Hopeless.

Addiction.

It was morning, Hyoyeon woke up coughing and was feeling really uncomfortable with . She went down to the living room and saw her two sisters having their breakfast. Hyoyeon decided to keep a cold face and not talk to them. "Hyo, is that what you do when you saw your sisters in the morning?" Taeyeon was annoyed by her sudden cold attitude towards her family and even Sooyoung. Hyoyeon just ignored and got a cup of water then went back to her room without uttering a word.

"Do you think something is wrong with her?" Taeyeon was Sunny who was opposite her. "Yeah, I can tell. She will never treat us like that unless something is wrong." Sunny said. Hyoyeon came down with a beige color collar shirt with a high waist floral shorts with her hair tied into a ponytail and with her black Prada bag, she was ready to go out. "Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked but Hyoyeon ignored her and walked to the door. "Hyo, I'm asking where are you going." Taeyeon grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist and didn't allow her to go out. "Stop grabbing my wrist, it's really painful!" Hyoyeon said and tried to shake off Taeyeon's hands but she failed. "What is ing wrong with you and your cold attitude?" Taeyeon said with her annoyed voice. I'm sorry, unnie... Hyoyeon thought. "Just off!" Those 3 words came out of Hyoyeon's mouth and it really hurts Taeyeon's heart. Out of anger, Taeyeon slapped Hyoyeon and she herself was also shocked. "I'm... So-sorry.." Taeyeon aplogised and tried to get near to Hyoyeon but the younger one stepped back. "Fine... It's okay... Just hate me. I don't mind. I DON'T MIND AT ALL." Hyoyeon shouted and ran out of the house, leaving Taeyeon crying there. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." Sunny comforted Taeyeon and hugged her.

Hyoyeon ran out of the house and saw Yonghwa already waiting for her with his car. "Oppa let's go." Hyoyeon wiped her tears and asked Yonghwa into the car. "Are you okay? Why are your eyes and cheek so red? Did something happened back in there?" Yonghwa asked and wiped Hyoyeon's tears. "Taeyeon unnie slapped me." Hyoyeon said and tears just rolled down her cheeks. Yonghwa hugged Hyoyeon and comforted her. Hyoyeon spotted Sooyoung walked to her house and she immediately whispered to Yonghwa. "Oppa, Sooyoung's here, kiss me." Yonghwa held her chin and kissed her on the lips. Hyoyeon made sure Sooyoung saw it and she succeeded.

"Hyo!!" Sooyoung opened the car door and pulled Hyoyeon out. "What are you trying to do?!" Hyoyeon shouted. "Why are you doing this? I don't understand. Tell me the reason, Hyo, just tell me." Sooyoung's eyes turned teary. "You want to know the reason? I don't love you. I only love him." Hyoyeon said and Yonghwa hugged her waist. "No, I don't believe it.. Come with me, let's talk things out." Sooyoung said and pulled Hyoyeon's wrist. "YAH!! STOP IT!! LET GO OF ME" Hyoyeon shouted and her two sisters came out to see what's going on. 

"Hyo, can you just tell us what is wrong? You're not the choding we know anymore. You've changed." Sunny said and looked straight into Hyoyeon's eyes. "What do you guys want me to tell you? I already said I love Yonghwa, not Sooyoung anymore. Why can't you guys just forget about it and then everyone would be happy. UGH" Hyoyeon said and wanted to go into the car but Taeyeon stopped her. "STOP!" Taeyeon finally shouted at Hyoyeon. The younger one is always afraid of Taeyeon's shout since young. Hyoyeon stopped and got scared. "Tell me, what is wrong." Taeyeon grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulders and look into her eyes. "Nothing is wrong, I really don't love Sooyoung anymore. Unnie, just grant me and Yonghwa oppa, okay?" Hyoyeon said and this time, Sooyoung went to Hyoyeon. "Look straight into my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore, and I will stop pestering you. I promise." Sooyoung said. 

Soobaby, why must you do this? Stop it... You know I wouldn't bear to do it.. I. Love. You. Hyoyeon thought. "I don't love you anymore." Hyoyeon said but she wasn't looking into Sooyoung's eyes. "I said look into my eyes and say it." Sooyoung said and made Hyoyeon look at her. Hyoyeon really couldn't bring herself to say that she don't love Sooyoung, she turned and ran away. 

"I know it, I know it!! Hyobaby still loves me!!" Sooyoung said and she was happy because she knew that Hyoyeon still loves her. Yonghwa assured them and promised to bring Hyoyeon back home safely. I'm sorry, Soo. I'm sorry. I really don't have other choices anymore. Hyoyeon thought as she was running, she didn't have a destination, at all.

"Oppa, I don't want to go home.. Can I go to your house?" Hyoyeon asked as Yonghwa brought Hyoyeon to his car when he found her. "of course you can, but I must inform your family, okay?" Yonghwa said and Hyoyeon just nodded her head. "Annyeong unnie." Hyoyeon greeted Yonghwa's sister, Seohyun. "Yonggie, is she your girlfriend?" Seohyun said and was pleased. "Ani noona, she's a friend of mine whom I knew at the States." Yonghwa said and led Hyoyeon to the couch. "i will text your parents telling them that you're at my house, okay?" Yonghwa said and asked for her parent's phone number.

"Hyo, it's very late, I think I should drive you home now." Yonghwa said but Hyoyeon refused. "No oppa, I don't want to. Please?" Hyoyeon pleaded and yonghwa agreed because Hyoyeon really don't want to go back. "Okay, but you must go home tomorrow morning." Yonghwa said. "noona, is it okay if Hyoyeon sleeps in your room? And can you lend her your clothes?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun. "Of course." Seohyun replied and stretch her hand out for Hyoyeon.

Today I broke Sooyoung's heart again... I really hate to see her cry.. I don't know what should I do. I don't want the people around me to feel sad for me. I hate it whenever people cry because of me. It's better if I leave without telling them. God... Just let them hate me. please. Hyoyeon thought before going to sleep.

~

"YONGHWA-SSI" Someone was shouting outside Yonghwa's house. Seohyun went to the open the door and a woman and a man was standing outside. "Hi, you are..?" Seohyun asked. "We're Hyoyeon's daddy and mommy" Hyoyeon's mom said and smiled. "Oh, I'm Yonghwa's noona, Seohyunnie." Seohyun said and invited them in. "I'll just wake Yonghwa up first. Please have a drink." Seohyun offered them drink as she went to Yonghwa's room.

"Yong-ah." Seohyun knocked on the door and Yonghwa opened the door. "Hyoyeon's dad and mom is outside, wash up quickly. I'll go wake Hyoyeon up first." Seohyun said and his brother nodded. "Hyoyeonnie, your parents are here." Seohyun nudged Hyoyeon and the younger one opened her eyes. Hyoyeon walked to the living room and found her parents sitting on the couch. "Hyo!" Hyoyeon's mom shouted and Hyoyeon quickly run to Seohyun's room and locked the door.

"Hyo, come out please.. We miss you so much.." Hyoyeon's dad pleaded but Hyoyeon still refused to go out. "Erm, I'll try?" Yonghwa said and knocked the door. "Hyo, open the door. This is Yonghwa oppa." Hyoyeon still didn't want to open the door so they decided to leave her alone first.

"Yonghwa-ssi, I'm sure you know what's the reason behind Hyoyeon's sudden cold attitude towards Sooyoung. Can you please tell us? We're not close to Hyoyeon ever since she was born. We just want to know the reason because I know they really love each other, so can you please tell us?" Hyoyeon's mom said and Yonghwa was hesitant. Should I say it..? I promised her to not tell anyone... Hyoyeon trusts me, I can't just break her trust for me like this. Yonghwa thought. "I'm sorry, I really don't know." Yonghwa lied and Hyoyeon's parents just showed a face of disappointment.

"Hyo, I need to drive you home now, you promised me to go home today." It was 7.30pm at night and Yonghwa wants to drive Hyoyeon home. "Oppa, please.. I don't wanna go home.." Hyoyeon showed her aegyo but it was useless. "C'mon, you have to face this any way." Yonghwa said and held Hyoyeon's hands to his car.

Hyoyeon reached her house and she bid goodbye to Yonghwa before going in. When Hyoyeon went in, she saw Sunny and Taeyeon sitting on the couch. "Kim Hyoyeon, come here." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon showed her annoyed face. "What?" Hyoyeon said. "I said come here!" Taeyeon shouted and Hyoyeon did as she told because she was scared of Taeyeon. "Tell me, what is wrong with you" Taeyeon said and Sunny asked her to calm down and talk to Hyoyeon nicely. "Now Hyo, if you don't want to tell us what happened, it's okay. We won't force you. We just want to know why are you so cold towards us suddenly?" Sunny tried to cheat Hyoyeon into telling them the truth. "I...I..." Hyoyeon wanted to say out the truth but she knew that they would tell Sooyoung, so she decided to keep it in. "I.. just became like this, no why." Hyoyeon said and ran up to her room, leaving SunYeon in the living room.

Hyoyeon took out her diary and turned to a fresh page. Today... I saw Sooyoung's sad face again.. I hate it. So much. I want to see her smile but I know I couldn't, not even till the day I die. Stupid me, how can she still smile when I hurt her like this? I'm a bimbo, so is she. She needs to leave me and stop being so clingy... I thought people always leave when they're hurt? But why Sooyoung isn't this type of people? (Laughs) sigh, my heart hurts too.. Taeyeon unnie slapped me.. It's okay, I'm leaving this world soon anyways... I always thought of leaving the world happily but I guess I couldn't anymore.. Let's just go with how to the world works then.

My world is slowly becoming darker..... and darker..... -Hyoyeonnie, x.

She finished writing and hid it under her bed again. Hyoyeon lyed on her bed and start staring at the ceiling again. It's like a procedure for her now, she needs some time to sort out her feelings and her thinkings. no matter how hard she tries, Sooyoung would never leave her and she was touched by how much Sooyoung loves her, however Hyoyeon couldn't do as what her heart told her. She just have to stop everyone from worrying about her.

~

They were all awake that morning except for Hyoyeon, who was still sleeping. Their mom went up to Hyoyeon's room to clean her room and sweep the floor. She went in and found her daughter who kicked everything onto the floor when she's sleeping. She picked up everything and put it on Hyoyeon's bed. When she's sweeping the dusts under Hyoyeon's bed, the broom hit on something hard and when she bent down, she saw a book and took it out. 

Hyoyeon's mom opened the book and found out it was Hyoyeon's diary. She was shocked. Hyoyeon's mom thought it would be okay to read it so she opened to her recent one and read it. She took some time to read it and she starts to have questions in her head. Why is Hyo saying that she wants to leave the world happily? And her world is becoming darker..? Hyoyeon's mom thought and Hyoyeon woke up to find her mom reading her diary.

"mommy!!" Hyoyeon shouted and snatched her diary back. "Hyo, what happened to you? Are you sick..?" She asked but Hyoyeon denied. "No, why would I be sick?" Hyoyeon replied and avoided eye contact with her mom. "No Hyo, I know something is wrong with you. Tell me." She said and Hyoyeon finally broke into tears. "Mommy.." Hyoyeon went into her mom's warm embrace. "I....had stomach cancer, last stage..." Hyoyeon was still crying. "Wh-what?" She stuttered. "Baby, why didn't you tell us? You silly girl." Hyoyeon's mom was crying as well. "Mommy, please don't tell the others, I don't want them to worry, please? This is my last wish.." Hyoyeon said and Hyoyeon's mom was sad to see her child like this. "Why?" She asked. "I will eventually die, Sooyoung needs to find somebody else. I can't take care of her.. And... Taeyeon unnie hates me now, she won't be too sad if I die.." Hyoyeon replied. "No, you silly girl, Taeng loves you, Soonkyu and your dad too.." She said. "Promise me, don't tell them okay?" Hyoyeon said again and her mom promised her because this is Hyoyeon's last wish.

Hyoyeon washed up and went down for breakfast. When she saw Taeyeon, she just gave Taeyeon her cold stare and sat opposite her on the dining table. "Hyo, stop glaring at me like this, I'm your sister, not your enemy." Taeyeon said with her annoyed voice. Hyoyeon ignored and continue to eat her porridge. "Taeng." Their mom said and shook her head at Taeyeon. Hyoyeon finished her porridge in 10 minutes and she went to her room. 

"oppa, are you at my house already?" Hyoyeon was on the phone with Yonghwa, preparing to go to the hospital for her health check up. "ne, reaching your house." Yonghwa answered and Hyoyeon changed her clothe and went outside to wait for Yonghwa. "Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked. "To some place, at least it's better to stay at home and look at you." Hyoyeon replied coldly and Taeyeon decided to give up on her already.

"How long do I have from now?" Hyoyeon asked the doctor while Yonghwa waits for her outside. "The cells in your body is slowly spreading.. You have about 2 weeks." She said and the answer was what Hyoyeon expected. 2 weeks.. I have 2 weeks more to see Sooyoung before I really leave. Hyoyeon thought and thanked the doctor before going out. "Cheer up, you need to be cheerful to live longer, okay?" Yonghwa poked Hyoyeon's cheeks to cheer her up a little. "2 weeks, I have 2 weeks left." Hyoyeon said without any expressions on her face, but deep inside, she was secretly crying. "Did you tell your family, and Sooyoung?" Yonghwa asked. "My mom found out already, but I still want to keep it from the others." Hyoyeon replied. "Let's go and have your favourite food, silly girl." Yonghwa said and wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon's shoulders.

It's totally what I expected.. 2 weeks.... What exactly can I do to spend this 2 weeks fruitfully? I want to see Sooyoung for one last time before I go. I hope I'll meet her in my next life. Hyoyeon thought while walking.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter! ><

School started and I'm really really busy.. :/

Oops, I guess you guys already knew what happened to Hyoyeon... Nevertheless hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'll do better for the next chapter! <3

Please comment!