This is our final Goodbye.

Addiction.

"oppa, ca-can I m-meet you n-now?" Hyoyeon coughed as she talked to Yonghwa on the phone. "Hyo, you don't sound right. Alright let's meet first." Yonghwa said and went to fetch Hyoyeon. I have to pass these letters to oppa... So he can pass to them when I'm dead. I don't want them to know, I don't want them to cry in front of me when I'm about to die. I don't like this type of situations... Hyoyeon thought as she put the letters that she wrote to each and everyone that she loves into her bag.

Everyone was out except for Hyoyeon, she felt relieved as she can write those letters in peace without worrying that they will find out what happened to her, except for her mom. "Hyo!" Yonghwa shouted from outside the gate. "Oppa.." Hyoyeon said and locked the door before going to Yonghwa's car. "You looked pale... Are you alright?" Yonghwa asked as he saw Hyoyeon's pale face. "Oppa, you know I am going to die soon." Hyoyeon said which made Yonghwa angry because he doesn't like it whenever Hyoyeon said she's going to die. "No! Don't say that Hyo." Yonghwa said. "Drive me to the park, I want to see the beautiful sky once again before I really leave." Hyoyeon said. "How many times must I tell you? You are not going to die." Yonghwa said. "No, I've got a feeling oppa, I am going to die either today or tomorrow. I have the feeling." Hyoyeon said and just closed her eyes while Yonghwa started driving.

They reached the park and both of them just took a stroll when Hyoyeon starts coughing. "Yah, are you really okay or not?" Yonghwa asked and pat on Hyoyeon's back to make her feel better. Hyoyeon didn't say anything and keeps coughing. She removed her hand and found blood that was coughed out. Hyoyeon was taken aback but she expected it. "Hey!!! Let's go to the hospital, you're coughing out blood!" Yonghwa said but before Hyoyeon could reply him, she fainted and Yonghwa caught him. He quickly carry Hyoyeon to his car and drove her to the hospital. Hyo, please don't die, I don't want you to die. Stay awake! Yonghwa thought as he was carrying Hyoyeon in bridal style.

"Quick!!" Yonghwa shouted as he hand Hyoyeon over to the nurse at the Emergency room. Yonghwa then quickly dialled on his phone number to Hyoyeon's mom. "Yobeoseyo? Hyoyeon is in the hospital right now, she might be in danger please come to the hospital now!" Yonghwa said and the doctor came out of the emergency room. "How is she?" Yonghwa asked. "She's in a critical condition, please inform her family here now, the patient requested it." The doctor said and went back in.

Yonghwa was in the ward with Hyoyeon and she wanted to say something. "Op-oppa..." Hyoyeon said and pointed at her bag. "Hyo, what do you want to tell me??" Yonghwa said and went closer to Hyoyeon to hear what she wants to say. "Pass... Pass... Those... Letters to.... My... Family..." Hyoyeon said slowly as she catch up with her breath. Yonghwa took out those letters and saw the names on it. He also saw his name on a envelope. "Tell... Them... To... Read..." Hyoyeon said and took a deep breath. "When... I'm... Gone.." Hyoyeon continued to say and Yonghwa cried. "I... Want... To... See... Soo...Young...." Hyoyeon said again and Yonghwa quickly calls Sooyoung.

"Yeoboseyo? Sooyoung-ssi, Hyoyeon is in the hospital now and is in a critical condition, she wants to see you so please come over to the hospital now!" Yonghwa said and Sooyoung almost got a heart attack. "No.... Hyo... don't lie to me...." sooyoung said as she runs to the hospital and tears just kept rolling down her cheeks.

At SunYeon's house.

"Yah... why is this kid not picking up calls?!" Hyoyeon's mom was tearing while trying to call Taeyeon on the car while Hyoyeon's dad is driving. After a few minutes of spamming, Taeyeon finally picked up the phone call. "Yah.. Why... Are you not picking up my calls?" Hyoyeon's mom said as she cried. "What happened mommy?" Taeyeon replied. "Hyo... She.." She was still crying. "mommy, I told you not to mention her name again, I have given up on her! Since she wants to be like this, then let her be!" Taeyeon said as soon as she hears Hyoyeon's name. "Taeng, your sister is in the hospital now and is in a critical condition.. She's sick! Go over to the hospital now with Soonkyu!" She said and continued to cry hard.

After Taeyeon received the phone call, she couldn't believe what her mom said but she knows that her mom wouldn't lie such a big thing. She forgets everything instantly and rush to the hospital with Sunny. Hyo... Don't die, I have not scold you for lieing to me so you can't die. Stay awake, okay? Taeyeon thought as she was driving. Hyo.... It's soonkyu unnie, don't die.. Please... This was all Sunny could think when she's on the way to hospital.

In hospital.

Sooyoung's POV:

I tried so hard to fight back my tears when I enter the ward and saw Hyobaby on drip. I can't believe and I don't want to believe what I'm seeing. My Hyobaby is lying on the bed miserably. I reached out for her hand and held them tight so she can feel the warmth. I called out to Hyo in my trembling voice. "Hyo.. Wake up.. I'm here. It's Soo." Her fingers were moving and she slowly opened her eyes. "Hyobaby..." I said in my trembling voice once again. She smiled, but her smile this time was different. Her smile was so weak.

-End of SY pov-

Hyoyeon woke up and saw Sooyoung in front of her. she tried her hardest to smile. "Soo." Taeyeon hugged Sooyoung and wiped away the tears on her face. "Kim Hyoyeon... Why are you doing this to me.." Sooyoung said and cupped Hyoyeon's cheeks. "Soo... I'm.. Sorry..." Hyoyeon said weakly. "No, I don't want to hear sorry.. Just get well and I'll be happy." Sooyoung said and Taeyeon went to Hyoyeon. "You pabo, why didn't you tell me? Why did you made me hate you?" Taeyeon said and cried as well. 

 

"Hyo.." Hyoyeon's dad called out for her. "Daddy...I... Love... You... Keep.. Me.. In... Your... Heart..." Hyoyeon said and smiled at her dad. "Mommy...I... Love... You.. Too..." Hyoyeon said to her mom and finally she reached out her hand for Sooyoung. "Hyo." Sooyoung said and held her hands tight. "I... Love..." Hyoyeon wanted to say out the last word but before she could do that she took a really deep and heavy breath and found it hard to breath. "HYOBABY!!! CALL THE DOCTOR!!" Sooyoung shouted and quickly look back at Hyoyeon. "KIM HYOYEON, DON'T PLAY AROUND LIKE THIS, STAY STRONG" Sooyoung shook Hyoyeon softly to make her stay awake.

After several minutes, the doctors and nurses came out of the ward. "She wants to see all of you, please go in. She don't seem to make it already, we've done out best." The doctor said and they rushed into the ward. "HYOYEON, STAY AWAKE!" Hyoyeon's mom shouted and went in front of Hyoyeon. "Soobaby...I..Love...You...." Hyoyeon used her last breath to tell Sooyoung those 3 words. "I love you too, Hyobaby, really, I love you." Sooyoung said and wipe away the tears on her face. Hyoyeon then closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep that she won't be able to wake up to. "HYO!!!-" Everyone shouted but Sooyoung stopped them. "Don't shout, Hyo is smiling, she must be happy and she must be really tired from those sufferings. Let her rest." Sooyoung said and everyone listened to her. 

"Erm, I think Hyo left these for all of you." Yonghwa said and distributed the cards that Hyoyeon wrote for each of them. 

Dear Taeyeon unnie

Unnie!! It's your little choding Hyoyeon here.. I hate to say this but I have to leave you.. I hate to say those cheesy words but I guess I have to because this is my last chance. Those cheesy words are I LOVE YOU!! I'm sorry that I have to lie to you about my sickness... but I have no choice. Thanks for taking care of me for so many years and have to endure my chodingness. Kkkkk. I'm really happy to be your sister and I have such a loving unnie. sorry for always creating troubles for you, from now on, you won't have to settle any problems for me because I am gone. Unnie, I hope I'll still be your sister in my next life because being your sister is the most wonderful thing in my lfie. I love you. Here is a photo of me and you, you are always taking care of me, now it's my turn. Put this photo beside her pillow and I shall keep you safe in your dreams.

-Your little choding Hyoyeon. x

This was the letter that Hyoyeon wrote for Taeyeon and after Taeyeon read it, she immediately broke down and sobbed really hard because she did so much harsh things to Hyoyeon and she definitely felt regretful. "Hyo, I will never ever find you irritating even though you created many troubles for me. I will remember you in my heart, my choding dongsaeng." Taeyeon said and continue sobbing hard, she couldn't believe the scene in front of her now.

Dear Soonkyu unnie

Soonkyu unnie~ This is Hyoyeonnie.. You're really cute and have so much aegyo.. My friends always asks me why is my unnie full of aegyo while I'm not? Well unnie, this is my last chance to say what I want to say to you in my heart. You've been a really good unnie to me, I always loved you. Thank you for taking care of me, giving me advises when I'm troubled, cheer me up whenever I'm feeling down. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I will never forget you, Soonkyu unnie. Here is a photo of you and me, put this photo beside your pillow and I shall protect you and keep you safe in your dreams as you always take care of me. I love you. P/S: I want to be your dongsaeng in my next life. Saranghanda.

-Your Choding dongsaeng, Hyoyeon. x

Sunny read the letter that Hyoyeon wrote for her and she couldn't help but to cry. Really cry. Sunny was speechless, she don't know what to say because Hyoyeon has always been a cute dongsaeng to her but she always doesn't have a chance to tell her. This is her last chance but she missed it. Sunny couldn't see what was in front of her and decided not to look at Hyoyeon, because she would feel even more sad.

Dear Soobaby

Soobaby... It's me, your Hyobaby. I don't know why you like to call me that but I just followed and called you Soobaby as well. I really hope this letter never gets to you, because when you do, it means I'm dead. I really don't want that to happen but I can't. I want to tell you we will meet someday, again. I'm sorry I have to keep this from you because I can't take care of you, you need to find someone else... Do you know how hard it is to pretend to be hating you?!?!?! well everything is over now. When I first know about my sickness, the first thing that came into my mind was that I have to leave you, as much as I don't want to, I have no other choices. I decided to ask Yonghwa oppa to play as my boyfriend so you can break up with me and find a better girl. Maybe in that way you'll forget me. I thought that leaving you was the smartes decision I've made. But I just can't deal with the pain in my heart. I just can't accept the fact that I have to leave you forever. When people say goodbyes, it's temporary. But for us, it's forever, it's finaly. We won't see each other again neither would we talk to each other again. I want you to remember this - even when I'm dead, doesn't mean I'm really gone. I will still stay by your side and look after you. I put your photo beside my bed so you can look over me and take care of me as I sleep, but now, I want you to put this photo of you and me beside your pillow so I can take care and look over you, and also to keep you safe in your dreams. Whenever you feel lonely and thought of me, think of our past, our memories and rememver I'm living in your heart and always look over you and keep you safe. Now, I'm gone. Forever. I would still want to be your girlfriend in my next life. You're wonderful. Promise me one thing - Find a girl that would love and take care of you forever until your death as your girlfriend and I'll be happy. I love you. You'll have a wonderful life but I just can't be a part of it.

-Your Hyobaby, x.

"HYOOOOO!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed and she collasped onto the floor, crying. "Soo!" Sunny shouted and went to hug Sooyoung. "Hyo, I've loved you and I'll always love you and love you even more. I'll keep you safe in my heart and you will forever be remembered.  I love you, Kim Hyoyeon. My Hyobaby." Sooyoung said as she sobbed.

Dear daddy and mommy

It's your third born child here, Hyoyeonnie... Daddy, mommy, I'm happy that I got to see the both of you the last time before I leave this really beautiful world. I know I always complain that I didn't spend enough time with you, but I love the both of you really much. I'm happy whenever the both of you comes home, I just didn't show it because I felt awkward. I know I was not supposed to feel awkward but I can't help it. I would still want to be your daughter in my next life!! I don't have a photo with the both of you before but it's okay, I've cropped a photo of us together. Put this photo beside your bed and I'll look after you and keep you safe in your dreams. I hope you won't forget me and I love you, daddy, mommy. *^^*

-your cute, choding daughter, Kim Hyoyeon, x.

"I'm sorry... Hyo, I'm sorry.." Her parents said and cried out.

Dear Yong oppa

Yonghwa oppa~~ I know you at the States and you reall treat me well! Thank you for always staying by me whenever I need help and need someone to confide in. You'll alwasy be the first that comes into my mind when I'm troubled, sad, angry, and happy back at the States. I would want to be your REAL dongsaeng in my next life. We took this photo in our university, put this beside your pillow and I shall keep you safe in your dreams. Goodbye, it's final.

-Your cute choding dongsaeng, Hyoyeon, x."Thanks, Hyo. You'll be my dongsaeng in my next life. Rest well and we'll meet again, I promise. I know you're tired." Yonghwa talked to the photo and his tear dropped onto the photo that Hyoyeon gave him.

hyobaby, I love you more than you ever know, I'm serious. I will treasure you and keep you safe in my heart. I know you're still somewhere near me, but I want you to rest well, I know you're tired. You have my heart as well. Keep it safe and I'll see in my next life and we shall be a couple again. Goodbye for one last time, Hyoyeon. I love you. Sooyoung thought as she placed the photo that Hyoyeon gave her on her left chest where her heart was.

________________________________________________

Please don't blame me for letting Hyoyeon die and I'm really sorry to end the story like this! :(

I promise to write another HyoYoung fic with a happy ending, okay? *^^*

Please comment! hehehe