Twilight

Just Another JamLi Story ♥

• JAMES •

RINGG!

My alarm clock said it was already 6:30am in the morning. Ugh. Time for school again. So I stood up and went to Lauren’s room.

“Lauren! Wake up! It’s 6:30 already!” I said as I banged on her door.
“In a minute……” she replied sleepily.

I really had to wake up! So I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After washing my face I locked the both bathroom doors because Lauren and I share bathrooms with two doors. I went to the shower and the heater. I kinda fell asleep while taking a shower.

When I woke up, Lauren was banging the door. “James! What are you doing in there? You’ve been there for like 30 minutes already!” Ohmygosh! I totally drifted off. I’m not allowed to take a shower for more than 10 minutes or else Lauren and I will be late. So I quickly got the towel and practically ran to unlock the door. As usual, Lauren was so mad at me so she shut he door behind her loudly.


• ANN •

Dear Diary,
Yesterday was UH-MA-ZING!!! I had a really great time. I know now why Fretzie was mad at Ryan when he was about to say something. My friends really are the best. It’s 6:45am and I’m ready to go to school already. I just want to write about what happened yesterday. It was too good to let it pass writing here. I love how they surprised me. Anyway, I also wanted to write something about how I felt after James hugged me last night. I didn’t know why, I just thought that maybe I was too excited. But I hope it was just at that. I don’t want to feel that way again. Erase. Erase. Erase. I’ll just forget it actually happened. So anyway, we’re doing a play today since our kada is in the Dramatics Guild of our school, the prestigious LA University. It is named after Los Angeles because our founder came from LA and loved it so much there. Our play is about Twilight and all our kada got the lead roles. You can say we’re like the F4 on T.V. but we’re not mean and on the contrary, we don’t hate anyone in school. Our moderator made us do that in play version because she thinks that it’s ‘cool’. I don’t think so; I think we should do more of the classics like The Three Musketeers or Leś Miserables. But I guess we just have to go with it. I still don’t know the cast but I shall write it down as soon as possible. Oops! I hear the maid calling me already. I shall write more soon. I think that this is the start of a very beautiful friendship with this diary.

Love,
Ann

I went downstairs and saw my parents in the dining room. I kissed them goodbye declining breakfast and went to school.

Before first period, the kada always meets up in the garden since our classes are always together. Before I even reach the garden, Ms. See approached me because I was the president of the dramatics guild even if I was just a freshman.

“Ann! I got the list of the cast for our play. It’s not complete yet. Here it is.” She said as she handed me the clipboard with the list. “We need to have an audition for the role of Jacob Black. I have already posted the audition list on the bulletin board. Check it later after lunch, I’m sure a lot of people will be able to sign up by that time.” She added quickly as she left.

On the Clipboard:

Director: Lauren Reid

Edward Cullen: James Reid
Bella Swan: Ann Li
Alice Cullen: Jenny Kim
Jasper Hale: Ryan Bang
Emmet Cullen: Bret Jackson
Rosalie Hale: Fretzie Bercede

And so on and so forth. There were two things that caught my eye. First was that I don’t think that Ryan would be a great Jasper since Jasper is always serious. Second, which bothered me more, was that James is gonna be my love interest in the play. I don’t know why it bothers me so much. I should just chill. Breathe in. Breathe out.

• JAMES •

We arrived in the garden just on time. Ann was already handing out the scripts for our play. I don’t even know why I agreed to do this chick flick. I think it was because Lauren was so into this story.

“Lauren! James! I got the final cast list already!” Ann shouted as she ran towards us.
When Ann showed us the cast list, I was shocked.

I’m Edward?! Who the hell cast me as Edward?! Good thing Bella is played by Ann or else…..

“Edward?! Are you kidding me?” I asked Ann as she handed me the script.

“I wasn’t the one who chose this. I was also shocked at all the roles cast. But let’s try. Maybe it’s for the best.” She continued, “If it doesn’t work out, then we’ll change it.”

--------
First period was sort of a breeze. It was just homeroom period. I don’t know why but I kept on thinking about the roles that were given this morning. I shouldn’t be bothered by that. We’ve done like a million plays since grade school. We would have an officer meeting with Ms. See later at recess to discuss the play and to check the new auditorium.

“James!” someone called me from behind. When I turned I saw Ann. She seemed bothered about something. “Hey Ann! Do you need something?” I asked her. “Can we talk?....... As in before the meeting?” I was confused. But I said “O….kay?” As we walked towards our favourite tree.