Chapter 8: Camping Part 2.

Summer 2011.

 

Note: This chapter will be in no one’s POV.
 
 
Previously:
“I-I’m sorry…” Natsumi murmured. Marikit didn’t respond.
“I didn’t mean to kiss your boyfriend,” Natsumi sobbed.
“It’s okay. I know it’s hard to resist Kim Heechul. Besides I can’t help that you two are attracted to each other. Plus being bitten by a snake is enough punishment.” Marikit smiled a little.
“Yongseo? {Forgive me?}” Natsumi requested sincerely.
“Sure.” Marikit replied simply.
 
“Natsumi, can I tell you something?” Marikit said. She sat down beside Natsumi and then hugged her knees. Natsumi nodded and then tried to relax even though she was still scared less that the snake was still nearby.
“I want you to understand why I am so possessive towards Heechul,” Marikit said. Natsumi looked at her and waited for her to talk again.
“Have you ever had a celebrity boyfriend Natsumi?” Marikit asked. 
“Before Kyuhyun, no. Never.” Natsumi replied. 
“Not a lot of people know this but I used to date Eunhyuk when he was just a trainee in SM.” Marikit said. Natsumi gasped.
“Eunhyuk? Lee Hyuk Jae? Hyukkie? As in Eunhyuk from EunHae? Monkey? From SUJU?” Natsumi blabbered.
“That’s the one…” Marikit laughed lightly.
“Wow, you lucky little .” Natsumi commented.
“You can say that. But it wasn’t all nice. Even then when he was just a trainee, girls were all over him. I mean, who could blame them? Anyway, I had to be always on my guard and watch him closely just in case he cheats or whatever. He never did but the amount of attention he got from girls just made me so paranoid. I would always think that he would break up with me and get with some other girl. I was so stressed out about being so jealous and paranoid and he was getting tired of me being like that so we ended our relationship. A few years later, Heechul came along and now I’m even more paranoid because well, he’s Kim Heechul.” Marikit explained. 
“I understand.” Natsumi responded.
“I don’t mean to be overly possessive and clingy but I love him so much and I really don’t want to lose him. When a girl talks or hangs out with him, I would always think that she will steal him away from me.” Marikit shuddered. 
“I’m so sorry.” Natsumi said. She can’t help but think if she will end up like Marikit as well by being with Kyuhyun. 
“Same reason as to why Namine is so possessive towards Taemin. That’s why she attacked Yumi a few weeks ago. Namine thought that Yumi would steal Taemin from her. I do apologize for that by the way. You asked me if I was going to stop Namine, but I didn’t do anything.” Marikit said.
“It’s okay. Forgive and forget.” Natsumi responded. 
 
**************************************************************
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Where are they?!” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.
“Probably having a ,” Hye sniggered. Kyuhyun glared at her.
“Oh chill Kyu. If you were in Heechul’s place, don’t tell me that that idea wouldn’t pass your head!” Hye scoffed. 
“Must you always be so mean Hye?” Aerin asked.
“Word.” Hye replied pointing her forefinger at Aerin. 
“Oh come on I wanted that!” Namine whined. Sim Jang was passing around some candies and Taemin took the last lollipop which Namine wanted.
“Tae, give it to your girlfriend.” Seung hyun said.
“But I want it…” Taemin pouted while taking the wrapper off the lollipop. Namine pouted and then sat down on the ground like a little 5 year old who didn’t get her candy. She wasn’t 5 year old but she didn’t get her candy. Aeyla and Mir were lying down on a blanket looking up at the stars while Sungmin was feeding Yumi some marshmallows.
“Ya get a room!” Hye grimaced. 
“NO!” Aerin and Yurii shouted.
“Like we’ll be able to do anything with a alarm attached to her.” Sungmin said in an annoyed tone.
“What’s that now Sungmin?” Aerin raised her eyebrow.
“Minnie wants some lovin’!” Donghae giggled. 
“A real man waits hyung!” Siwon chipped in.
“Oh really now?” Hye winked at him. 
Suddenly, Heechul runs out of the forest panting and sweating. 
“Hyung! What happened?” Kyuhyun asked as he rushed over to him. 
“Natsumi has been bitten by a snake!” Heechul declared making everyone gasp out loud. 
“WHAT?! And you left her?!” Kyuhyun screeched.
“Ya Heechul oppa where’s leader?” Aeyla asked.
“Marikit is with her Kyu, don’t worry.” Heechul said.
“I’ll call the doctor.” Sim Jang announced. 
“Mimi unnie must be terrified. She hates snakes!” Yumi said. 
“Who likes them though?!” Namine retorted.
“Can you make sure that a doctor or an ambulance will be here as soon as possible?” Heechul breathed heavily.
“Sim Jang is calling one now.” Seung hyun responded calmly.
“Come on hyung, let’s go get her.” Kyuhyun said. 
“Do you want some help?” Joon offered.
“Just take care of the girls that are here.” Heechul replied. 
Joon just nodded. Kyuhyun and Heechul ran into the forest leaving everyone nervous and scared. 
“Be careful!” Yurii and Aerin shouted after them. 
“Intense drama or what!” Hye thought in her head.
Taemin’s phone suddenly rang and he went inside the cottage to answer it. 
It was SHINee’s manager. 
 
**************************************************************
 
Back in the forest…
 
Marikit and Natsumi continued to chat. They were getting along well and it seemed like they have been friends forever. As there was still venom in Natsumi’s wound, it has spread all over her body and as time went, it was infecting her veins and mixing with her blood. Only when Marikit looked at her, she realized that Natsumi was getting pale every second.
“OMO…” Marikit gasped. “Are you okay? You’re as pale as a ghost!” 
“Oh great, I look like Hye now…” Natsumi grumbled.
“What do you feel?” Marikit asked worriedly.
“I feel weak. I feel so drowsy.” Natsumi replied groggily. 
“Don’t fall asleep. I need you to stay awake.” Marikit ordered. 
“I can’t-- I’m so sleepy… so weak…” Natsumi spoke slowly. 
“Natsumi! Stay with me! You have you stay awake!” Marikit freaked. She started shaking Natsumi’s shoulders in order to keep her awake. Luckily for her, Kyuhyun and Heechul have arrived. Heechul helped Marikit up while Kyuhyun carried Natsumi carefully. Heechul and Marikit didn’t speak while Kyuhyun’s face was just full of worry. 
“Natsumi, jagiya, don’t fall asleep.” Kyuhyun crooned. 
“There should be a doctor there when we get back.” Heechul said.
“Must sleep…” Natsumi yawned. 
“No, don’t!” Kyuhyun shouted. He broke into a run in order to get back fast. 
When they got back to the cottage, there were an ambulance waiting, 2 paramedics and a doctor. The 2 paramedics rushed over to Kyuhyun and took Natsumi off him. 
“Please help her, please.” Kyuhyun shook. Sungmin wrapped an arm over Kyuhyun’s shoulder to comfort him. The paramedics lay Natsumi on a stretcher and then they put an oxygen mask over her.
“I’m Dr. Park Min Kyung, what exactly happened?” The doctor asked as she tried to put on some gloves.
“She got bitten by a snake about half an hour, 45 minutes ago. I most of the venom out as soon as she got bitten.” Heechul explained. 
“I see, well what you did was great, however the rest of the venom is spreading fast. Her body is now suffering from it and we need to get it out as soon as possible.” Dr. Min Kyung said.
“Is she going to be okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he watched the doctor and the paramedics attach a lot of tubes on Natsumi. They have also injected her with something with made her unconscious. 
“It’s hard to tell. We need to rush to the hospital.” Dr. Min Kyung explained.
Yumi started crying and Aerin and Donghae comforted the magnae while the rest were all crestfallen at what is happening. 
“I’ll do my best, she’s in good hands.” Dr. Min Kyung told everyone. 
The paramedics carried the stretcher where Natsumi was on and then put it in the ambulance. 
“I’m coming with her,” Kyuhyun said firmly as he jumped in the ambulance.
“I’ll come as well, umma, just stay here and take care of everyone else araso?” Yurii announced. Aerin nodded while Joon decided to go with Yurii. The ambulance left and everyone else kept silent. Hye did the sign of the cross which made Siwon smile. Marikit ignored Heechul when he tried talking to her. She’s not impressed at what her boyfriend did with Natsumi. Meanwhile, Taemin was still inside their cottage talking to SHINee’s manager. 
 
Taemin: “Yoboseyo ahjussi?” 
Manager: “Taemin-shi, where are you?”
Taemin: “I’m still at the cottage ahjussi. We’re filming remember?”
Manager: “Ne, ne. Listen we’ve got a problem.”
Taemin: “what’s wrong?” 
Manager: “Have you not been online recently? There are hundreds of photos of you and your girlfriend on websites. Shawols are furious.” 
Taemin: “How did they get hold of pictures of Namine and me?”
Manager: “Someone hacked into your email by the looks of it.” 
Taemin: “What should we do manager-shi?”
Manager: “I need you to break-up with your girlfriend.”
Taemin: “Mwuh? Aniya…” 
Manager: “Taemin, I let you have a girlfriend because you promised that it won’t get out to the public. It’s bad enough that Jonghyun is dating as well. Do you remember how many fans SHINee lost when that news about Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung got out?”
Taemin: “But--”
Manager: “You’re the SHINee member who has the most fans. If you don’t break-up with your girlfriend, SHINee’s career is on the line.” 
Taemin: “Araso.”
Manager: “Mianhe Taemin. It’s what’s best for everyone. You will release a statement as soon as possible telling the public that the girl in the photos is your cousin.”
 
**************************************************************
 
 
Author’s Note:
So yeah basically, this chapter is dramatic. Haha.
The next chapter will be even more dramatic.
I hope you all like drama ~ (:
 
What do you think of the poster btw? ^^