Back to our happiest times.

Addiction.

 

The sun had risen and Hyoyeon slowly open her eyes because of the piercing sunlight. She heard Taeyeon's voice downstairs, it seems like she is happy or something. Hyoyeon changed her shirt and tidied her hair. She then carried her backpack and went down to take a look at what's going on.

When Hyoyeon was going down the stairs, she saw 2 person, her mom and her dad. Hyoyeon wasn't surprised at all and just kept a cold face, thinking of what happened yesterday about Sooyoung and her. Hyoyeon saw her parents excitedly wave to her and ask her to go over. She don't know how to react, it's like she don't even know who the 2 people are, just like strangers. "Hyoyeon-ah, come over here!" Sunny said and pulled Hyoyeon over. "Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon's dad called her and hug Hyoyeo tightly. Hyoyeon just hugged back softly, follow by her mom. "Quick, call daddy and mommy, what are you waiting for?" Taeyeon said. "Daddymommy" Hyoyeon said in 3 seconds and her parents didn't blame her because they neglected Hyoyeon too much.

"Baby, I applied for you to a university at the States, you'll go there next month." Hyoyeon's dad said and Hyoyeon almost choked on her cereals. "What?! What are you talking about? what university in the States?" Hyoyeon was angry, she stood up and stand in front of her parents. "I just want what's good for you. Both of your sisters studied in the States too, I just want you to be like them, I love you a lot too." Hyoyeon's dad explained but Hyoyeon didn't like what he is thinking. "What are you saying? You love me a lot too? Just use your fingers and count how many times you come home a year and how many hours we talk a year. You are always like this, always doing things before asking me. You said you love me, but where was you when I need you when I was still a baby? You just threw me to the nanny and went to do your ing business." Hyoyeon said to her mom, whose tears were about to fall.

"I...I...I-" Hyoyeon's mom stuttered. "Nothing to say right? Do you know how am I doing now? Do you know how's my love life or anything? Did you even ask how's my academic results? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME???? Sometimes I really wonder if I'm your child. Let me tell you, I love that nanny more than the both of you!" Hyoyeon said those piercing words, Hyoyeon's dad can't stand it anymore, he went in front of Hyoyeon and slapped her on her left cheek. He was startled by his action and didn't know why he did that. TaeSun can definitely see how regretful their dad is. "daddy!" Taeyeon said and went to her sister, trying to hug her but Hyoyeon slapped her hand away. She held her left cheek and stared at him. "You seldom come home, we don't even talk for more than 3 hours and you slapped me. Fine then, don't regret." Hyoyeon said and ran out of the house. "." hyoyeon's dad said and banged the table. "I'll chase after her." Sunny said and ran off.

Hyoyeon run and run and run aimlessly. She didn't have a destination. she just want to run. It was supposed to be a happy thing that her parents came home but Hyoyeon didn't felt happy, at all. She ran to a rooftop of a building and she collasped onto the floor. I really hate life, I really do. Sica cheat my feelings, Soobb didn't want to talk to me, daddy slapped me and wants to send me to the States. Why is my life like this? What on earth did I do wrongly to deserve all this? Hyoyeon was thinking as she slowly make her way to the platform and sit on top of it. The building was 20 storeys high. Hyoyeon sat there and just let her tears roll down her cheeks. She was trying to sort out some things but she just don't know what is wrong with her life.

Sunny was running on the streets, when she heard someone saying a girl with blonde hair, sitting on the rooftop across the building. She tried to ask a lady who was talking about it. "Hi, may I know what's wrong?" Sunny asked. "you didn't know? There was a girl, probably still a student sitting on the rooftop, she seemed to be feeling down." The lady said and walked off. Sunny quickly cross the road and looked up. Sunny realised it was Hyoyeon. Sunny ran as fast as her leg could bring her and took the lift straight up to the rooftop.

In school.

Trying to play truancy again eh..? Sooyoung thought as she walked into the class to find an empty seat beside her table. Sooyoung decided to go to the toilet first before the lesson starts. When she was walking along the corridor, Sooyoung received a phone call from Sunny. "Yeoboseyo? Sooyoung-ah! Come to XXX Building's rooftop please, Hyo was sitting on the platform and she looks really down, I need your help, I'm going up to take a look first, please come quickly!!" Sunny said hastily and hung up. Sooyoung almost fainted upon hearing that Hyoyeon was sitting on the rooftop. Sooyoung quickly run back to the class and grab her bag and went off sicne it's still early. 

Hyobaby, please don't do anything silly, we have not yet date. You have yet to explain to me, you have yet to aplogise to me, I forbid you to die now. I have yet to make you mine, I have yet to marry you, I have yet to have babies with you. Didn't you tell me you like kids? Don't do anything silly, you know I love you! You know it!! For the sake of me, don't die. Keep calm and I'll be there in a few minutes. I will never ignore you again, I will love you. Sooyoung thought as she was running on the streets to the building that Sunny told her.

Sunny called Taeyeon and she was on the way already. She reached the rooftop and saw Hyoyeon sitting on the tall paltform. Sunny didn't dare to walk too close to Hyoyeon. "Hyo, what-what are you doing down there? Come down." Sunny said. "No I don't want to." Hyoyeon said without turning her head to face Sunny. "Why? Daddy already felt regretful, come down, it's very dangerous there. It's 20 storeys here, you will die if you jump down." Sunny tried to keep calm and try to go nearer to Hyoyeon.

"Isn't it the best if I die? Nobody cares about me anyway. Soo hates me, Sica doesn't love me at all, daddy and mommy don't love me either." Hyoyeon said while still crying. "No! We love you, daddy slapped you because he couldn't control his emotion, it's too sudden. Come down, Hyo.." Sunny was also on the verge of crying but she has to stay calm. In the meantime, Hyoyeon's parents and Taeyeon are at the ground floor, trying to ask Hyoyeon to calm down. "Hyo!! Don't do anything silly!! please!!" Hyoyeon's dad shouted. "Hyo, come down, please." Sunny said but Hyoyeon refused.

"no!!! I want to sit here and think. If I can't think through.... I will just jump down from here and die. Everything would be solve then, right, unnie?" Hyoyeon said and faked a smile. "You want to jump down? Do you think problems will be solved if you just die? If you think so, go ahead and jump, nobody's stopping you." Sooyoung, who just arrived shouted to Hyoyeon while still panting, trying to catch her breath.

Hyoyeon turned and saw Sooyoung, and then she looked at Sunny again. Sunny told her she informed Sooyoung. Hyoyeon didn't know what to do now, she was in a dilemma. "You can't solve anything if you die. Your parents, unnies.... and me, would be crying for your death. Come down and everything can be solved. We can think of a solution together. All of us love you, no one hates you. I don't hate you, I love you, Kim Hyoyeon, I love you." Sooyoung said and stretched out her right hand for Hyoyeon. She held it and came down. Sooyoung hugged Hyoyeon immediately when she came down. "You're a fool, a big fool. I don't want to lose you, do you know that? What if you die? What about me? Who is going to love me?" Sooyoung said and brush Hyoyeon's hair. Hyoyeon didn't want to let go of Sooyoung. Sunny then went to hug the both of them when suddenly Taeyeon and her parents reached the rooftop.

"Daddy." Hyoyeon said and hugged her dad tightly. "I'm sorry." Hyoyeon said while tears rolling down her beautiful face. "Sorry baby, I shouldn't slap you, does it hurt?" Hyoyeon's dad broke the hug and touched Hyoyeon's left cheek. Hyoyeon just shake her head and hugged her dad again. "You pabo! what if you really die? I don't want to lose my choding sister!" Taeyeon said and jokingly knocked on Hyoyeon's forehead and then hug her. It all ended with a group hug. 

On their way back, Sooyoung kept holding Hyoyeon's hands tight. Sooyoung could feel that Hyoyeon is still scared from what happened earlier and she didn't want to let go of her hand. On the other hand, Hyoyeon also didn't want to let go, she feels safe whenever she holds Sooyoung's hands, it gives her warmth.

They reached Hyoyeon's house and Sooyoung wanted to go but Hyoyeon stopped her. "Soo, don't go. Accompany me, will you?" Hyoyeon said and showed her innocent eyes. How can I bare to reject you? Sooyoung thought and nodded her head and accompanied Hyoyeon to her room. "I told you Hyoyeon would be angry!" Hyoyeon's mom scolded her dad because she already told him Hyoyeon wouldn't be happy if he secretly apply University in the States for her. "But.. We can do anything right? She's been accepted already.." He said and felt guilty.

Sooyoung tucked Hyoyeon into bed and Hyoyeon didn't want to sleep, she wants to talk to Sooyoung. "Soo, you won't go, right?" Hyoyeon asked and hold on to Sooyoung's hands tightly. "No, I will never leave you again." She said and smiled to Hyoyeon. "It has been so long since I see you smile." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung smiled even brighter. "I..I..My dad applied University in the States for me and.. I have been accepted.. I have to go there next month." Hyoyeon broke the news and Sooyoung's smile slowly disappear. "Wha-what?" Sooyoung was too shocked to say anything. "Baby, why not you go there with me? I can ask my dad to apply for you too." Hyoyeon said. "I can't, Hyo. I need to take care of my mom.. She's sick.. Remember?" Sooyoung said, she really didn't want Hyoyeon to go. "I will be there for a year.." Hyoyeon said. "A...A year?" The news left Sooyoung's mouth hanging.

"My love for you will not change, I promise. I know long distance relationship would be hard for us but I can guarantee that my love for you will not change." Hyoyeon said firmly, Sooyoung chose to believe her. "Same here. I will not look at other girls even for a second. I only love you." Sooyoung said and gave Hyoyeon a kiss on her forehead. She then left Hyoyeon to let her rest. If I ask you to stay, will you? Sooyoung thought as she walked down the stairs.

"Sooyoung, is she okay?" Sunny asked. "Yeah, she's sleeping now." Sooyoung answered and a faint smile appeared on her face. "Thank you, if not for you, Hyoyeon would have just jump down." Hyoyeon's dad thanked Sooyoung. "You're welcome, I would better be going." Sooyoung said and just left quickly.

~

Hyoyeon woke up and she went to the living room and saw her parents. "Oh, you're still here? Don't have to go and do your business?" Hyoyeon said sarcastically because normally her parents would come home for a day and then head to other countries. "Hyoyeon-ah." Taeyeon said and nudged Hyoyeon. "Your sister is right, every time we come home, it's only for a day. We would like to spend time with the three of you." Their dad said and Hyoyeon was happy, but she chose to hide it and tried not to smile.

"Yah, I know you're happy, just show it." Taeyeon said but Hyoyeon still refuse to show her happiness because she felt awkward. And yes, she felt awkward with her parents. "What? I'm..I'm not even happy about it. Erm, I mean, I mean... Nothing. I'm off to school." Hyoyeon said and grab her bag when her mom stopped her. "Hyo, we'll fetch you after school." She said and Hyoyeon just nodded and smile to her. Hyoyeon then left. "She's happy, she just wouldn't show it." Sunny said and wrapped her arms around her mom's shoulders. "But she still feels awkward with us." their mom said. "Perhaps the both of you didn't meet her for a long time. Just spend more time with her. We'll just let the both of you spend time with her when her school ends." Taeyeon said and they agreed since their parents would stay in Korea for longer than 4 days.

Sooyoung was walking to school with a piece of bread on her hand. She was afraid that Hyoyeon would fall in love with another girls when she's studying in the States. I mean.. She looks like an American kid... The amercians there would definitely fall for her.. What if she comes back with a girlfriend? No no, Hyoyeon would never do that to me. Sooyoung thought and unknowingly she reached school. 

"Bye, I'll come and fetch you later." Hyoyeon's mom bid her goodbye and Hyoyeon was looking around. "Soobaby!" Hyoyeon shouted and went to Sooyoung. "Omo, they patch up." One of Hyoyeon's fangirl said. "Are you.. still angry with me?" Hyoyeon ask and didn't dare to hold her hand. Sooyoung then held Hyoyeon's hand and smiled to her. "What do you think?" They then walked to the classroom locking their fingers together like how they did when they just got together.

~

School ended and Hyoyeon told Sooyoung that her parents would bring her for lunch so she can't accompany Sooyoung since today is her off day. Sooyoung understand and wait for Hyoyeon parents to come before she goes home. When they were waiting at the foyer, Jessica drove in and went to Hyoyeon. "Hyo!!" Jessica said and hugged Hyoyeon, but the younger one pushed Jessica away. "Yah, what are you trying to do?" Sooyoung said and stood in front of Hyoyeon. "Go away, I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend." Jessica said and Hyoyeon went to the front. "I'm sorry but I felt so embarrassing having such a "girlfriend" like you." Hyoyeon said and took out her phone to show Jessica the video that Nana recorded down. 

Jessica had nothing to say so she showed her death glare to Sooyoung. "What? I'm not scared of you, ." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon was smiling behind because she was happy that Sooyoung protected her. "Just watch one." Jessica said and left furiously. "Yah, why are you smiling?" Sooyoung said when she turned around to find Hyoyeon smiling brightly. "Because you protected me!" Hyoyeon said and hugged Sooyoung tightly. 

Hyoyeon's parents arrived and they have to part. "Text." Sooyoung said before Hyoyeon goes into the car. Hyoyeon did and OK sign with her hand and closed the door while Sooyoung walks home. "So, is that your girlfriend?" Hyoyeon's dad asked and Hyoyeon was blushing. "Ye-yeah." Hyoyeon said. "She really dotes on you, I'm happy." He said and Hyoyeon was just smiling. Me too. I'm even happier to spend time with my parents whom I haven't seen for a long time. Hyoyeon thought.

They brought Hyoyeon to a restaurant to have their lunch. "Shall we order steaks?" Hyoyeon's mom said. "Mommy, I don't eat steaks.." Hyoyeon said and they felt awkward again. "Oh.. Erm, then just order whatever you feel like eating." She said and smiled to Hyoyeon. The younger one at the same time felt disappointed because her own parents don't even know what she likes to eat and the foods she doesn't like.

It's time for dessert and Hyoyeon's mom suggested a dessert. "Hmm.. Your favourite dessert is honeydew sago right? Let's order that." She said and Hyoyeon was disappointed once again. "Mommy.. That's Taeyeon's unnie favourite dessert.. Not mine.." Hyoyeon said and didn't have the mood for dessert anymore. "Oh, then it must be mango sunrise right??" She asked and Hyoyeon's mood dropped to zero. "That's Soonkyu unnie's favourite.. It's okay, I don't feel like eating anymore. I want to go home." Hyoyeon said and left the restaurant and went to the car. Seriously! They only know about Taeyeon and Sunny unnie! Did they even put in the effort to know mroe about me??? Hyoyeon was really devastated.

The trio reached home and the two danshin sisters were sitting on the couch enjoying the tv shows. "Oh you're back! How's the lunch?" Taeyeon asked. Hyoyeon didn't say anything neither did she looked at Taeyeon and Sunny. She just went straight to her room without uttering a word. "Did something happened just now?" Sunny asked when she swa Hyoyeon's going-to-cry face. "We.. We don't know her favourite dessert and we suggested both of your favourite desserts.." Hyoyeon's mom said and stuck her tongue out. "We don't even know what she likes to eat.. Omo." Hyoyeon's dad said. "It's okay, she's just throwing a little tantrum there, she'll be fine afterwards. You know, this little choding is always like that." Taeyeon assured her parents.

Hyoyeon was lying on her bed and searching for Sooyoung's contact in her call log. "Yeoboseyo?" Hyoyeon said when Sooyoung picked up the phone call. "Yes, Hyobaby?" Sooyoung said over the phone. "Yah.. My parents don't even care about me.. they don't even put in the effort to know more about me.." Hyoyeon was complaining while Sooyoung was being a really good listener to her girlfriend. "Hyobaby, it's natural since you don't meet up with them often. They just need some time. Give them some time to know about you, and also, I know you sure don't talk a lot when you're having lunch with them right? Talk about yourself more and let them know more about you. I'm sure they'll remember it all." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon was really glad that Sooyoung was her girlfriend. "Kumawoyo, Soobaby." Hyoyeon said and smiled to herself like an idiot. "Okayokay, go and rest and study, I'll see you tomorrow." Sooyoung said and waited for Hyoyeon's reply. "Arasso~ Saranghae!" Hyoyeon said before hanging up. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung smiled to the wallpaper at the same time although they're in a different place. 

____________________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter!! T_T

Recently I have no inspiration for my HyoYang fic.. :/

And omg.. Did all Hyohunnies and SONEs watch the I Got A Boy teaser and Dancing Queen MV?? ^_^ Our girls are so awesome! <3

HYO'S SO PRETTY <3.

Please comment to let me know how you feel about this chapter okay! ^_^ <3