Who is your true love?

Addiction.

 

Jessica drove Hyoyeon home and wanted to follow Hyoyeon in. The younger girl tried her hardest to ask Jessica to go back but she wouldn't. "Sica, I'm tired I wanna rest, why not you go home first?" Hyoyeon said, standing at the doorstep. "Then you rest, I will accompany you." Jessica said and followed Hyoyeon in. What should I do so Sica would understand that the girl I love isn't her, but Sooyoung? Urgghhhhh!! Hyoyeon thought while walking across the living room and didn't notice Taeyeon was calling her. 

"Hyo!!" Taeyeon shouted and Hyoyeon finally snapped out from her train of thoughts. "Oh, unnie, wae?" Hyoyeon asked. "What are you thinking? I called you so many times." Taeyeon said and then she glared at Jessica. "Nothing, I'm just tired." Hyoyeon replied. "Why are you here? Can't you hear that she's tired? Won't you just leave her alone???" Taeyeon said and she was irritated by the sight of Jessica. "Why can't I be here? I'm her girlfriend, I'm supposed to take good care of her." Jessica said and now the both of them are quarreling. Hyoyeon can't stand them was really irritated by the two of them who keeps quarreling when they see each other. Her face showed an irritated look and she walked up to the room leaving the two older ones quarreling.

"Yah, stop quarreling already, can't you see Hyo is so irritated by the two of you who keeps quarreling?" Sunny said and went to take a look at Hyoyeon. "I don't want to quarrel with you, so go back, please." Taeyeon said and Sica finally agreed to go home first. Taeyeon went to make some food for Hyoyeon to make her relax a little while Sunny is talking to her.

Hyoyeon hugged her favourite unicorn stuff toy and lie on her bed like a cute little girl and was thinking what she should do so Sooyoung would talk to her and Jessica would leave her. "Hyo, why are you so angry just now?" Sunny said while sitting beside Hyoyeon. "Unnie" Hyoyeon broke into tears and hugged Sunny. "Wae? Are you okay?" Sunny broke the hug and wiped away Hyoyeon's tears and then hug her again. "I don't like to see Taeyeon unnie and Sica quarreling, I'm vex!" Hyoyeon said and tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I'm so sad, Sooyoung stopped talking to me, Sica kept following me around, there's no way I can make up with Sooyoung like this! I really don't know what to do, I'm tired..." Hyoyeon said and hugged Sunny tighter but Sunny hugged her tighter. "Silly girl, you always have us. Show Sooyoung that you still love her even though Jessica is always following you. You can do it!" Sunny broke the hug and do a hwaiting sign. Hyoyeon slightly cheered up. Sunny asked her to take a nap first before having lunch.

"So why is she so annoyed?" Taeyeon asked Sunny while she's preparing lunch. "She said she didn't like to see you and Sica quarreling." Sunny said while eating an apple. "I can't do anything about it, whenever I see Sica's face, I just feel like giving her a slap." Taeyeon said and chop the potatoes hard. "Yah, be careful of your knife. Anyway, what should we do so Sica would leave Hyoyeon?" Sunny said while looking at Taeyeon cooking the potatoes. "Should we give her money?" Taeyeon suggested. "No, what if Hyoyeon found out?" Sunny said. "So what if Hyo finds out? She wants Jessica to leave too right?" Taeyeon said. "But Hyo doesn't like bribing Sica. I can see that actually Hyoyeon is confused as well, she's afraid Jessica truly loves her this time." Sunny continue to say. "Aniya, silly, can't she feel that Sica is weird? Coming back suddenly after 2 years." Taeyeon said. "Let's just let her decide on her own." Sunny said and went to the couch.

[4.46pm] From: Im Nana

Hello, Sooyoung. Free to have dinner after you knock off?

Nana

Sooyoung received a text from Nana, the girl she met earlier at the cafe. Somehow she feels happy when she received the text. Sooyoung replied Nana that she'll be free and available for dinner with her. They agreed to meet at a restaurant that Nana loves to go to. Woah.. I wonder what kind of a person she is... Maybe she can help me to forget Hyo? What are you thinking? You only know her not even for a week!!! Sooyoung thought and looked at the clock, 5 more minutes and she will be knocking off from work. She's looking forward to have dinner with Nana.

[5pm] From: Hyo

Soo, dinner later on? We need to talk.. 

Hyo xx

When Sooyoung finished changing out from her work uniform, she received a text from Hyoyeon, she didn't know if she should be happy, sad or angry. Since she already agreed to have dinner with Nana, she couldn't postpone the dinner, of course. And on the other hand, Sooyoung feels that they have nothing to talk about and from the day Hyoyeon decides not to go to school with her, and with Jessica, she has given up all hopes and didn't even dare to dream of being together with Hyoyeon again. 

In Sooyoung's mind, she said she don't love Hyoyeon anymore, but deep deep inside her heart, she knows she loves Hyoyeon and couldn't get over her. Hyoyeon is the first girl who made Sooyoung fell in love so much. Sooyoung has never ever wanted a girl so much in her life until she met Kim Hyoyeon. She hates Jessica. She hates it when Jessica always appear in front of them when Hyoyeon is going to follow Sooyoung. Yes, Sooyoung knows what Jessica wants to do.

[5.07pm] To: Hyo

I'm not free. We have nothing to talk about anyway.

Soo.

Sooyoung didn't follow her heart, deep inside she wants to have dinner with Hyoyeon, but her mind says no. Moreover Sooyoung thought Jessica would definitely be there if they agree to meet up. She hates the sight of Jessica. Her sight irks Sooyoung. She didn't want to expect any reply from Hyoyeon, she's afraid she might just say yes. And to her surprise, Hyoyeon didn't reply her after she replied. Sooyoung was sad and happy.

Sooyoung reached the restaurant Nana was talking about. She went in and found her. Sooyoung was looking at Nana from afar and she finds her amazingly beautiful. Wow.. She's really beautiful, that eyes of her, and the hair that sparkles under the light. Sooyoung snapped out and saw Nana waving to her, she went over immediately.

"Hi, sorry for being late." Sooyoung apologised before sitting. "I just reached though, we're friends, you don't have to be so polite." Nana said and flashed her eyesmile at Sooyoung, who couldn't stop admiring her. "You look... cute." Nana said which made Sooyoung surprised. "Thank-Thanks" Sooyoung stuttered a bit. "Order what you want, my treat." Nana smiled again. Her smile, angelic smile.. her smile is so beautiful... Throughout the whole dinner, Sooyoung has never thought about Hyoyeon at all, not even a second. She completely forgot about Hyoyeon when she's with Nana. They chatted while eating and they know more about each other now, as well as about her mom. Sooyoung had a feeling that Nana was a trustable girl. She will do no harm to her.

They finished dinner and went to the park to take a stroll. "Do you have someone you fancy?" Nana asked while walking beside Sooyoung. "I have, we got together for a day and then we broke up." Sooyoung said and she thought of Hyoyeon, finally. "I'm sorry, but why?" Nana felt aplogetic but she wanted to know the reason, she's harmless to her. "Her ex girlfriend came back, after 2 years. She couldn't get over her, and finally, I opened up her heart again but then she came back. So, they are together now." Sooyoung said and tears flow down her cheeks unknowingly. 

Nana and Sooyoung stopped walking, Nana made Sooyoung face her. "Don't be sad. I know you love her. Don't give up, okay? Don't. Give. Up. You have me to support you, I will always be here for you." Nana said and pulled Sooyoung into a hug. "wae? Why do you want to help me?" Sooyoung said. "Because I'm the same as you. The girl I love left me as well. I know how you feel." Nana replied and wiped Sooyoung's tears away. She's special, she's a special girl, with her, I've never thought of Hyo, at all. Is she the girl that God sent to help me forget Hyo? Sooyoung thought.

"Let's go, I'll drive you home." Nana said and asked Sooyoung into her car.

~

It's a brand new day again, surprisingly, Jessica didn't come and fetch Hyoyeon to school. Jessica texted Hyoyeon that she's not free today. Taeyeon decided to bring Hyoyeon to school, also to catch up with her. "So, how are you lately? You don't seem to talk a lot to me, are you angry with me for quarreling with Jessica?" Taeyeon said while walking beside Hyoyeon. Taeyeon decided not to drive, and to walk to school with Hyoyeon. 

"aniya unnie, why would I be angry with you? I just don't feel like talking." Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon for a few seconds, and then back to looking at the floor. "You changed so much, ever since Jessica came back. You're normally the bubbly one, who would keep talking non stop and cut me off when I'm trying to nag at you. I miss the old you, when is the old Hyoyeon going to come back?" Taeyeon said and carress Hyoyeon's hair. "Never, I guess." Hyoyeon said without any emotion. 

"Hyo, I don't want to see you sad. I want to see the happy you. Do you know it breaks my heart to see you being so sad everyday? I know you didn't like being with Jessica, I know only Sooyoung can bring the old Hyoyeon back. Why don't you just tell Jessica that you don't love her? You can't bring yourself to say that right?" Taeyeon knew what Hyoyeon was thinking. "Unnie, it's not that I don't want to tell her... Sica doesn't listen to me everytime.. Sooyoung hates my presence now. She stopped talking to me, we are always so awkward in class. What can I do? I can't do anything. I hate life now!" Hyoyeon said and kicked a stone that was in front of her foot.

Taeyeon decided to stop talking about that, she could see how sad Hyoyeon was. she really hate the Hyoyeon now, the one that is always quiet, the one that is always sad. The one who wants to pursue her true love, but is stopped by someone. She wants to meet Jessica, but she would definitely tell Hyoyeon about it and then Jessica would definitely tell Hyoyeon how she's unhappy about it and then another war would start.

Hyoyeon reached her classroom and she saw Sooyoung already at her seat. she went over and wants to try to talk to her. "Soo, can we talk? Please. Do you know how much it breaks my heart whenever you decides to avoid me?" Hyoyeon said but Sooyoung replied coldly, as expected. "Then what do you want me to do? Continue to see you and Jessica being together? And then what? Do I need to go home and cry about you?" Sooyoung said and her words are like needles poking Hyoyeon's heart. "I'm really tired seeing us like this everyday, being awkward with each other. Why do we have to be like this? Sooyoung, I don't love Jessica, I love you." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung wasn't shocked at all to hear Hyoyeon say that she loves her.

Then leave Jessica and come back to me! Say it Sooyoung, say it!!! "Forget it Hyo, let's just live our own lives now, don't you know that I'm also tired seeing us like this? Let's just go separate ways now, okay? You won't be sad, vice versa for me too." Sooyoung said, but deep inside her heart, she wanted Hyoyeon to go back to her so badly. Why don't you have courage to ask her to leave Jessica? You are such a bimbo! Ugh. Sooyoung thought. "No, I don't want to. I already said I love you. Give me time to proof to you, I will leave Jessica and go back to you, give me some time." Hyoyeon held Sooyoung's hands. Really? You will come back to me? Can I believe you? When? When will you come back to me, Hyobaby? Sooyoung thought. "When? How long do I have to wait for you? What if you're forever not coming back to me? Do I have to wait for you forever?" Sooyoung said those piercing words again. Sooyoung just wouldn't follow what her heart says.

Hyoyeon didn't know what to say, so she left her seat and went outside. Is it that hard to tell me how long do I have to wait for you? Sooyoung thought while looking at Hyoyeon walking outside the classroom. Hyoyeon went to the field. She really didn't know how to face Sooyoung. She decides to play truancy for that day and sneaked out. Hyoyeon text one of the boys to bring her school bag to the field for her.

"Hey, why are you taking her bag?" Sooyoung asked when Donghae took Hyoyeon's bag. "Oh, you didn't know? Princess asked me to take her school bag to her to the field. I'll get going first, teacher is coming soon." Donghae said and left. Playing truancy huh? Go ahead. Sooyoung thought and gather her studying materials. 

Hyoyeon got her bag and she threw outside the fence. She then climb over the fence to the outside, since it isn't high. Hyoyeon carried her school bag and decided to go to the arcade to enjoy her morning there, and then she shall sneak home and sleep. Hyoyeon spent 5 hours at the arcade, play games and all. She was getting sleepy so she thought that it would be good to go home now in case the discipline master goes there to check, and yes, the discipline master forbids them to go to the arcade and of course, they knew there would be people like Hyoyeon, who would sneak out and go to the arcade.

Hyoyeon reached her house, sometimes she hates having a room on the third floor, definitely hard for her to sneak back in when she play truancy. But luckily, the smart, or rather full of ideas Hyoyeon made a ladder to climb up to her room. She took a long branch near a tree and she used the branch to make the ladder come down since it's a ladder made from strings, on her own. Hyoyeon climb back up and finally, was in the room. 

She put her bag on the floor and lie on her bed to sleep, without letting Taeyeon and Sunny to know.

When Hyoyeon was sleeping, Sunny, who was going to clean up her room  was shocked to found Hyoyeon sleeping. "Omo, Hyoyeon Kim!! Why are you here?" Sunny said and woke Hyoyeon up. "Oh, Soonkyu unnie, just let me sleep for a while more, wake me when lunch was ready. "School ends so early today?" Sunny talked to herself and went to the living room to ask Taeyeon.

"Really? She was absent? Arasso, I'll ask her later, kamsahabnida." Taeyeon said and hung up on the phone. "Who was it?" Sunny asked while walking down the stairs. "Kim Hyoyeon, that choding actually played truancy today and didn't went to school. Ugh, don't even know where she went." Taeyeon said. "Hyoyeon is in her room, sleeping." Sunny said and Taeyeon was shocked. "Jinjia?" Why didn't I know she came home? There's absolutely no sounds coming from the door just now in the morning." Taeyeon said and went to Hyoyeon's room.

"Hyoyeon Kim, how did you come into the house, without making any noise from the door and gate?" Taeyeon said and woke Hyoyeon up. The girl woke up and rubbed her eyes and pointed at the window. Taeyeon and Sunny went to take a look and found a ladder that Hyoyeon made. "Wow, so smart eh? Made a ladder. So you sneaked in from here?" Taeyeon said and really didn't know Hyoyeon would thought of doing this. "Arasso, I'll let you sleep now, but you have to tell me why did you skip school, okay?" Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon nodded. The two older one then left her room.

"Don't you think that we spoilt Hyoyeon?" sunny said. "What can we do? Daddy and mommy isn't here, we promised to take good care of that choding. From young she has lesser love from dad and mom. When Hyoyeon was born, she wasn't even feeded and drank powdered milk. The three of them didn't even meet for longer than a week. That's why Hyoyeon was different from other kids, and also a lot more rebellious since young, the lack of parents' love. We're different, both of us are feeded by mom, and was spoilt by dad and mom, while Hyoyeon is different, she's a late-born baby." Taeyeon said and felt guilty, but Sunny told her not to put it in mind, it wasn't their fault that Hyoyeon having a lack of parents' love.

Sooyoung ended work and is walking towards the bus stop direction. When she passed by some cafes, she saw a figure of a girl that looks like Jessica. She took a closer look and it was really Jessica. It seems like she's waiting for somebody. Jessica turned and Sooyoung quickly hide herself. She then saw Jessica waving to somebody, she followed her wave and saw a girl smiling to Jessica.

Sooyoung went into the cafe and found a seat near them. She covered her face with the menu and listened to what the both of them are talking about. Sooyoung's phone rang and she quickly pick up the call. "Sooyoung-ah, where are you? I'm outside the cafe that you're working at." It was Nana, who came to fetch Sooyoung from work. "Unnie, come to XXX Cafe, I'm there." Sooyoung said and hung up.

"Yah, so have you asked her for money already? We don't have much savings left." Hara, Jessica's girlfriend said. "Just wait a little longer, her two danshin sisters are with her and it's really hard for me to ask her for money. Baby relax, do you think I really love her? Oh my god." Jessica said and unknowingly Nana looked to the direction Sooyoung kept looking and recorded everything down and Sooyoung still didn't know. Nana knows what Sooyoung wants to do, she wanted to listen to what the both of them say and tell Hyoyeon about it. But Sooyoung didn't thought of recording it down. Because if she tells Hyoyeon like this, she definitely won't believe her. Nana thought of letting Hyoyeon see this when she didn't believe Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung." Nana said. "Oh, let's go." Sooyoung said and went out sneakily. So Jessica really wants money from Hyoyeon... I must tell her that.. She's really a bimbo. Sooyoung thought. "Where do you wanna go?" Nana asked before starting the engine. "Can you drive me to one of my friends' house?" Sooyoung said. "Sure" Sooyoung gave Nana Hyoyeon's house address and Nana drove her there.

"I'll wait for you here." Nana said that she'll wait for Sooyoung outside her house. Sooyoung nodded and went to press the bell. "Who is it?" It was Sunny speaking through the speaker. "Sooyounggie" Sooyoung answered and the gate was opened. "Omo, Sooyounggie, why are you here?" Sunny asked. "I.. I need to tell Hyoyeon something, is it convenient?" The younger girl asked. "Of course!!" The two danshin sisters are happy because Sooyoung and Hyoyeon can finally talk.

Sooyoung went up to Hyoyeon's room and saw her sleeping. "I miss you." Sooyoung murmured to herself while watching the peaceful Hyoyeon, and then she snapped out of thought and wake Hyoyeon up. "Kim Hyoyeon!!" Sooyoung shaked Hyoyeon really hard and she was awake. "Sooyoung? What's the matter?" The sleepy head asked while rubbing her eyes. "Break up with Jessica now, she's back to cheat your money!" Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon frowned.

"Sooyoung, why are you doing this? I know you want us to be back together but how can you say that? Do you know I would be really sad if you do this on prupose? Did Jessica tell you personally?" Hyoyeon was angry, she still didn't believe Jessica would so such things. "No, but I heard it personally! She told a girl at a cafe near my workplace." Sooyoung said. "Then is there evidence? Take it out if you have." Hyoyeon said coldly, she know she shouldn't do that but she just can't tolerate people saying bad things about Jessica. "Hyoyeon Kim, you're not a lawyer neither am I a convict, you don't question me like this, I was just being kind telling you that she is here to cheat your money, you don't care right? Fine." Sooyoung's heart really break into million pieces, she never thought Hyoyeon would question her like this. I'm sorry... Hyoyeon thought and she saw tears rolling down Sooyoung's cheeks.

"Hyoyeon-ah! A girl outside asked me to pass this to you. She also said you can send the video to your phone if you want." Taeyeon handed Hyoyeon a phone, it was Nana phone and it was the video she recorded down at the cafe just now, Jessica and Hara's conversation. Hyoyeon watch the video and was really really shocked. "Har- Hara unnie?" Hyoyeon said and listen carefully to their conversation. She realised she misunderstood Sooyoung. "Evidence, are you happy now? I hate you!!!" Sooyoung said and ran down and ran out of the house. Hyoyeon just sat there quietly and she was crying. "Why? Why must Sica do this to me? She wants money, she can just tell me. Why must she cheat my feelings and make me believe her that she's true to me this time? why?????" Hyoyeon shouted to herself and Taeyeon quickly hug her to calm her down. "Chill, baby, chill." Taeyeon said and hugged Hyoyeon tighter.

Sooyoung ran out and she saw Nana outside. "Was it useful?" Nana asked but Sooyoung just hugged her tight and was crying out loud. "Just cry, let everything out, you'll feel better." They stood there for a good 20 minutes and Sooyoung finally calmed down and stopped crying. Nana drove Sooyoung to the beach to let her relax.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIM HYOYEON I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed as loudly as she could at the beach and she felt so much better and appreciates Nana. "Feeling better?" Nana asked and Sooyoung hugged her. "Thank you unnie, thank you. I really appreciate you." Sooyoung said and Nana just smiled and hugged her back.

The both of them spend the night at the beach so Sooyoung can relax more. Sooyoung didn't think about Hyoyeon because she was really disappointed with her for doubting that she actually wants to spoil their relationship by rumoring something like that to ruin Jessica's reputation. Sooyoung didn't know what she should do now but she just wanted to relax.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter! Will try to update my HyoYang fic tomorrow... Kkkkkkk.

Anyway please comment to let me know if this is good or boring or bad okay? Hehe.

Remember to leave a comment!!! :D