Kyuhyun.

Aeyla and Yumi were walking around by the seaside.

“I need to do something evil…” Aeyla murmured.

“Same, same.” Yumi agreed, nodding her head.

“I’d prank Marikit unnie but she’s just been at the hospital…” Aeyla said.

“Oh no let’s leave her out for now. If Mimi unnie wasn’t in the hospital right now, I’d prank her!” Yumi grinned.

“So who should we prank then?” Aeyla asked.

“How about Namine?” Yumi suggested putting on her thinking face.

“Oh no. You know how short-tempered she is. I never prank her cos I don’t want to die yet… I still love my life!” Aeyla mentioned.

“Fair enough. Hey I know! Let’s prank Hye unnie!” Yumi smiled evilly.

“Now you’re talking…” Aeyla smiled evilly back.

The two evil maknaes planned their prank on the sarcastic one for a good 15 minutes. Afterwards, they went to the nearby shopping centre to buy the stuff that they needed. The prank is on its way.

**************************************************************

{At the cottage}

Hye and Aerin were watching TV in the lounge when suddenly there was a mysterious knock on the front door. Hye craned her neck to see who it was but all she could see was black and white shadows.

“Oh Aerin, be a doll and get that will you. I can’t be bothered to stand up.” Hye requested setting her feet up on the coffee table.

“Who is it???” Aerin asked in an annoyed tone.

“It’s probably those Jehovah’s witnesses…” Hye hissed under her breath.

Aerin let out a chortle and then made her way to the front door. She opened the door wide and greeted two nuns standing by the doorway.

{“nun” [plural: “nuns“]: religious woman: a member of a religious community of women who dedicate their lives to religious devotion and undertake not to marry}

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” Aerin asked politely. The two nuns were wearing a complete black and white nun outfits that hides their hair and only showing their face. They were also wearing round dark sunglasses which is why Aerin didn’t realize who they were. Yumi lowered her glasses down.

“Hey umma, it’s me!” She whispered and then winked at Aerin.

“YUMI! Why are you dressed like a nun??!” Aerin gasped.

“Sssh, can you get Hye unnie for us please?” Yumi grinned cheesily.
“Araso, araso.” Aerin sighed. Yumi quickly put her sunglasses back on.

“Err, Hye, it’s for you!” Aerin shouted.

“If it’s not Papa Siwon then I’m not interested!” Hye shouted back.

“Oh you will be interested in this! I’ll just cook something in the kitchen!” Aerin said and then winked at Yumi and Aeyla before disappearing into the kitchen. Hye grumpily walked towards the front door.

“What?” She asked rudely not caring it was nuns standing in front of her.

“We’re from the local Catholic Church nearby and we’re currently recruiting teenage girls to be part of our nun community.” Yumi said in a fake voice.

“We wanted to ask if you were interested.” Aeyla added in a fake voice too.

“Hahahahaha.” Hye answered in a sarcastic tone.

“Is that a yes my dear?” Yumi asked.

“Haha hell no!” Hye answered quickly.

“You won’t regret it. If you want I can give you a leaflet that has all the information you need.” Aeyla offered.

“No thank you.” Hye answered like a reflex.

“It’s a very rewarding and satisfying job. Come on, be a nun… TODAY!” Yumi said enthusiastically. Hye raised her eyebrow and all she wanted to do now is slam the door hard on the nuns’ faces.

“No offence to you my religious sisters but I don’t want to be a nun today. Not now, not ever!!” Hye declared firmly.

“Oh but you are making the wrong choice.” Yumi said.

“If you become a nun today, we’ll give you 5% discount on all bus fares for the next 24 hours!” Aeyla said cheerfully.

“I’m good.” Hye chuckled.

“How about a 10% discount on all toys?” Yumi grinned.

“EW! No!” Hye grimaced. “I’m not interested at all, I’m sorry.”

“All you have to do is fill out a 10 page form and voila, you’re a nun!” Yumi smiled like a fool. She was enjoying this so much.

“Oh and you have to attend church every day for the rest of your life.” Aeyla added sounding a bit like a TV reporter.

“Wow that sounds so appealing…” Hye said sarcastically.

“Is that a yes then?” Yumi asked.

“Oh my god no!” Hye screamed.

“DEAR ONE, YOU MUSN’T USE THE GOD’S NAME IN VAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!” Aeyla pointed a finger at Hye.

“I don’t care. Now if you leave now, that’d be great. You’re just wasting your time and not to mention, my time!” Hye yelled. The two nuns suddenly walked in the living room.

“Hey this is trespassing…” Hye hissed under her breath. She followed the two nuns in the middle of the living room and watched their every move. What she didn’t realize is that the nuns are trying to trap her. Before she knew it, she was in the middle of the nuns.

“You must join us…” Yumi said in a hypnotizing voice.

“Join us, Choi Hye. Join us in our devotion for God!” Aeyla added.

Hye was so close to ripping her arm off just so she has something to throw at the two annoying nuns. Soon enough, Yumi and Aeyla were dancing around Hye while chanting, “Join us”.

“And I thought you two couldn’t be more annoying…” Hye sighed.

“Join us…” Yumi said as she started dancing the Egyptian dance.

Seeing this, Aeyla started laughing out loud breaking their ‘disguise’.

“Don’t laugh!” Yumi pouted.

“OMO Yumi is that you?!” Hye gasped.

“Hahaha yes! Gotcha!” Yumi said now in her normal voice. Aeyla is now lying on the floor, laughing like a crack head.

“Oh I’m going to-- arghhh!!!” Hye yelled in anger.
“Were you anywhere near to agreeing on becoming a nun?” Yumi asked.

“Are you kidding? No way!” Hye answered.

Just then Siwon had walked in. Hye turned to look at him with death glares.

“What did I do?” Siwon asked innocently. “Why are you two dressed as nuns?” He asked Yumi and Aeyla who were now giggling like 5 year olds.

“Did you ask these two to play a prank on me?!” Hye questioned Siwon.

“Of course not! Why would I want to play a prank on you?” Siwon said.
“Are you sure??” Hye narrowed her eyes.

“I promise I have nothing to do with any of this. Whatever they did.” Siwon said as she looked at the maknaes with a confused expression on his face.

“Alright then. Hey fake nuns, piss off!” Hye shouted. Yumi and Aeyla walked out of the cottage laughing when Siwon took something out from his pocket.

“Hey is that for me?” Hye asked excitedly.

“Ne, I saw it and I thought it’d look good on you.” Siwon answered.

“Oh thank you!” Hye exclaimed. Siwon put a silver sparkly bracelet on her.

“That’s pretty.” Siwon commented the bracelet.

“I love you daddeh!!” Hye grinned as she jumped on Siwon for a bear hug.

**************************************************************

 

Author’s Note:

I hope no one takes offence about the ‘nun prank’.

I’m a Catholic and I don’t intend to cause any trouble about any religion.

This update was written for pure entertainment purposes only. PEACE!!

Next chapter will be Arguments {Sungmin & Aerin + JooRii}.