Confessed? Yes/No?

Addiction.

Hyoyeon was on her way to school with Sunny. A very good time for them to catch up with one another. "So, how was school lately?" Sunny broke the silence and asked her little sister. "Good." Hyoyeon replied. "What about Choi Sooyoung? Do you like her?" Sunny went mischievious and asked her. "Unnie! There can only be one person in my heart, and that's Sica. No one can replace her, okay?" Hyoyeon said and removed Sunny's hand on her shoulder. "You should learn to open up to people, there's a lot of girls and guys wanting to court you, you should try to know more people, as for Sica... It's already in the past." Sunny said and patted on Hyoyeon's head. Hyoyeon didn't like what Sunny said about Jessica. In her heart, Jessica would never be the past.

They reached the school and Hyoyeon didn't say goodbye to Sunny and went straight into the school. Sunny was already used to it, every time people trying to talk to her about Jessica, she would become gloomy. Hyoyeon reached her classroom and saw Sooyoung eating. Hyoyeon went to the canteen and bought two sandwiches before coming to the class. "Goodmorning!" Hyoyeon said and threw her bag on her table. "Morning princess!" The group of boys said. Of course, Sooyoung is happy to see Hyoyeon, her crush.

"Good morning." Sooyoung said and flipped the fashion magazine on her table and continue to munch on her bread. Just when Hyoyeon was going to ask Sooyoung something, the teacher came and Sooyoung almost choked on her bread because it was too sudden. They greeted the teacher and sat down. The blonde haired girls didn't care and continue to eat her sandwich. The teacher didn't care because it's too normal for them. 

In the middle of the lesson, Hyoyeon saw Sooyoung's confused face and somehow knew that she couldn't catch up with the lesson. Hyoyeon then offered to help her. "Follow the teacher's pace. Leave the notes to me. I'll teach you after that." Hyoyeon said and took Sooyoung's half written notes and helped her with it, while Sooyoung heed Hyoyeon's advice, she followed what the teacher is talking about and keep up with their pace. She's so kind.. I really wanna find out if she has feelings for me... Sooyoung thought and couldn't shake off those thoughts in her mind.

Hyoyeon was busy writing the notes. She wrote it in her own way, easier for Sooyoung, she believed. Because she feels that what the teacher is talking about is a long cut way, she had a more easier way for her own to understand and she also write it down for Sooyoung, hoping that it might be easier for her. Hyoyeon could see Sooyoung struggling with her sutdies and somehow couldn't catch up at all. 

Finally, school ended, both of them were so happy because they're gonna spend time together. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was walking in the front, while the group of boys that usually follow Hyoyeon walked behind them, like they were the two girls' body guard. "Princess, where are you going?" Donghae, one of the boys asked. "Donghae-ah, I'm going to study with her, so let's not go to our usual place tonight, see you guys tomorrow~" Hyoyeon said and bid goodbye to the boys. "Wow, our princess is going to study!" Donghae said, but Hyoyeon didn't heard him.

"Let's go home and change first, remember to bring all the materials that you need. Keep in contact, bye!" Hyoyeon told Sooyoung and winked before she go, leaving Sooyoung blush hardly because of that wink who usually melt both girls' and boys' heart. The shorter girl then went back home.

"Taeyeon unnie, Soonkyu unnie!" Hyoyeon said when she got into the house, hugging both of her sisters. "Aigoo, what makes our little choding so happy today?" Taeyeon said and eyed Hyoyeon from top to toe. "Aniyo, I'm going to study with Sooyounggie!" Hyoyeon said and threw her bag on the couch. "Wow, study? It's the first time I heard you saying that you're going to study." Sunny joked, Taeyeon agreed and high-fived with her. "Ani, I saw Sooyoung struggling with her school work and can't catch up with the teacher's pace, so I offered to teach her." Hyoyeon explained and both of her sisters thought that she may be a little more matured already. But still, she's a choding. Hyoyeon then went up to her room to choose what clothes she should wear.

At Sooyoung's house.

Sooyoung went into her 5-room flat and saw her umma sitting on the sofa, with her head casted down. "Umma! I'm home!" Sooyoung said and went to hug her mom. "Umma, can you give me 50 bucks? I'm going to study with my friend and I need some money to buy food. Keke." Sooyoung said and found out that her umma is crying. "Umma! Why are you crying? Don't scare me. Quick, tell me!" Sooyoung lifted her umma's head, and saw her fluffy eyes. "Sooyounggie, I... I lost my job and.. My herniated disc problem is coming back and is becoming more serious, the doctor said I need to have an operation soon, if not I might be paralyzed." Sooyoung's umma was still crying.

Sooyoung was shocked upon hearing that. Her mom has been managing her house with that 6 thousand dollars salary, but now, she lost the job, Sooyoung also heard that her mom's company has been in a financial crisis for a very long time. For her dad, he died when Sooyoung was only 13. From then, it has always been Sooyoung and her mom, depending on each other to live. For Sooyoung, she does not have any savings. All her education fees were given by her mom, and the university fees cost 4 thousand dollars altogether. Studying in university has always been Sooyoung's dream.

The tall girl quickly text Hyoyeon, telling her that she won't be able to study with her and has something on. Sooyoung didn't want to tell Hyoyeon what happened first. After Sooyoung text Hyoyeon, she accompany her mom to her room to let her rest and asked her not to think of anything first, and of course, because of her back too, she needs to rest a lot. Sooyoung's mom had the herniated disc problem a few years ago and she is well because she had a surgery back then, but recently, her back starts to hurt again.

[6.37pm] To: Hyoyeonnie :*

Hyoyeon, I can't study with you anymore, I am quite busy this evening. Sorry! See you tomorrow.

Sooyounggie.

Back to Hyoyeon's house, she chose what to wear and when she was going to change her clothes in the toilet, her phone rang and Hyoyeon went to check the text. It was from Sooyoung. Hyoyeon was disappointed upon seeing that Sooyoung can't make it for study. She was eager to find out what happened and she decided to ask her tomorrow since Sooyoung said that she's busy. Hyoyeon then decided to go shopping on her own.

"Unnie, I'll be going shopping, because Sooyoung had something on last minute. I'll buy you guys dinner, wait for me, bye!" Hyoyeon said and didn't allow Taeyeon and Sunny to answer her and she went off. Taeyeon and Sunny didn't have to work that night, so they decided to make it a stay home Tuesday night.

Hyoyeon was at the mall and she was walking aimlessly. She was thinking about Sooyoung. Why don't I feel good when Sooyoung told me she couldn't study with me? Why do I feel sort of.... sad? Do I have feelings for her? Ani, there's only Sica in my heart. Stop thinking about her, Kim Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon was thinking deeply that she didn't notice a lady was rushing towards her. She bumped into that lady and all of her things dropped onto the floor. Hyoyeon quickly pick it up for her and apologised. 

When Hyoyeon turned and was ready to go, she saw Sooyoung in a shoe shop, at the counter talking to the manager. Hyoyeon's dad know the owner of this shoe's company since they owned the largest company in Korea and in Asia. Hyoyeon quickly hid herself and let Sooyoung go first. Why is Sooyoung here..? Didn't she say she's busy? Is she lying to me? Hyoyeon thought.

Sooyoung's mom already had no job and she also know that her mom couldn't work anymore since her sickness is back. Sooyoung then decided to study in the morning, work in the afternoon and night. She knew that she won't be able to catch up with her studies, so she decided to not work on Wednesday and make it a study day. Sooyoung still had to take care of her sick mother. She also needs money to pay for her university fees every month. She knew she would be stressed. Apart from her university fees, she also has to pay for the utilities bill and all.

After Sooyoung walked out from the shop, Hyoyeon went in and wanted to know what happened. "Oh, hi Miss Kim. You're here. There's new products over there." The manager said, thinking that Hyoyeon is there to shop. "no no, I'm here to ask about the tall girl who went out of your shop just now. May I know why is she here?" Hyoyeon asked. "She's here to interview for a job. She says she needs this job badly." The manager said. "If you don't mind, please accept her application. I use my father's name to promise that she'll work hard. I owe you a meal." Hyoyeon said and the manager also agreed to accept Sooyoung's application. Hyoyeon then went out of the shop.

Hyoyeon decided to stop at some cafe to have a drink. She wanted to go into this cafe but she saw Sooyoung inside. The smart Hyoyeon must be thinking that Sooyoung is interviewing for a job. The cafe's owner is also Hyoyeon's dad friend. Well, since they're into many business, her dad should know a lot of people. 

After Sooyoung went out, Hyoyeon walked into the cafe to know about Sooyoung's job application. "Hi Miss Kim." The barista said. "Hi, is the tall girl came to interview just now?" Hyoyeon asked, straight to the point. "yes." The barista replied. "Please tell your manager that Ms Kim asked her to accept her application. Also, I used my dad's name to promise that she'll work hard. I owe her a meal. Thanks." Hyoyeon said and went off.

Now Sooyoung has two jobs, Hyoyeon wondered how is Sooyoung going to catch up or handle with her studies. Hyoyeon already has an idea is that she'll help Sooyoung write down notes in class and let her revise when she's on her way to work and on her way back home.

On the other side, Sooyoung decided to go home and cook something light for dinner for her mom. She secretly went to find jobs without letting her mom know. Sooyoung also secretly went to the bar to look for a job, which is to be a waitress in the bar. Hyoyeon doesn't know about this either. So now she has 3 jobs. It would be hard for Sooyoung but she has no choice.

~

This morning, Sooyoung reached school earlier than usual. She went to her class and starts to revise. Hyoyeon, the usual late comer actually came after Sooyoung. "Need help?" Hyoyeon asked as she ate another mouth of ramyun. Sooyoung felt guilty and sorry for not studying with Hyoyeon yesterday. "I'm... I'm sorry." Sooyoung said. "It's okay." Hyoyeon flashed her angelic smile. Hyoyeon was still waiting for Sooyoung to tell her the truth. Then the blonde haired girl helped Sooyoung with the subjects that she's not familiar with before the teacher comes.

The teacher came and they started their lessons. For the whole of the lesson, Sooyoung was basically falling asleep, probably because she has to take care of her mom, doing housework and totally no time for her studies. While Hyoyeon, she was listening in class, taking down notes. A few times Hyoyeon wanted to wake Sooyoung up but she couldn't bear to. so she helped her to write down important notes so she could read it on her way home, on her way to work. 

They ended their lesson and Hyoyeon woke Sooyoung up and the tall girl was startled and thought it was the teacher. 'hey relax, it's me." Hyoyeon said and calmed Sooyoung down. "Class ended?" sooyoung asked with her widened eyes. "Yes. This are the important notes I took down for you while you were sleeping. Go home and study." Hyoyeon flashed her killer angelic smile although she knew that Sooyoung is going to work after this.

They walked to the same bus stop and then they parted after their bus came. Hyoyeon quickly went home and got changed. She wanted to go to the shoe shop that Sooyoung is going to work at. On the other hand, Sooyoung was rushing home because she needs to quickly change into her work uniform and then head to the mall for work. Sooyoung has 3 jobs now. She's going to work in the afternoon at the shoe shop, after that at night, she's going to work at the cafe and then at 11pm, she's going to be a waitress at a club. After that, she's going home to do some housework and take care of her mom first before she does the opening at the shoe shop so Sooyoung has already decided to skip school the next day, which Hyoyeon didn't know at all.

At night.

Sooyoung is on the bus, going to the cafe. She's reading the notes that Hyoyeon gave her. Sigh... I'm so sad.. I can't spend time with Hyoyeon. Should I tell her the truth? What happened to my mom? But nothing's gonna change after I tell her. She might look down on me. Yah Choi Sooyoung! Hyoyeon isn't that type of person. Sooyoung thought, unable to concentrate. And unknowingly, she reached the stop where the cafe was. She quickly got changed and went into the cafe.

Hyoyeon reached the cafe not long after Sooyoung reached. She quietly walked into the cafe and found a seat. She forgot to tell the managers and waitress there not to call her Ms Kim because she didn't want Sooyoung to get the wrong idea. Unfortunately, a manager of the cafe went to Hyoyeon and asked for her order. "Hi Ms Kim, what would you like to have today? And the friend that you asked me to accept her application is here for work for the first day today." The manager said and pointed at Sooyoung.. Hyoyeon quickly put a finger on her lips and mouth signalling him not to talk about that.. Sooyoung heard what the manager said and she looked up and saw Hyoyeon. She was furious. Sooyoung went out of the counter and went to Hyoyeon.

"So it was you who asked the manager to accept my application? Why are you doing this? Sympathizing me? I don't need that, Kim Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung shouted at Hyoyeon and ran up. Luckily, Hyoyeon caught up with her and pulled her wrist. "Sooyoung! I.... I just wanted to help you." Hyoyeon explained, tears are rolling down Sooyoung's cheeks. "Why? Why do you want to help me? I don't need anyone to sympathize me." Sooyoung said and refused to look at the shorter girl. "Because..... Because..." Hyoyeon paused for a very long time and there was an awkward silence between them. Just say, Hyoyeon! Ugh. Sooyoung thought, expecting Hyoyeon to say that because she cares for her so she's helping her. "Because... You're my friend. Friends are supposed to help each other." Hyoyeon was confused. She didn't know if she liked Sooyoung or not. Clearly Hyoyeon knows that she still loves Jessica and couldn't let go of her. "I don't want to hide from you anymore.. That day when you told me you couldn't study with me, I was disappointed so I went shopping alone. I saw you in the shoe shop. I went in after you went. Then I found out you need a job.. So I asked the manager to accept your application, same goes for this cafe. I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would think like that." Hyoyeon said and looked down. While Sooyoung was facing Hyoyeon, she felt guilty. , Choi Sooyoung, look what you've done! UGH. Sooyoung thought and scratched her head.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. To be honest, I'm looking for jobs because my mom's herniated disc is coming back to her and she needs to go for surgery if not she'll be paralyzed. Now she couldn't even sit up straight. My dad was dead ever since I was 13. Now I'm the one supporting the family. I need to earn money for my mom's surgery, the utilities bills, my school fees. I also have to do house chores.." Sooyoung told Hyoyeon everything, Hyoyeon felt sorry. "Tell me if you need help, I won't hesitate to help you." Hyoyeon said and went, leaving Sooyoung outside the cafe. Hyoyeon doensn't like the serious atmosphere, she felt awkward. 

It was around 8pm when Hyoyeon reached home. Surprisingly Taeyeon and Sunny was at home, they didn't felt like doing their business on that night, so they stayed at home. "Wow our little choding, you're back so early?" Sunny said and went to hug Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon didn't had the modd to do anything. She didn't know why. "Unnie, I'm going back to my room." Hyoyeon said with her head looking down all the time. 

Hyoyeon took out the box again, browsing and looking the things inside. She misses Jessica again. Taeyeon came in to take a look at her little sister. Hyoyeon quickly keep the box and pretend to be enjoying the scenery outside her room. "Don't try to pretend anymore, I know you miss Jessica again, right?" Taeyeon sat beside Hyoyeon. "Unnie, I don't know if I like Sooyoung.. It's so confusing." Hyoyeon said and went into her sister's embrace. "Silly girl, there's nothing to be confused about. It has been two years.. Give Sooyoung and yourself a chance. Open up more. Sooyoung likes you, she clearly does. Unnie wants you to be happy, not always living in the past. I am sure Sooyoung is true to you." Taeyeon said and she brush Hyoyeon's hair. "Alright, go and relax alittle, go to some bar with your friends." Taeyeon said and asked Hyoyeon to get up, change and go and let her relax a little.

Before Hyoyeon went out, she told Taeyeon about Sooyoung's matter and Taeyeon totally understands. 

Hyoyeon called her usual bunch of guys and asked them to wait at some other bar, since her sisters' bar is closed tonight. While Hyoyeon was waiting for her friends in the bar, she spotted a girl that looks like Sooyoung who was serving drinks to the customers. As she went closer to her, it was really Sooyoung who was working there. 

Hyoyeon wanted to go closer but some crowd cut her off. "Get away! Don't touch me!" It was Sooyoung's voice, Hyoyeon quickly squeeze through the crowd and saw a drunk guy harrassing Sooyoung. "GO AWAY ER!" Hyoyeon shouted and pulled Sooyoung out of the bar. "Why are you working here?" Hyoyeon crossed her arms across her chest and looked at Sooyoung. "I... I need money!" Sooyoung increased the volume of her voice. "Then you can tell me!! I can get you jobs! Don't come to such places! Ugh." Hyoyeon shouted and this time, due to Sooyoung's tiredness, she argued back. "WHY? WHO AM I TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU HELPING ME? JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE." Sooyoung immediately felt guilty after saying those hurtful words to Hyoyeon but she couldn't take back those words. 

The awkward silence between them strucks again. Both of them were thinking, both of them was thinking if they should speak up first. Finally, the shorter girl couldn't stand the awkwardness anymore, she pulled Sooyoung into a hug. "Because I don't like to see other guys touching you. Because I care for you. Because I don't want to see you getting hurt by other people. Because I don't like to see you being so tired, working after jobs and jobs. Because I want to spend time with you." Hyoyeon said while hugging Sooyoung. The tall girl was startled by her hug. She didn't know what to do but she clearly knows that she enjoy the hug. She.... She hugged me. And she says that she cares for me.. I'm sorry Hyoyeon, I should said those words to you. Sooyoung thought. 

After Hyoyeon's mind was clear again, she didn't know why she hugged Sooyoung either. She quickly broke the hug. "I heard that you're good at fixing things, I have a few things for you to fix, I'll pay you. Come to my house after you knock off from the work at the cafe. Quit this job now, go home, have a rest and take good care of your mom. See you tomorrow at school, if I don't see you tomorrow, I'll... I'll be angry. See you tomorrow, goodbye." Hyoyeon said quickly, she didn't look into Sooyoung's eyes for a second at all, she was looking elsewhere. After Hyoyeon finished her words, she quickly left because of the awkwardness. 

Why is she so awkward... Ugh. I don't wanna see Hyoyeon being angry again, so I'll quit this job. Sooyoung listened to Hyoyeon's words and went in and quit the job. After that, she went home. She hates Hyoyeon being serious, she hates Hyoyeon being sad and angry.

------------------------------------

OMGOMG, ANY SONES WENT TO SMTOWN IN SINGAPORE?!?!?!?! ^_^ OUR GIRLS ARE SO AWESOME THAT NIGHT DESPITE THE BAD WEATHER! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM! <3 <3 <3

Sorry for this boring chapter! >< 

Hope you guys would like this......

Please comment and give me some opinions! Thank you!

Love ya, SONEs and Hyohunnies ;)