You said your love for me won't change.

Addiction.

 

The day has come and it was the day when Hyoyeon has to go to the States for her studies. Hyoyeon, along with SunYeon, her parents and Sooyoung were at the airport with her. Sooyoung really didn't want to let Hyoyeon go the the States but she has no choice. She was crying and crying at the airport. "Soobaby, don't cry. I will be back soon. Remember what I told you? My love for you won't change and I live in your heart. Okay?" Hyoyeon said and kissed Sooyoung on her forehead. "Take this with you." Sooyoung took out the couple ring on your finger and gave it to her girlfriend. Hyoyeon took it and kissed Sooyoung on her palm. "Unnie, take care." Hyoyeon said and hugged two of her sisters. "I will miss you, Kim Choding. Remember to go school on time and I will call to check on you. Behave in school, okay?" Taeyeon said and Sunny was just crying behind. "Arasso. Soonkyu unnie, why are you acting like I'm not coming back forever?" Hyoyeon joked, but deep inside, her heart hurts. "Yah!" Sunny said. "Daddy, mommy. Remember to memorise what I love to do, eat, my favourite idols, my ideal guys and girls. I will test you when I come back." Hyoyeon said and hugged her parents. It was a promise they made because her parents don't know her well. At last Hyoyeon grab her luggage, she turned and walked towards the immigration gate. The moment she turned back, tears rolled down her face. She didn't want to look back because she don't want them to worry.

A year and 5 months later. (sorry I decided to skip to the part when Hyo was almost completing her studies at the States. and Soo's mom recovered.)

Why is she not replying my emails or texts.... Don't she know that I'm worried about her? What is she thinking? Does she have a new girlfriend? No... she promised her love for me won't change. Sooyoung thought and stared blankly at her phone during the recess time. Withing the last 3 months, Hyoyeon did not reply Sooyoung's emails or texts. No matter how many emails Sooyoung sent to Hyoyeon, she just wouldn't reply. This may seemed fine but what's weird is Hyoyeon only don't reply to her. She still replies to her unnies, her families. But not her. 

A few times Sooyoung went to Taeyeon and Sunny and even Nana because she was so worried. She's afraid Hyoyeon would have a new girlfriend. She have been trying not to think that way but she just couldn't. The unnies all asked her to stop thinking so much and they would ask her when she replied their emails. Sooyoung can only do nothing now but to hope that Hyoyeon is just busy these few days.

"Yeoboseyo." Taeyeon called Hyoyeon. "Oh unnie." Hyoyeon answered. "Yah, why are you not replying Sooyoung's emails or texts? Do you know how worried she is?" Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon avoided her questions. "Un-unnie.. I'm...I'm kinda busy now. I will talk to you later. Bye." Hyoyeon said and quickly hang up the phone. "Yah, what is she thinking? Why is she avoiding my questions?" Taeyeon talked to herself.

A month later. 

Today is the day when Hyoyeon is going to come back to Korea after completing her diploma at the States. Everyone was at the airport waiting for her. Sooyoung was nervous, happy and also excited. She's happy because her girlfriend is back, she's nervous because she don't know if Hyoyeon would still love her because she didn't reply her emails at all.

Hyoyeon was finally being seen walking towards the gate. Taeyeon waved and Hyoyeon smiled at her. She quickly went up to her and gave her family a big massive hug. "Hyobaby." Sooyoung said becauses she was the only one who didn't get a hug from Hyoyeon. "Hello Sooyoung. You've gotten prettier." Hyoyeon said and smiled. "Her unnies even her parents are wondering why didn't Hyoyeon gave Sooyoung a hug. "Yah, you should hug her." Taeyeon said and pushed Hyoyeon towards Sooyoung. Hyoyeon just gave her a light hug and let go of her. Why is she like this all of a sudden?? Am I right that she don't love me anymore? Sooyoung thought.

"Hyo." They wanted to go already but Sooyoung stopped Hyoyeon. "yes?" Hyoyeon turned around and said. "I'm your girlfriend, shouldn't you be giving me a big massive hug too?" Sooyoung said. "Sorry but I'm a little tired now." Hyoyeon said and went off, leaving Sooyoung wandering why is she doing this.

They drove Sooyoung home first and when Sooyoung was going in, Hyoyeon didn't even bother to take a look at her. She don't know what is she thinking. "Hey, why are you so cold towards Soo? She's your girlfriend you know." Sunny said and reprimmanded Hyoyeon. "Unnie wake me when we reached. I'm a little tired." Hyoyeon acts like she didn't heard what her unnie asked her and nap for awhile. Something must be wrong with this kid... Sunny thought.

[3.46pm] From: Sooyoung

Hyo, we need to talk. I'll wait for you at the cafe opposite the one that I used to work at, at 1pm tomorrow. I'll wait for you till you appear.

Soo x

Hyoyeon received a text message from Sooyoung and she thought it might be a good chance for them to thrash things out. What should I do... I'm not as good as what Sooyoung thought. She will be disappointed with me for sure. I'll never be good enough for her anymore. She needs to find another girl and forget me. Just what should I do so she'll stop pestering me? I'm doing it for her own good. I don't want her to be hurt. Hyoyeon thought as she lie down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Can I come in?" Taeyeon knocked on Hyoyeon's door. "Ne unnie." Hyoyeon said and sat up on the bed. "Just what happened to you? Why are you giving Sooyoung cold shoulders?" Taeyeon asked and the younger one don't know what to say. "Th-there's nothing wrong with me. I don't love her anymore, as simple as that." Hyoyeon thought and Tayeon was really angry with her. "Kim Hyoyeon, do you know what you are talking about? I thought you said your love for Sooyoung won't change? C'mon Hyo, I know there's something wrong, tell me. We can solve it together. Love is not a game, you can't just say you love Sooyoung, and then you don't love her anymore. Love is not a game, do you understand?" Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon knows everyone will see her as the bad person if she says she don't love Sooyoung anymore but she has no choice. "Unnie, I know what I'm doing. People change too, right? I'm old enough. Just let me be. I need to rest now, unnie please go out." Hyoyeon said and cover herself with the blanket. I know Hyo's feelings for Sooyoung won't change, she must be hiding something. I need to find out soon. Taeyeon thought and looked at Hyoyeon for the last time before going out.

Under the blanket, Hyoyeon was sobbing hard. She don't know what to do, she know it's wrong to say that she don't love Sooyoung anymore but she really has no choice. Her heart aches even more to think that she can't call Sooyoung hers anymore. She just kept crying hard till she fell asleep and enter her dreamland.

~

"SOOYOUNG!!!!" Hyoyeon had a nightmare and she woke up crying and screaming. Sunny rushed in to take a look at what happened to Hyoyeon since their room is just a wall apart. "Hyo, what happened??" Sunny asked as she wipe away the sweats that are on Hyoyeon's face. "Unnie... I'm scared..." Hyoyeon was just sobbing and hugging onto her unnie tight. "No don't be afraid, unnie is here. You just had a nightmare, everything is fine now." Sunny said and tucked Hyoyeon back to bed and stayed beside her.

I dreamt of Sooyoung saying that she really really hates me right in my face.. It felt so real. I was so scared, I don't want to lose her but it looks like I have no other choices. I don't want Sooyoung to be hurt for the 2nd time.. I've hurt her a lot of times, I don't want to break her heart again. Hyoyeon thought when she was trying to go back to sleep but she just couldn't. She then remembered she has to meet Sooyoung at a cafe.

"UNNIE!!" Hyoyeon shouted to the sleepy Sunny beside her. "OH WAE?" Sunny was startled by Hyoyeon's sudden scream that she immediately open her eyes. "What time is it now???" Hyoyeon asked as she was searching for the clock. "It's 10.50am now.." Sunny replied and yawn. "Oh.." Hyoyeon said and held her chest. "Unnie bianhe.. You can go back to sleep now. Sorry for waking you up with my scream just now.." Hyoyeon apologised and asked Sunny to go back and catch up on her sleep.

"Yobeoseyo? Yonghwa oppa?" Hyoyeon was on the phone with a close friend of hers which she knew at the States. He came back to Korea earlier because of his course. "Yobeoseyo.. Hyoyeonnie?" Yonghwa answered with his wake up voice. "Oppa can you do me a favor?" Hyoyeon said and she talked on the phone with Yonghwa for a few minutes before preparing to change and go to meet Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was at the cafe at 10.30am. She couldn't sleep for the whole night so she went to the cafe earlier. As the time nearing 1pm, Sooyoung didn't know if Hyoyeon would come. She hasn't talk to her for days after she came back from the States. Sooyoung thought that Hyoyeon acts really weirdly ever since she came back to Korea. She hope they would have a good talk later, with no arguments involved.

Hyobaby, I really hope you would come later.. I want to talk to you. Do you know how much I missed you? Why are you giving me cold shoulders ever since you came back? You don't even bother to reply my text to tell me whether you're coming or not. But I don't mind waiting, I just want to know what happened to you. I love you. Sooyoung thought as she took a sip of her coffee and then she saw a familiar figure outside the cafe's door. She knew it was Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon and Yonghwa walked into the cafe together, holding their hands. Sooyoung tried to act like she didn't see it but Hyoyeon made it obvious. Sooyoung stood up when the both of them are in front of her. Yonghwa held Hyoyeon's face and made it obvious for Sooyoung to see. Hyoyeon for sure knows that Sooyoung has seen it but she just acted like she didn't see it. It's okay, this guy must be from the States. Americans are open minded, right? Nothing is wrong, Soo, control your emotions. Sooyoung thought and tried to calm herself down because her tears are going to roll down anytime.

"Baby, aren't you going to introduce us?" Yonghwa said and planted a kiss on Hyoyeon's cheek. Hyoyeon just smile and introduced them. Sooyoung felt like punching Yonghwa right when he kissed her on the cheek. Why is she touching my Hyobaby!!! UGH. Sooyoung was mentally cursing Yonghwa in her mind. "Oh yeah, she's Choi Sooyoung, my ex-classmate. He's Jung Yonghwa, my boyfriend." Hyoyeon said and both of them shook their hands. Boyfriend? Oh Kim Hyoyeon, nice joke there. Sooyoung thought and did her very best to think that Hyoyeon still loves her.

"So, what do you want to talk about? Me and my boyfriend has plans later on, so make it quick." Hyoyeon said and Yonghwa was just looking at Hyoyeon, touching her ear lobe and brushing her hair which made Sooyoung really uncomfortable. "Hyo, I know you are just joking with me right? Why are you playing such a big joke on me? I'm your girlfriend, did you forget?" Sooyoung said and she couldn't control her emotions anymore.

"Sorry my feelings for you have changed, I don't love you anymore. There's only one person in my heart now, and that's Jung Yonghwa, him." Hyoyeon said and looked at Yonghwa while he just smile at Hyoyeon. "I don't believe, you said you would love me forever." Sooyoung said. "I can't believe you're that naive. People change too, okay." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung's heart shattered into million of pieces. "I don't believe you. You wouldn't do that to me. I know you have some reasons that you can't say. Tell me. Hyo I can see that you still love me." Sooyoung held Hyoyeon's hands but she slapped Sooyoung's hands away. "You don't believe me right?" Hyoyeon said and she turned to look at Yonghwa. They stared into each other's eyes and their lips finally crushed together. Hyoyeon and Yonghwa was kissing passionately, leaving Sooyoung sitting there, crying.

I can't take it anymore.. I need to leave that place. Why is she doing this to me? She don't even want to tell me the reasons. Where am I not good enough for her? She must have her own reasons. I know her character, she wouldn't do this to the person she loves. Just base on how she treats Jessica. But.. Why must she do this? Kiss other guys in front of me. My heart really hurts. It really really hurts. Sooyoung was thinking as she was wakling on the streets. Her tears kept rolling down but Sooyoung don't have the intention to wipe it away.

After Hyoyeon confirms that Sooyoung has left, she broke the kiss and those salty liquids were forming in her eyes. "Are you okay? Why you such a fool? Why don't you just tell her the truth? It really hurts me to see you suffer like this." Yonghwa said and wipe away the tears on her face just like how an older brother would do. "Oppa, I can't.. She can't take the blow if I tell her the truth. She needs to forget me and find somebody else. I will do no good to her.." Hyoyeon said. "You only think about her, what about you? You love her too, right? Why are you making yourself suffer so much?" Yonghwa said and gave Hyoyeon a tight hug.

"Remember to come here tomorrow morning, I think she'll come here again tomorrow.. Thanks for your help, oppa." Hyoyeon thanked Yonghwa before going in. "Arasso, you're welcome, of course I'll take care of you, you're just like me real sister. Goodbye." Yonghwa patted Hyoyeon on her head and went off. When Hyoyeon turn around, she saw Taeyeon standing at the doorstep waiting for her with a serious face.

"Who's that?" Taeyeon asked as Hyoyeon walk along the living room but the younger one ignored her. "Yah, I'm talking to you." Taeyeon grabbed onto Hyoyeon's arm to stop her from walking further. "He's my boyfriend, okay?" Hyoyeon said in her frustrated voice. "What? Boyfriend? then what about Sooyoung?" Taeyeon said and gave Hyoyeon a disbelief eyes. "I already said I don't love her anymore, how many times must I tell you? Stop pestering me will you?" Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon totally got a shock from her from the way she's talking to her. "Why did you become like this ever since you came back from the States? Did something happened back there? Tell me, Hyo. I know there's something wrong with you. Tell me. Your love for Sooyoung won't change just like this." Taeyeon said. "I already met Sooyoung and told her about me and my boyfriend. So just stop pestering me okay?" Hyoyeon said and slapped Taeyeon's hands away and walked up to her room. There is something wrong with this kid. Confirmed. Taeyeon thought.

Hyoyeon sat on her bed and took out a book from under her bed. It was her diary she used to write. Nobody knows she has this diary. It contains many of her secrets that nobody knows, not even her sisters. Hyoyeon opened to a new fresh page and started writing in the diary.

Date: 30 September Weather: Sunny Mood: Sad. :(

Yesterday... I came back from the States. I saw her. I really wanted to give her a big massive hug just like how I hugged my family.. But I couldn't. I missed her so much, but she's not mine anymore. Who can I blame? Nobody. It's all fated, perhaps. When she asked me why didn't I give her a hug, I felt my chest tighten and I felt like crying but I held it in. I saw sadness in her eyes. I saw her love for me in her eyes. What can I do? I have decided to keep the truth from her. I can blame no one else now. I'm thankful for Yonghwa oppa.. Always beside me whenever I need him. He's just like my real oppa. I have never felt so loved before because from young I only have 2 sisters.

Today, I met her, again. I brought Yonghwa oppa along to play as my boyfriend. I want Sooyoung to forget me. I don't deserve her, she needs to find someone better than me. When I kissed Yonghwa oppa in front of her, I saw disbelief in her eyes.. I know she didn't believed me but all I know is that I need to make her leave me. That's my intention.. When Yonghwa oppa asked me why I let myself so much... Because I love her.. I want to see her happy. What if one day I leave this world? What is she gonna do? I don't want her to be sad. She needs to smile. The world needs her smile. From the day I decided to give her to somebody else, I don't plan to get her back anymore.. So what if I have back to my side? I will still leave her eventually.. And that's the thing I really hate about, I really don't want to leave this world earlier than her but do I have a choice?.. I obviously don't... I don't want everyone to worry about me thus I chose to suffer on my own, maybe Yonghwa oppa would be by my side. And that's enough.

I wish Sooyoung to be happy, that's all I asks for before I leave this world. x

After Hyoyeon finished writing her diary, she lied down on her bed, staring at the ceiling again. Tears unknowingly roll down her cheeks. She don't know why either. Everytime when Hyoyeon is alone, Sooyoung just appeared in her mind. Every single time. "Why is destiny so funny? Why?" Hyoyeon asked herself as she closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

___________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter! >.<

Is it getting complicated? D:

As for HyoYang fic... I have written it long ago but I need to add some more to it, it'll be up soon! <3

Please comment to let me know if this chapter is good, okay?

Love all my lovely readers, subscribers and loud readers! <3333