Chapter 11: Arguments {Sungmin & Aerin + JooRii}

Summer 2011.

{At J. Tune Camp Bldg.}

 

Yurii and Joon were at J. Tune Camp Bldg. MBLAQ had a whole day of rehearsals today and Yurii wanted to tag along. Joon didn’t mind this as Yurii was a good girl anyway. She got on with the other MBLAQ members easily because of her likeable personality. The boys were practicing their dance moves for their song ‘Again’ and Yurii was sat on the floor cross-legged while taking photos of the boys. When the song ended, the boys cheered and then took a rest. Joon sat down beside Yurii as he drank a bottle of water.

“Hyung were just going to get some food!” Cheun Doong shouted.

“Araso!” Joon shouted back. The other 3 members followed Cheun Doong outside the dance studio leaving the JooRii couple behind.

Yurii was busy fiddling with her camera. Joon smirked to himself before snatching the camera off Yurii’s hands.

“Ya!” Yurii exclaimed. Before she could get even more annoyed, Joon had already pinned her down on the floor, him on top of her.

“Ew oppa, you’re all sweaty!” Yurii giggled uncontrollably. Joon didn’t reply and just attacked her pink lips. Yurii didn’t hesitate and kissed him back.

When Joon got the kiss that he wanted, he helped Yurii up into a sitting position once again. Yurii smiled at him sweetly.

“Yurii-ah, saranghae…” Joon crooned whilst playing with Yurii’s fingers.

“Thank you oppa,” Was Yurii’s reply. Joon let out a frustrated sigh.

“Why won’t you tell me you love me?” Joon demanded.

“W-what?” Yurii asked as she was a bit shocked with his sudden outburst.

“This always happen Yurii, I tell you that I love you and the reply I always get is thank you or I know. What’s going on?” Joon asked.

“What do you want me to say?” Yurii argued.

“I want you to say that you love me too. Cos I know you do. I feel it.” Joon said as he placed her hand on the part of his chest where his heart was.

“I-I can’t…” Yurii stammered. All this is about is her fear of falling in love and getting hurt. She’s in denial that she has already fallen in love with Joon.

She just doesn’t want to put it into words.

“Wae?” Joon croaked.

“I don’t know oppa,” Yurii replied. Joon sighed once again and then hugged his knees. Yurii felt helpless. She wanted to make him happy but she doesn’t know how to yet. All she needs once again is a push.

“I need some air.” She mentioned and then walked out of the dance studio leaving Joon sulking all alone. Yurii bumped into the other MBLAQ members along the hallway and she greeted them like there wasn’t anything wrong. She went to the building’s reception and sat on one of the chairs. She closed her eyes for a bit and then tried to clear her head.

“Gwaenchanayo unnie?” A voice asked her suddenly. Yurii looked up and saw a young girl about Yumi’s age. Yurii thought that she looked adorable.

“I’m okay,” Yurii replied.

“Kwon Sunmi imnida,” The girl introduced herself with a sugary smile.

“Park Yurii imnida,” Yurii couldn’t help but smile back.

“Are you a trainee here at J Tune Camp?” Sunmi asked her.

“Oh anio, I’m friends with MBLAQ.” Yurii replied. “How ‘bout you?”

“Cool. Ne I’m a trainee here. I applied at SM Entertainment first but I didn’t get accepted there. I’m glad now that I didn’t get accepted there cos it would be hard to work there with my boyfriend around.” Sunmi giggled.

“Who’s your boyfriend?” Yurii asked, curiosity taking over her.

“Henry. Henry Lau. From Super Junior-M?” Sunmi answered.

“Oh Henwy! Wow you’re so lucky!” Yurii exclaimed.

“Thanks…” Sunmi blushed a little. She looked at Yurii and remembered that she looked so stressed out just a few minutes ago. She wanted to help.

“Unnie, is there anything I can help you with?” Sunmi asked.

“I’m just having troubles with my boyfriend, that’s all.” Yurii admitted.

“You can tell me if you want. I’d like to help.” Sunmi smiled.

Yurii was in the brink of crying so she thought she might aswell open up to her now. She told her everything; her issues about boys and love and how Joon is getting upset over her. Sunmi nodded along to everything.

“Unnie, your problem is really not that bad.” Sunmi grinned.

“I tend to make something small a lot bigger.” Yurii laughed lightly.

“Just tell him what he wants to hear. Simple as that.” Sunmi said.

“But--”

“You love him right?”
“Ne…”

“Then tell him that.”

“You’re right. I love him. He should know that.” Yurii grinned.

 

M e a n w h i l e …

 

{At the cottage}

 

Aerin was humming along to a song that was playing on the radio as she washed the dishes. Natsumi got home from the hospital only yesterday and she is gradually getting better. The others think that she shouldn’t be smoking but she is being stubborn about it. Yumi was playing with Aeyla outside while Hye was looking after Natsumi in the lounge.

Just then, Sungmin knocks.

“Come in!” Hye shouted.

“Annyeong, is Aerin around?” Sungmin asked.

“In the kitchen Min,” Hye answered.

“How are you feeling Mimi?” Sungmin asked Natsumi.

“Faaaaaantastic.” Natsumi grinned widely. Sungmin smiled and then walked towards the kitchen. Natsumi went upstairs to go to the toilet while Hye started to play with Kyuhyun’s PSP which he left for Natsumi to play with.

“Aerin-shi,” Sungmin called. Aerin turned around and instantly smiled.

“Hi Sungmin, Yumi is outside with Aeyla,” She said.

“Oh actually I came here to talk to you…” Sungmin mumbled.

“Do you want some pumpkin pie?” Aerin offered.

“Maybe later. Listen…” Sungmin gulped.

“What’s up Sungmin?” Aerin asked in a friendly tone.

“I was wondering if you could take the alarm off Yumi.” Sungmin said.

Aerin’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She didn’t expect this from Sungmin. She grabbed a tea towel to dry her hands before speaking.

“For what? So you can take Yumi’s innocence away? Aerin snarled.

“I understand you want to keep her that way but I love her and she loves me…” Sungmin explained but Aerin didn’t want to hear any of it.

“I don’t want Yumi being hurt over you. Physically or emotionally. The alarm is not coming off. End of discussion.” Aerin said firmly.

“Why would you think I would hurt Yumi?! I’d rather die before I do anything that can harm or hurt her!” Sungmin shouted.

“Don’t raise your voice at me!” Aerin shouted back.

“Aerin please listen,” Sungmin pleaded.

“Look, Yumi is a and she’s going to stay like that until she’s 40.” Aerin argued. Sungmin calmed himself down and inhaled in deeply.

“WHAT?!” Yumi gasped. Aerin and Sungmin looked and Yumi was by the window eavesdropping in on their argument.

“Get out of here.” Aerin told her off. Natsumi went out of the toilet and she heard all the shouting from Aerin and Sungmin. She sat back down beside Hye and tried listening to the conversation.

“What’s happening in the kitchen?” Natsumi asked.

“Sungmin’s .” Hye winked at her.

“How do I know that when you’re done with her, you’ll just leave her?” Aerin uttered. “Like I said earlier, I don’t want Yumi to get hurt.”

“I’m not like that Aerin. Good guys do exist in this world. And I’m one of them. You have my word that I will never ever hurt Yumi.” Sungmin said sincerely. Aerin sighed in defeat. She knew that Sungmin was a good guy.

“GO SUNGMIN!” Natsumi and Hye shouted from the living room.

 

 

{Back at the J. Tune Camp Bldg.}

 

“Good luck unnie,” Sunmi smiled warmly at Yurii.

“Thank you. Good luck with your career! I’d look out for you!” Yurii replied.

Afterwards, she sprinted back to the dance studio where she found the MBLAQ members practicing their song ‘Stay’. She walked past the music player and then pressed the stop button. The members looked at her weirdly.

“What’s wrong Yurii?” Seungho asked.
“Can I just talk to Joon oppa please?” She requested. The boys nodded and then prepared to walk out of the dance studio.

“Actually, you can stay here.” Yurii told them. The boys stayed put.

Joon stood idly in the middle of the dance studio and waited for Yurii to talk.

“I’m sorry.” Yurii spoke. “I’ve got issues and you shouldn’t be caught up with them. What I’m trying to say is…”

She made her hand into a heart-shape and then smiled at Joon.

“I love you Joon oppa. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Yurii said.

“I love you more!” Joon smiled and then ran towards her to kiss her on the lips. Yurii smiled and then wrapped her arms around him.

“I won’t be afraid to say it any more.” She thought in her head.

“Public display of affection or what…” Mir sniggered.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Just wanted to say that 2 (or maybe 3) more chapters and this fic will be finished.

Thank you for the support you guys !! I love you all !! ^__^

 

Next chapter will be about TaeMine & EunHae !!