Feelings

Just Another JamLi Story ♥

 

• NARRATOR •

The kada was having their lunch when Ms. See approached them. They noticed she was not wearing the teacher’s uniform.

“Good morning guys!” Ms. See said.

“Good Morning Ms. See.” The whole kada said.

“Do you need anything form us Ms. See?” Ann said.

“Oh yes. Can you and James be the one to head the auditions later? I can’t go since my mother got sick. Well, since you and James are the President and the Vice-President of the club, I think I could entrust this to you.” Ms. See said as she took a seat beside Jenny.

“Are you serious? But when will you be leaving? And how about the rehearsals? What are we going to do about that?” Ann said really shocked.

“Well, I’ll be gone for about a month. So I guess I’ll also leave the results to you and James and the rehearsals will be held everyday after the results are out.” Ms. See said surprised at Ann’s reaction.

James was really shocked at Ann’s reaction. Why was she really bummed about this, this was our first responsibility as this year’s set of officers.

“We’ll do it.” James said suddenly.

“WHAT?!” Ann said about to strangle James but was already stopping herself.

“Okay, it’s settled then. Good luck Ann and James and to the rest of you guys, I’ll see you in a month!” She said as she stood up and walked away.

“What the hell was that James?” Ann said furious.

“Well, it’s our first responsibility as officers, I think it’s for the best. We can choose the person who will play the role.” James said plainly.

“But I thought you didn’t even like to do this play?” Ann said getting suspicious.

“Oh, well, it’s, it’s because, because it’s the first play I’ll do in College.” James said as he lets out a sigh of relief too soft for Ann to notice.

“Fine, fine, we’ll do this.” Ann said in defeat.

•JAMES•

“Fine, fine, we’ll do this.” Ann said in defeat.

Awesome! Wait. Why the hell did I lie to her? I think I really am falling for her, I better ask Lauren if I really am falling for her.

------------

“Hey Lau! Can I ask you something?” I said as I approached Lauren after lunch.

“Hey Baby James. What’s up?” Lauren said stopping in front of me.

“Aww. Lau please stop calling me Baby James. I’m not a baby anymore.” I said.

“Well, sorry force of habit, what is it?” she said.

“Well, what if I said I’ve fallen in love with my best friend? Would you believe me?” I said hesitantly.

“YOU’RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME BABY JAMES?!?! Haha. Just kidding. Yes I would believe that. I’ve been noticing it lately. You sure are in love with Ann. I can tell.” She said as she gave me a pat on the back. She doesn’t even seem surprised.

“You knew, and you didn’t even tell me?” I said as I gave her a gentle nudge.

“Why would I tell you, you should figure this out yourself, it’s your feelings not mine.” She said casually.

“Well, that’s true.” I said.

“Just make sure you don’t ruin your friendship. Go for her. I can see a lot of good things.” Lauren said as she smiled at me.

“What, you’re a fortune teller now?” I said to her jokingly.

“Nope. But I can tell you what I really know. You see, I know stuff.” She said as we caught up with the others.