Your true self.

Addiction.

 

It's been a week and everything had been the same for Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon woke up at 11.30am instead of 9am because there's no one to wake her up since Taeyeon and Sunny went to the supermarket to get some stuffs. When Taeyeon came back, she saw Hyoyeon still sleeping. She quickly woke her up and force her to go to school since her sister knew that Hyoyeon would be unproductive if she stays at home. "KIM HYODING!!!" Taeyeon shouted into Hyoyeon's ears, causing her to wake up. "Unnie! I'm late for school, so might as well not go." Hyoyeon said and wanted to go back to bed but got stopped by Taeyeon. "Yah, wake up wake up wake up and go to school!" Taeyeon shouted into Hyoyeon's ears again, causing her to give up.

Hyoyeon changed her clothes and went to Taeyeon's car since Taeyeon is afraid that her little sister would play truancy if she doesn't send her to school personally. "Unnie, I'm hungry." Hyoyeon said while rubbing her stomach. Taeyeon stopped by some convenience store and got Hyoyeon a cup of ramyun. Hyoyeon ate it on her way to school. "Can you really stop creating troubles? Unnie is very busy.." Taeyeon said while driving. "Unnie I didn't create troubles." Hyoyeon said and continue to eat her ramyun.

On the other hand, Sooyoung was in the classroom staring at the empty table beside her and was wondering why Hyoyeon isn't here. Sooyoung admits that she thinks that Hyoyeon is an interesting person and... she misses her. Her jokes, her choding-ness. Sooyoung wants to know her more and there are still many things that she doesn't know about Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon lazily walked to her classroom and coincidentally, the principal was walking around to check the students, Hyoyeon was walking slowly and got caught by the principal. "Kim Hyoyeon, why are you late again?" The principal asked. "I overslept." Hyoyeon replied and even yawned. "Arasso arasso." Even the principal can't stand Hyoyeon. The lazy girl then slowly and lazily walked to her classroom.

While the teacher is talking, Hyoyeon walked into the classroom without knocking the door. This had happened too many times that the teacher doesn't want to scold her anymore. Hyoyeon went to her seat and starts to sleep again. "Why are you so late?" Sooyoung asked once Hyoyeon sat down. "You should focus first. Talk about this later." Hyoyeon said, asking her patner to focus. She knows that I'm weak in my subjects so she asks me to focus right? Keke. Right Kim Hyoyeon, I admit that, I like you. Sooyoung thought and fell in love with Hyoyeon even more.

The way Sooyoung looks at Hyoyeon now is completely different. In the past, Sooyoung thought Hyoyeon was a badass student and was planning to not get too close to her since she's afraid Hyoyeon might teach her bad things. But now, Sooyoung finds her extremely cool. Hyoyeon may be short but she's cute, in her own ways. And Sooyoung finally realised why so many girls would fangirl over her. Because first, she's beautiful, she looks like an American kid. Second, her eyes. Her eyes were so attractive and even more attractive when she laughs so brightly that her eyes turn into a crescent shape. Sooyoung completely fell in love with her. But Sooyoung still thought that Taeyeon was Hyoyeon's girlfriend, so she was disappointed.

"Bye princess! We have CCA!" The group of boys that normally follow Hyoyeon bid her goodbye since they have CCAs. Hyoyeon saw Sooyoung walking alone so she decided to walk and chat with her. "BOO!" Hyoyeon scare Sooyoung from the back. "Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked. "I... Don't know. Not home, definitely." Hyoyeon said and touched the back of her neck. Why didn't she wants to go home..? Sooyoung thought. "KIM HYOYEON!" Just when Sooyoung was going to ask her another question, Taeyeon called Hyoyeon. "Yah, why are you here?" Hyoyeon asked and went over to Taeyeon's side. "Since you have nothing to do today.. I've decided to bring you to the studio." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon agreed since she's bored and it's been a long time since she danced. "Is that your friend? Is she waiting for you?" Taeyeon asked and Hyoyeon and her went to Sooyoung. Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's shoulders while Taeyeon wrapped hers around Hyoyeon's waist. Sooyoung was sad again because she thought Taeyeon was Hyoyeon's girlfriend.

"Is the both of you very close?" Sooyoung asked the first things she saw Taeyeon. "Aye.. We're very very close, we even live in the same house." Hyoyeon noticed that Sooyoung thought Taeyeon was her girlfriend so she decided to tease Sooyoung. "She's your... Girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked. "HAHAHA she's Kim Taeyeon." Hyoyeon introduced her sister and burst into laughter. The tall girl was still thinking. Kim Taeyeon... Kim Hyoyeon... Kim... Sooyoung thought and she finally realised that they were sisters. "She's my unnie." Hyoyeon said and smiled. "Annyeong." Taeyeon said and waved at Sooyoung. "Annyeong, I'm Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung introduced herself. Asa! Hyoyeon doesn't have a girlfriend... KEKEKE. Sooyoung was really happy to know that Hyoyeon was single. "Do you want to go with us?" Taeyeon asked and Hyoyeon just pulled Sooyoung into Taeyeon's car without waiting for her to answer.

It has been a really long time since Hyoyeon went to her dance studio. Although Hyoyeon hates Jessica for leaving her with another girl, Hyoyeon cherished their relationship and she admits that she still loves and miss Jessica. That dance studio was filled with their memories, how they go to the studio to slack everytime, to kill time. Hyoyeon still remembers that on the wall, there are still photos which they taken in the studio together pasted on the wall. 

"Unnie, where's Soonkyu unnie?" Hyoyeon asked because she didn't see Sunny. "She's at the studio waiting for you." Taeyeon replied. "You have another sister?" Sooyoung asked and was shocked. "Ne, she's my eldest sister, Sunny is my second sister. I'm the youngest." Hyoyeon replied. "And the naughtiest and the most princess and the smartest and also the laziest." Taeyeon added, causing her slap on her arm. "Yah, that's just how the world works. I can't do anything if there's many boys following me, there's nothing I can do if I'm naturally smart and I can't do anything if everyone treats me as a princess right, unnie?" Hyoyeon joked. They look so cute. I wish I have a sister like Taeyeon unnie. Sooyoung thought.

"This is Hyoyeon's studio, her own personal studio!" Taeyeon said and introduced Sooyoung. Woah... Her own personal studio.. She must be really really really rich.. Sooyoung thought while admiring the place. Hyoyeon walked into the studio to see anything changed. Everything is still the same. Pictures are still on the wall. Nothing changed. Hyoyeon started to think of Jessica again. She changed into the clothes which she always have it in the studio and oned some music. She just let the rythm control her body and Hyoyeon was popping and locking effortlessly. Wow.. The way she dance. Absolutely perfect. Sooyoung was admiring Hyoyeon and she can't help but stare at Hyoyeon's toned abs. Sunny knew that will happen. Everytime Hyoyeon comes, she would just keep dancing and dancing. 

Hyoyeon looked like she was about to cry, she still can't get over the pain in her heart. She didn't want to cry in front of Sooyoung so she asked Taeyeon to drive Sooyoung home and ran off. "Soonkyu-ah, follow her." Taeyeon said to Sunny and the younger one quickly catch up with Hyoyeon. It's the first time Sooyoung saw Hyoyeon like this. She was scared.

"Do you like Hyoyeon? I can see that you're always either staring into space, or staring at Hyoyeon." Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung slightly nodded but it was obvious for Taeyeon to see. "Open up her heart again. 2 years ago her girlfriend Jessica left her for another girl. You may see Hyoyeon as a flirter, but she really cherish her relationship with Jessica. Hyoyeon is the type of girl who would believe every word that the person she likes. I hope you'll be able to change her. In this 2 years, she has never gotten into a relationship with anyone." Taeyeon told Sooyoung what happened to Hyoyeon 2 years ago and Sooyoung was shocked because she had never thought of Hyoyeon is this type of girl. She has now loved Hyoyeon even more. "Unnie can I ask you one question?" Something was still bothering Sooyoung. Taeyeon nodded. "Why did Hyoyeon became like this?" Sooyoung popped the question. "From the moment when Jessica left her, she didn't believe in love anymore, not she don't want, it's just that she chose not to believe in it. It is also because of some family problem, because our parents are often overseas and seldom come home, so you can say that Hyoyeon has a lack of family love and parental guidance. So we try to give Hyoyeon whatever she wants." Taeyeon said and Sooyoung finally knows the reason. Taeyeon then drove Sooyoung home.

Hyoyeon was in her room. Everytime like this, her two sisters would know that Hyoyeon would shut herself out from the world for a few days, no eating, no drinking, not going to school. Hyoyeon sat on the floor beside her bed in one corner, she took out the box again and saw those photos. Those were all done by Jessica by hand. Hyoyeon never helped her, no one helped Jessica to do the photobook. Till now, Hyoyeon still believes that Jessica still love her and she believes that Jessica had a reason back then. Nevertheless, Jessica already left.

"How is she?" Taeyeon asked Sunny when she went home. "She's in her room. She locked it." Sunny replied. They then left Hyoyeon in her room.

~

It was morning, Taeyeon and Sunny thought Hyoyeon won't be going to school but Hyoyeon actually woke up by herself and went down to the living room. "Hyoyeonnie.. Are you okay..?" Taeyeon asked, carefully. "I'm okay, unnie. I'm going to school on my own." Hyoyeon said and she took a piece of bread and went out. "Becareful." Sunny said. Hyoyeon nodded and closed the door. "Just let her be, she'll be okay." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon went to her classroom and the bunch of boys who usually follow her around hasn't reach yet. Hyoyeon then went to her seat and put her head on the table, still thinking about Jessica. This time, Sooyoung came and she went to her seat. She was schocked to find Hyoyeon earlier than her. Hyoyeon was facing the window side, so Sooyoung managed to see Hyoyeon and found her eyes fluffy. Sooyoung guessed that Hyoyeon cried the whole of last night. "Princess! You're so early today!" A guy who also follow Hyoyeon around said. "Leave me alone." Hyoyeon said without opening her eyes. The guys knew that Hyoyeon was thinking about Jessica again, so he left Hyoyeon alone.

"Aish.. Jessica is such an ... How can she leave her for another girl? That girl isn't even pretty. Jessica's such a ." Jiyoung was reading a book which the Jessica inside also left her girlfriend for another girl. Hyoyeon heard what Jiyoung said and thought she was talking about the Jessica who left her. Hyoyeon was really angry. She stood up and went over to Jiyoung gave her a punch on her face. "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT JESSICA IS A ? SHE HAS A REASON YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO JUDGE HER, ." Hyoyeon shouted and wanted to give Jiyoung another punch but Sooyoung quickly went over to calm her down. On the other side, Jiyoung's nose were bleeding and she was crying. Their teacher came in an found out what happened.

"Kim Hyoyeon! Come with me to the office later." The teacher said angrily while Hyoyeon is still glaring at Jiyoung. "Calm down." Sooyoung said and got a cup of water for Hyoyeon. She still loves Jessica a lot.. I have to make her forget Jessica. Sooyoung thought and she nodded to herself.

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Jiyoung and her parents are in the principal's office. "Your sister really went overboard this time, look at her nose, it's swollen." The principal said to Taeyeon. "Look what your sister had done to my daughter. What a lack of family education. "YAH! IF YOU WANT TO INSULT, INSULT ME, DON'T INSULT MY PARENTS AND MY UNNIE." Hyoyeon pushed the chair away, she cross her arms across her chest and stood in front of Jiyoung's mom like a boss. "Hyo, sit down. I said sit down." Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon back to her seat. "We can tolerate if she teases her friends, teachers, but she actually uses violence this time." The principal said. "Bianhe, I'll scold her when she goes home later. Recently we had some family problem and coincidentally Jiyounggie was reading a book that has Jessica in it, bianhe." Taeyeon stood up and apologised to Jiyoung. "Unnie! It's not my fault why do you apologise? She insulted Jessica!" Hyoyeon said and trying to cover Taeyeon's mouth. "Keep quiet." Taeyeon said.

Jiyoung's parents wants them to pay for Jiyoung's medical bill. "How much do you want? Name a price." Taeyeon said and took out her cheque book. "Arasso, since you asked me to name a price, 1000SGD (sorry I don't know about Wons)" Jiyoung's mom said. Taeyeon was about to write down the amount but Hyoyeon was stopping her. "Unnie, 1000SGD is too much! They are trying to cheat your money!" Hyoyeon said but Taeyeon continued to write. Jiyoung and her parents were walking and when Jiyoung glared at her. "YAH stop glaring just off!" Hyoyeon shouted at Jiyoung. "Yah, behave." Taeyeon said and pulled Hyoyeon out of the office.

"I know you are sad, but next time don't hit your classmates alright?" Taeyeon said and patted on Hyoyeon's head. Sooyoung was waiting for Hyoyeon and Taeyeon at the foyer. "How was it?" Sooyoung asked when she saw the both of them. "We payed them some medical bill, it's fine now." Taeyeon said while Hyoyeon remained a cold face. "I'll text you later." Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung while getting into the car. "Do you need me to drive you home?" Taeyeon said but Sooyoung didn't want to trouble them, so she said she would go home by herself.

Hyoyeon threw her bag on the couch and went up to her room. She lied down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She then remembered that she said she'll text Sooyoung. She took her phone and searched for Sooyoung's contact. 

[5.01pm] To: Jangshin Sooyoung

Jangshin-ah~ Bianhe, didn't talk to you just now. Do you want to meet up to study? I've observed that you are weak in some subjects, maybe I can coach you? :)

Hyoyeonnie xx

[5.02pm] To: Hyoooooyeon :D

Of course, I'm happier than anyone else to have a genius like you to teach me. Let's go tomorrow after school to starbucks! And... I hope you're okay, rest well! <3

Sooyounggie

She observed me... Is she starting to have some feelings for me already? keke. Sooyoung thought and she can't stop smiling, she then went to bathe. 

Hyoyeon pull herself together and tries her very best to not think of Jessica.

----------------------------------------

Sorry for this boring chapter! :(

Please comment and give me some opinions! ^^

Will update my HyoYang fic asap. :D