Chapter 12: Don’t let Yesung get his hands on a chainsaw.

Summer 2011.

Sungmin grinned happily as he put an arm around Yumi’s shoulder. They were at the cottage, sitting down on the sofa while watching TV.

“Oppa, my whole legs hurt…” Yumi started crying.

“Don’t worry jagiya; it will get better soon, I’m sorry.” Sungmin apologized.

Yumi rested her head on top of his shoulder when Yurii and Natsumi walked in the living room. Hye was outside jogging with Siwon while Yurii was cleaning the bedrooms upstairs.

“Animal was it?” Natsumi sniggered.

“EW of course not!” Yumi grimaced.

“Not even squirrel ?!” Yurii chuckled.

“Noona, stop it…” Sungmin blushed.

“I’m not your noona. I’m nobody’s noona.” Natsumi glowered.

“You’ve angered her, get out!” Yumi said dramatically.

“Mianhe noona, I mean ahjumma…” Sungmin flashed a smirk.

“Oh no you didn’t…” Yurii gasped.

“Girls, looks like were having bunny soup for dinner tonight.” Natsumi announced. Sungmin started laughing but he already stood up from his seat preparing to run away from the angry Natsumi.

“I love you really Mimi…” Sungmin said trying to do aegyo.

“Prepare to die bunny.” Natsumi hissed. And that was it. Sungmin was running around the living room, laughing his head off while Natsumi was running after him. Yurii and Yumi watched with glee. Sungmin was just about to head towards the front door when he was stopped by two figures blocking the doorway. Before Sungmin could greet the two figures, Natsumi had already floored him.

“Yesung oppa! Young Saeng oppa!” Yumi gasped.

“Annyeong dongsaeng!” Young Saeng grinned.

“Why is Natsumi sitting on Sungmin?” Yesung asked in a confused tone.

“He called her ahjumma…” Yurii replied.

“Not cool Sungmin.” Yesung shook his head in disbelief.

“Why are you here oppas?” Yumi asked after she has given both her older brothers’ big bear hugs.

“We wanted to visit you. You’re going back to Tokyo soon right?” Yesung clarified. Yumi nodded with a pout. Summer was ending and of all people she didn’t want it to end at all.

“So what have you been up to?” Young Saeng asked casually.

“I’ll go get some drinks!” Yurii said as she went to the kitchen. Natsumi was still sitting down on Sungmin who was just laughing even if he was face down on the floor. Yumi ushered her brothers to sit down on the sofa.

“Just been playing with Aeyla really…” Yumi answered.

“Who’s Aeyla?” Yesung asked.

“She’s Mir oppa’s girlfriend!” Yumi answered cheerfully.

The three siblings chatted happily and Yurii gave everyone drinks. Natsumi stood up from Sungmin when the latter finally apologized to the pissed off leader. A few moments later, SiHye arrived and they joined the others in the living room. Yesung needed to go to the toilet and Yumi told him to go upstairs.

“How was jogging Hye?” Natsumi asked.

“Tiring. I’m never doing it again!” Hye frowned at Siwon.

“It will keep you fit!” Siwon retorted.

“I’m curvy and I like it!” Hye shouted at the religious man who just laughed.

Natsumi disappeared to the kitchen and when she returned she offered everyone some snacks.

“Hot nuts?” She asked as she walked around with a tray full of hot nuts.

Suddenly, there was a loud scream from Aerin upstairs. She was in Yurii and Yumi’s bedroom.
“What happened?” Young Saeng asked worriedly.

“She’s probably upset cos there’s nothing much too clean in our bedroom.” Yurii grinned like a fool. Aerin walked out of the said bedroom with disgust.

“Umma is everything okay?” Yurii asked.

“Don’t worry there’s a lot to clean in Natsumi’s bedroom.” Hye sniggered.

“HEY!” Natsumi shouted. “It’s true though…”

“There was a used on Yumi’s bed! Sungmin! You could have thrown that away!” Aerin cringed. Sungmin and Yumi looked at each other blushing.

The others started laughing including Young Saeng who didn’t mind the fact that his little sister is not a anymore. Just then, there was a rumbling noise coming from some sort of a motor. Everyone looked up and they saw Yesung at the top of the stairs looking angry and carrying a chainsaw.

“Ya where did you find my chainsaw?” Hye asked surprise.

“You have a chainsaw?” Siwon gasped.

“You know I pack a chainsaw dear,” Hye winked at him.

“Yesung oppa, what are you doing with that chainsaw?” Yumi gulped.

“I’m going to kill Sungmin with it.” Yesung said through gritted teeth.

“Hyung! Don’t!” Young Saeng said.

“Oppa you don’t have to!” Yumi shouted.

“Oh yes I have to!” Yesung argued. He walked down the stairs and then pointed the end of the chainsaw towards the scared looking Sungmin.

“If only you’ve been careful with that …” Natsumi tutted.

“Who are you to talk Mimi? I found 5 used condoms under your bed!” Aerin complained. Natsumi blushed the colour of a beetroot.

“You and Kyuhyun are animals!” Yurii laughed.

“Yesung do me a favour; don’t kill Sungmin with my chainsaw. His blood is most likely to be coloured pink and I don’t want pink all over my chainsaw.” Hye explained.

“Yesung hyung, please calm down.” Young Saeng requested.

“Put the chain saw down oppa.” Yumi requested.

“Okay, I won’t kill Sungmin with the chainsaw…” Yesung stated.

Everyone blew a sigh of relief. Yesung turned the roaring chainsaw off and then placed it on the floor. He then started clicking his knuckles.

“I’m just gonna have to kill you with my bare hands!” He shouted and then lunged at Sungmin.

“STOP!” Yumi screamed in fear.

“Not his face!” Hye sarcastically shouted.

Aerin had picked up the chainsaw and decided to hide it just in case someone actually uses it for some sort of murder.

“Hyung! It hurts!” Sungmin said.

“You took my dongsaeng’s innocence!” Yesung yelled at him as he kept on hitting Sungmin repeatedly.

“Yesung oppa stop it!” Yumi shouted again.

“Hey Yurii, record this and we could transfer it on a DVD.” Hye whispered.

“What?!” Yurii gasped.

“We’ll sell it on E-bay. Sungmin & Yesung .” Natsumi giggled.

“That’s not is it?” Yurii sighed.

It wasn’t at all because Yesung was just wrestling Sungmin on the floor.

“We’ll still earn some money,” Hye said. Yurii was just about to grab her camera when Siwon stood in front of them with a disappointing look on his face.

“Oh , the priest heard us…” Natsumi sighed.

 

 

Author’s Note:

I know I said that this chapter would be about TaeMine and EunHae but I thought this chapter should be posted now cos it’s just hilarious. Hehe.

That’s what I think anyway! I hope you liked this update! ^___^

I promise that the next chapter is about TaeMine & EunHae!!