What's our relationship now?

Addiction.

 

Sooyoung kept running and running. She didn't know where she was heading to. She just run and run and run. She reached a building and ran up the staris to the rooftop. Taeyeon and Sunny who was chasing her didn't know where she was going either, they followed her up the rooftop and saw her collasped onto the floor. "Sooyounggie!" Taeyeon shouted and went to help Sooyoung. "I'm... I'm sorry, I just feel like letting everything out. "If you want to cry, just cry. It's not good bottling up your feelings." Sunny said and both Taeyeon and her hugged Sooyoung. 

After a good 30 minutes of crying, no talking involved. Taeyeon and Sunny sent Sooyoung home. They treat Sooyoung like their real sister and took good care of her. They're afraid Sooyoung would do some silly things if they left after they send her home, so the two sisters stayed and wait till Sooyoung is asleep. Taeyeon and Sunny then went back home.

Why? Why should all these things happen to me? Mom is not here, Hyoyeon.... left me for another girl. I just want to love and dote on a girl I like, is that so hard? I had been praying and praying, God, why are you letting me suffer so much? Why? I hate everyone, I hate you, I hate you, KIM HYOYEON!!! Sooyoung was crying under the blanket, how can she fall asleep? Her heart hurts so much. She couldn't stop thinking of the girl she likes. How she wished that her mom would be there for her.

At HyoTaeSun's house.

"Hyobb, let's take a selca!" Jessica said and took out her polaroid camera. They took a selca together, but Hyoyeon didn't felt happy. She was thinking about Sooyoung. I wonder how is Sooyoung now... Could she be crying? Or could she be hating on me now? Well, it's natural for her to hate me, I've hurt her so much. Kim Hyoyeon, you're a pabo, a really really big pabo!!!! Hyoyeon thought and didn't notice Jessica was calling her. "Baby!!!!!" Jessica yelled. "What are you thinking about?" Jessica said and arranged Hyoyeon's messy hair.

"Sica, I.. I don't think it's good for us to be together now." Hyoyeon said because she wants Jessica to know that she loves Sooyoung. "Why? You don't love me anymore? Hyo.. 2 years ago I left you because Hara's dad is my dad's business patner, they want us to be together. If we're together, they will build a building together and they can earn much. That's why I pretend to be loving Hara. Deep inside, the girl I love is you." Jessica said and let Hyoyeon feel her heartbeat. "Rea.. Really?" Hyoyeon asked. "Of course, I love you the most." Jessica said and kissed Hyoyeon on her lips. This kiss.. It felt different. It wasn't like the kiss I shared with Sooyoung. This kiss doesn't have much feelings inside my body except that I miss this kiss. What should I do? Should I believe Sica? Hyoyeon thought when Jessica was kissing her.

"Jung Jessica!" Sunny shouted and barged into Hyoyeon's room to found them kissing. "YAH! What are you guys doing? Hyoyeon-ah!"  Sunny yelled and pull Hyoyeon to her side. "JESSICA! HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU HYOYEON HAS A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY? JUST OFF!" Sunny shouted and wanted to slap Jessica. "Danshin, keep your hands to yourself." Jessica said which make Sunny's blood boil. "Soonkyu, keep calm, don't dirty your hands. This type of girl don't worth it." Taeyeon said and eyed Jessica from top to toe. "Unnie." Hyoyeon said and shook her head and Taeyeon and Sunny. "I'll be back tomorrow, see you baby." Jessica said and kissed Hyoyeon's lips before going.

"Hyo, is that really what you want? Do you know how upset Sooyoung is?" Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon was sitting on the couch in the living room, trying to talk things out. "I... I don't know. Everything happened too fast. I just got together with Sooyoung, and then Sica came back. I don't know what should I do..." Hyoyeon said and rested her head on the couch. "Who do you really love? Sooyoung or Jessica? It's not that hard. To be truthful, I don't think Jessica has good intentions on you. She must be eyeing something on you. It could be your money, she sees you rich and wants some money." Taeyeon said which made Hyoyeon angry, she didn't believe Jessica would do such thing. "NO! Don't say such things about Sica, she wouldn't eye my money. I believed her. She told me Hara unnie's dad is her dad's business patner and that their parents want them to be together, that's why Sica left me, but deep inside, the girl Sica love is me." Hyoyeon told them what Jessica told her.

"What? If she truly loves you, she wouldn't have left you just because of her parents. She can take you with them right? She can tell her parents that she has a girlfriend and she loves you! And from what I know, Jessica wouldn't listen to her parents if she really loves someone, or really wants to do something. Don't believe her, there's another girl who loves you more than Jessica does. Don't see Jessica anymore, she will do no good to you!" Sunny said and the younger one retaliate. "SOONKYU UNNIE! EVEN IF YOU'RE MY SISTER, YOU CAN'T DECIDE FOR MY FUTURE, I BELIEVED SICA, SHE TRULY LOVES ME!" Hyoyeon yelled at Sunny who was shocked. "Fine then, if Sica leave you for the second time, don't come crying to us!" Sunny said and stuck her tongue to the left cheek. She was really angry. "Yah, Soonkyu-ah..." Taeyeon nudged Sunny. "Fine then!" Hyoyeon shouted and stomped back to her room.

"Hyoyeonnie." Taeyeon said and poked her head into Hyoyeon's room. Hyoyeon was still angry, she hid herself under the blanket. "Unnie, I'm sleeping. Please go out." Hyoyeon said. "I know you're angry. But I just want to talk to you, if you want to continue to hide under the blanket, do so but I'll say my piece. "Sunny is just caring for you, she doesn't want you to be sad if Sica leaves you again for the second time.. She didn't mean to shout at you just now." Taeyeon said and looked over. "How does she know Sica will leave me again? Maybe she truly loves me this time?" Hyoyeon finally took the blanket away and looked at Taeyeon. "You said maybe, so you don't know if Sica really loves you right?" Taeyeon said and the younger one didn't know what to say. "Quick, go and apologise to Sunny, when she shouts at you, her heart aches too, you're the younger one, make the first move, go!" Taeyeon said and pulled Hyoyeon to Sunny's room.

Hyoyeon took her nintendo which Sunny bought for her 16th birthday to her room and she was gathering up her courage before going in. Normally it was Sunny who would apologise first since Hyoyeon is always the one who throws tantrums but this time round is different. "What are you waiting for? Trust me, she wouldn'tbe angry with you after you aplogise. Kkkk." Taeyeon giggled and knocked the door for Hyoyeon which startled her. "Yah!" Hyoyeon whispered. Sunny unnie is your sister, it's just aplogising to her, what's so difficult????" Hyoyeon thought and went into the room after Sunny said "come in".

"Oh, Hyoyeon? What do you want? Want to continue to scold me? Go ahead, I'm listening." Sunny said coldly and kept a cold face. "Ah.. Unnie, bianhe.. I- I shouldn't raise my voice at you just now.. I know you're just caring for me and don't want to see me getting hurt again.. Bianhe." Hyoyeon stood there and didn't dare to move because Sunny looked angry. "Gotcha! I'm just joking, come here." A smile casted on Sunny's face and she asked the younger one to sit beside her on the bed. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't raise my voice at you first. If Sica dares to hurt you again, she'd better prepare to receive punches from me." Sunny said and kissed Hyoyeon's cheek. "Unnie let's have a competition by playing the nintendo! I won't let you win this time!" Hyoyeon said and took out Sunny's nintendo. "You wanna win me? Wait a little longer, little girl~" Sunny said and both of them played the nintendo together.

Taeyeon who was standing outside was glad that both of your sisters made up. Now Sunny and Hyoyeon has made up, there's still another problem... Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.. Taeyeon believed both of them haven't contact each other ever since the day Jessica appeared. Taeyeon didn't trust Jessica, she somehow feels that Jessica has some motives on Hyoyeon, as well as Hara whom is probably planning something with her. I must not let Hyoyeon fall in love with Sica again, she is Sooyoung's! Jessica might be eyeing for her money... If it isn't for money, then what could she be eyeing for? Yes, it should be money! I can't let Sica get closer with Hyoyeon anymore.. But what if she come to our house and finds Hyoyeon everyday? Hm.. That would be a problem.. Taeyeon thought as she pace up and down in her room.

~

Hmm.... Hara is still waiting for me.. What should I do so that Hyo would transfer money to my bank account on her own accord..? How should I tell her? Aish! If only Sunny and Taeyeon the two danshins aren't there, then it would be easier.. But.. I need 3 millions (In SGD, as I said, I don't know about Wons)... Hyoyeon is easy to cheat, but Sunny and Taeyeon isn't. I know! Just tell her that my dad's business is in a financial crisis and they need this 3 millions? Yah.. Why am I so smart?! Hehe! Jessica was thinking while driving to Hyoyeon's house to fetch her for school.

Sooyoung was outside Hyoyeon's house's gate and was waiting for her, she feels that they need to talk and it would be good that they can talk while going to school, however, Sooyoung was too late, Jessica was faster than her since she has a car. The spot Sooyoung was standing will definitely make Hyoyeon spot her, she wanted to see if Hyoyeon would follow Jessica or would rather take the bus and go to school with her.

"Hyobb!" Jessica shouted for Hyoyeon and got out of her car. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was standing at the doorstep talking, probably Taeyeon was nagging her sister. "Yah, why are you here? I'll bring her to school." Taeyeon said coldly and glared at Jessica. "Unnie." Hyoyeon shooked her head at Taeyeon. "I'm her girlfriend, I'll do my part from now, okay? Let's go!" Jessica said and pulled Hyoyeon into her car without letting Taeyeon have any time to answer her. "Sica.. Next time, I'll just go to school on my own, you don't have to fetch me anymore." Hyoyeon said because she feels that she don't love Jessica, but Sooyoung. "Wae? I'm your girlfriend, I should do that." But Jessica insisted. 

Just when Hyoyeon was going to tell Jessica that she loves Sooyoung, Hyoyeon saw her standing beside the pillar near the gate and she could see eagerness in her eyes. Sooyoung's eyes were telling her to go out of Jessica's car, and go to school with her. Hyoyeon didn't know Sooyoung would be there, she was shocked and didn't know how to react. The tall girl whom loves her, or the shorter one who's probably eyeing her for something? Hyoyeon don't know. She decided to take Jessica's car to school, and that made Sooyoung thought that she already gave up on their relationship. Hyoyeon could see the disappointment in Sooyoung's eyes right after she decided to stay in Jessica's car.

Sooyoung turned and walked away before her tears roll down her beautiful face. Now I know, she has long given up on our relationship and decided to go back to her ex. My heart shattered into pieces right after she decides not to come out, why? Why must she do this to me? Don't she know that I love her? What happened? Is she my ex? Or is she my friend? Or is she now only my classmate? I don't know!!!! Sooyoung thought as she wipes the tears that keeps rolling down her cheeks.

What should I do..? Kim Hyoyeon, why are you so smart in studies, and such a big fool in relationships? Sooyoung's eyes... Is telling me that she's disappointed in me.. What to do now.. Will we be awkward in class? Would she be able to focus? Look what you've done.... Even I'm disappointed with myself.. Why can't I just tell Sica that I don't love her, but Sooyoung?! Is it that hard?! Oh my gosh. Hyoyeon thought and unknowingly they reached her university. "Bye baby, I'll fetch you later, see you." Jessica said and kissed Hyoyeon's lips and the younger could see that her fangirls and boys are talking about it already. Hyoyeon just smiled and went out of the car.

"Omo, why did she kissed our Hyoyeon?! Isn't Hyoyeon's girlfriend Sooyoung? I heard that girl in the car is Hyoyeon's ex girlfriend that left her two years ago!" A girl named Seungyeon said to her friend Nicole. "Yah pabo, there must be a love triangle in between them! I heard love triangle is fun! Kkkk." Nicole replied and Hyoyeon didn't mind them and just walked. Coincidentally, Sooyoung reached after a while Hyoyeon reached. She didn't take a look at Hyoyeon at all, she didn't feel like talking to her, at the same time she didn't want Hyoyeon to see her fluffly eyes. "Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon called for Sooyoung but she didn't respond and just kept walking. Is she avoiding me? Hyoyeon thought as she walks to her classroom.

Sooyoung reached the classroom first and she took out her study materials to revise before the teacher comes. Hyoyeon also reached the classroom, she went to her seat which was beside Sooyoung and tried to talk to her. "Sooyoung.. Can we talk? Please?" Hyoyeon pleaded but Sooyoung quickly avoid her. "Oh Jooyeon, I heard you have a question for me just now right? I'll go to your desk." Sooyoung said to one of the classmate and went to her. Yes, she's avoiding me. Hyoyeon confirmed that Sooyoung was avoiding her.

They started their lesson and Hyoyeon didn't know is she should act like usual, helping Sooyoung to take down notes. "Let.. Let me help you?" Hyoyeon spoke up and wanted to take Sooyoung's note book but she didn't allow her to. "No it's okay, I can do it myself." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon didn't want to bother her and just let her focus first. Hyoyeon still take down notes as usual and when the lesson is ending, Hyoyeon secretly slipped the notes she took down in class into Sooyoung's bag, becuase if she offered, Sooyoung definitely won't take it.

Sooyoung has netball training after school, so she has to stay back for her CCA later. Hyoyeon decided to wait for Sooyoung and follow her everywhere she go hoping that she will talk to her. Sooyoung went to the canteen to have her lunch. Hyoyeon followed her. When Sooyoung finished eating and was going to change into her netball jersey, Hyoyeon followed her to the toilet too, which made Sooyoung awkward. "I'm going to church, are you going to follow me as well?" Sooyoung said coldly, which hearts Hyoyeon. The shorter girl just shook her head and wait outside the toilet. 

When Sooyoung was having her training, Hyoyeon had nothing to do so she sat on a bench in the locker room waiting for Sooyoung to finish her training. Hyoyeon then stood up and pace up and down in the locker room, staring into space. "Babe, who are you waiting for?" Kahi, her senior, the leader of the contemporary dance. And yes, even the seniors of the school are attracted to Hyoyeon. Kahi kept walking towards Hyoyeon and now the shorter girl is leaning on the lockers. "Wae? You wanna flirt with me?" Hyoyeon said confidently, forgetting that she was waiting with someone. Kahi's hands found their way to Hyoyeon's waist and she pulled her closer, having their faces only an inch apart and was about to kiss. "Aren't I flirting with you now? Didn't know that you're so slim, so, what are you doing here, baby?" Kahi's hands then found their way to Hyoyeon's , squeezing them. 

Sooyoung finished her training and the others were resting, chatting at the court, Sooyoung have to work so she had to leave immediately. She wiped her sweat using her towel as she walked back to the locker room. When she reached there, all she saw was two girls, a blonde haired girl and a brown eyed girl, standing closely, the brown haired girl was squeezing the blonde haired's and both of them are flirting. Sooyoung knew it was Hyoyeon and her heart hurts even more now. "Ahem." Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon was startled. "Erm... You should go now." Hyoyeon pushed Kahi away and smiled to her awkwardly. "Call me." Kahi said and winked before going. 

"Just now.. It was.. It was... Erm.. We're just chatting and she came closer to me and... I have no more room to move away from her that's why we're so close, are you angry?" Hyoyeon didn't really dare to ask Sooyoung. "You don't have to explain." Sooyoung said while packing her bag. "I'm sorry.. When will you talk to me? Aren't we... friends?" Hyoyeon asked and Sooyoung froze upon hearing the word "friends". Friends? So I'm just a friend to her? Arasso. Sooyoung's heart broke. , Kim Hyoyeon... Why did you say friends when there are so many words to use?!!?!?!?! UGH... Hyoyeon mentally face palmed herself and try to talk to Sooyoung again. "I mean.... Erm.. I mean we're not friends, no, I mean we're..." Hyoyeon paused for a long time because she didn't know what replace the word "friends". "I have to work, so, bye." Sooyoung said and left. "Omo, wait for me!" Hyoyeon shouted and chased after Sooyoung.

When Hyoyeon was going to follow Sooyoung out of the school gate, Jessica called for her. "Hyo!!!" Jessica shouted and went out of her car. "Sica, erm, I'll talk to you when I get home, okay? I have something to do now." Hyoyeon said everything in 5 seconds and wanted to follow Sooyoung but Jessica stopped her. Jessica again... Why can't she just leave Hyobaby alone? She's mine!! Sooyoung thought as she walk pretending not to care about both of them. "Wait, where are you going? I give you a lift?" Jessica delayed the time on purpose because she wants Hyoyeon to go with her. "Sica, just let me go, I'll explain to you later." Hyoyeon said and try to remove Jessica's hands on her arm. "No, I can't do that, you're my girlfriend!" Jessica said and stalled the time again. Hyoyeon saw Sooyoung gone ahead so she decided to give up and go to Sooyoung's workplace to find her later. "Nothing.. Let's go then." Hyoyeon looked disappointed. Jessica held Hyoyeon's waist and walked to her car. Success! Jessica thought and was happy.

What can I do so that Hyobaby will come back to me? I mean... Without Jessica's stopping and whatsoever...  I know she's been trying to talk to me and make me happy again but whenever I see her, I will think of Jessica and her... having skinships.. And me? Nothing. You're so stupid, Choi Sooyoung... You can't even court a girl. How do you even dote and love her when she comes back to you? Aish!!!!!​ Sooyoung kept thinking about Hyoyeon when she was in front of the counter at her workplace that she didn't notice a customer was in front of her. "Hello? Hello?" A girl with light brown hair called for Sooyoung. "Oh, I'm sorry, what would you like?" Sooyoung serve her quickly. The girl ordered and went to have a seat.

Sooyoung brought the girl's order and took it to her table. "Hang on, I have something to tell you." The girl said and Sooyoung thought she was going to tell her that she's going to lodge a complain. "Erm.. Unnie, I mean, I'm sorry if I spaced out just now, I'm just thinking too deeply, please don't lodge a complain please, I need this job." Sooyoung quickly explained. "Hey, chill. I'm Im NaNa. I thought you're not feeling well since you're spacing out just now. Are you okay? And... You're a student right? what's your name?" Nana asked and Sooyoung was relieved. "My name is Choi Sooyoung. And yes I'm still a student." Sooyoung stood there and talked to her. "Perhaps we can be friends. Which year are you in?" Nana asked. "I'm in my second year." The tall girl replied. "I'm your senior then, I'm in my final year. Perhaps we can be friends." Nana said and offered to shook Sooyoung's hands. "Oh, unnie. We can be friends." Sooyoung shook her hands and smiled, it has been a long time since Sooyoung smiled. "This is my number, we can hang out sometime." Nana said and wrote her phone number down on her paper and stuff it into Sooyoung's pocket. "Arasso, kumawoyo unnie, I'll get back to work then, see you." Sooyoung bowed and went back to the counter. 

She looks... pretty. Her long wavy brown hair.. Her eyes.. The way she speaks.. Wait what am I thinking?! I love Hyoyeon and that's it! She just wanted to be friends with me right? What's the problem? I don't like her! I like Hyoyeonnie! Sooyoung shook off those thoughts and continue working.

________________________________________

Sorry a boring chapter again!

Oh no is it becoming complicated? ><

Please comment so I can know if it's complicated! Hehe.

P/S: Im NaNa of After School! Just in case you guys mixed some Nana with her ^^

Comment!!!! :D