Do I like you? Or do I not?

Addiction.

Hyoyeon is a very popular girl in her university, she is the queenka in her school. Everyday there will be boys coming to her and offer her gifts and even food because she loves to eat. Her hobby in class is to make fun of her classmates because she already know everything that the teacher is saying and even though she plays in class everytime, she always got As for her studies even without studying and she always top the class and even the whole level. No matter what the teacher says, she just won’t listen. She often got into troubles but the guys in her class are so in love with her, that they’ll help Hyoyeon to take the rap. She don’t only attract guys, but also girls because she don’t look like a Korean, she has a long wavy blonde locks, a pair of brown eyes which not all Korean girls have. She is just charming. The girls in Hyoyeon’s class or even outside the class and school, they’ll also fangirl over Hyoyeon. Like how she sleeps in class, how she plays in class and even how she eats.

But there is a reason behind all these. Hyoyeon’s parents never had time for her and all the time, they’re often overseas, doing their business. At first when her parents came from once three months, Hyoyeon and her two sisters would still be very happy, but now, when they come back even once a year, Hyoyeon would not be surprise anymore because she has used to it. But not for her two sisters. They will still be happy when their parents came home. They bought a bungalow but everyday, there’s only Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sunny. Taeyeon and Sunny have to take care of the club that they are managing and so, to be exact, everyday there would only be Hyoyeon in the house. Thus Hyoyeon seldom goes back home until late at night because she would go to Taeyeon and Sunny’s club with her group of friends. Another thing, Hyoyeon is a big flirter. Although she is a flirter, she has never got on bed with the people she flirts with.

The reason behind why Hyoyeon never got on bed with another person is because of a girl Hyoyeon used to date with. Her name is Jessica Jung. 5 years ago, on a peaceful night, Hyoyeon found out that Jessica is leaving with a girl called Hara and Jessica said that she won’t love her anymore. Hyoyeon was hurt, badly hurt. From then on, she has became more open up, being a prankster in her school, often got into troubles and her sisters had to go down to her university. For this 5 years, Hyoyeon has never got into another relationship because she feels that she hasn’t gotten ready for another relationship because she is the type of girl who believes what the person says to her if she really likes the person, and that happened to her when Jessica said she loves her only, but she was leaving Hyoyeon for another girl.

~

It's a brand new day and Hyoyeon has to go to school. "Hyoding-ah~" Taeyeon said and nudged her little sister. Hyoyeon said she's getting up but Taeyeon never believes her. She always nudge Hyoyeon till she wakes up. "YAH!" Hyoyeon screamed and crawled out of bed. Sunny prepared their breakfast and is waiting for the two to come down.

Hyoyeon came down with a blue long sleeve pocket denim shirt with print back, revealing her tummy with a floral high waist shorts and her hair tied into a bun. Hyoyeon wanted to quickly go to school because she heard that there'll be a new student today joining her class. "Unnie I'm going to school!" Hyoyeon said and grabbed her bag and wanted to leave. "Kim Hyoyeonnie. You better go to school, if you didn't turn up for school, I will know, arasso?" Taeyeon said and warned her sister. Hyoyeon nodded and went out.

The queenka reached her university and headed to he classroom. "Oh, our princess is here!" Hyoyeon's class boys said, they always called her princess. "Guys~ I heard that there will be a new student joining our class today. Choi Sooyoung, 18 years old. 171cm, brown short haired. You guys know what to do later?" Hyoyeon said and got them ready to pull a joke to the new student. She always did that to the new students. 

Hyoyeon was standing by the classroom door, waiting for the new student to arrive. Finally, she saw a tall girl, brown short haired. She knew it was Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stopped her from going in. "Take out your shoes." Hyoyeon said and pointed at Sooyoung's shoes. "Wae?" She replied. "Yah, princess said take it off, you just take it off." One of the class boys said. Sooyoung had no choice but to take out her shoes and then Hyoyeon allowed her to enter. When Sooyoung went in, everyone was wearing shoes except for her and she finally realised it was a prank. Sooyoung was really angry and she went to talk to Hyoyeon. "YAH! Why are you like this? I'm a new student, can't you treat me better?" She shouted to Hyoyeon. "There's nothing I can do.." Hyoyeon said and smirked. "Hey who do you think you are? Shouting at princess." One of Hyoyeon's suitors said.

"Class, what is it about? Why are you guys so noisy?" The teacher came in and Sooyoung went to the front while the rest went back to their seats. "She is Choi Sooyoung, she will be joining our class from now on." Her teacher introduced Sooyoung to the class. "You can sit beside that girl, she's Kim Hyoyeon."  The teacher said because there's only one empty seat left which is beside Hyoyeon. Sooyoung almost fainted because she hates Hyoyeon to the core although it's just their first day meeting.

Sooyoung went beside Hyoyeon and glared at her. Hyoyeon just smiled and the sleeping queen is ready to sleep. Hyoyeon put on her headphones and oned music and she drifted into sleep. Aish, how can this girl be in the first class when she sleeps while the teacher is teaching? Sooyoung thought and didn't care about Hyoyeon and focused on the teacher teaching. "Yah yah, look at Hyoyeon! Gosh she's still as beautiful when she sleeps!" Two girls beside Hyoyeon apart from a space squealed when they saw Hyoyeon sleeping. She's so popular. What's so good about her? Aish. Sooyoung looked at the two girls who are fangirling over Hyoyeon and thought.

"Kim Hyoyeon." The teacher called the sleeping choding. "Eh?" Hyoyeon woke up and scanned through the classroom and saw girls starring at her. She smiled and winked at those girls, causing them to fangirl even more and blushed hard. "Can you come and do this question on the board?" The teacher asked and as usual, the geniu Hyoyeon went up and answered them. Sooyoung thought Hyoyeon couldn't answer those questions because she was sleeping and she guessed she wouldn't be able to answer them, but if was the opposite. Hyoyeon answered all the questions correctly, which left Sooyoung's mouth hanging. "Princess jjang! Princess jjang!" Those boys were fanchanting Hyoyeon's "name" and Hyoyeon was proud. 

Hyoyeon couldn't sleep once the teacher woke her up, so she didn't to prank one of her nerdy classmate. She looked around and found one lizard on the wall. Hyoyeon sneaked to the side which is at Sooyoung's side and catch the lizard with her hands. Sooyoung was startled and was wondering what is that girl doing. "yah, what are you doing?" Sooyoung asked while Hyoyeon is still trying hard to catch the lizard. "Keep quiet! Focus." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung ignored her and continue to listen to the teacher.

The choding finally caught the lizard and she aimed at the girl, Jiyoung, she wanted to throw to. Hyoyeon always have amazing aims. Once she finished aiming, she threw the lizard and it ended on Jiyoung's textbook. She screamed and was on the verge of crying. Hyoyeon bursts into laughter when she saw the face of Jiyoung's. "Kim Hyoyeon! I'll call your sisters down for a talk later." Her teacher said but it wasn't a big deal to Hyoyeon since she already got used to it. On the other hand, Sooyoung was curious why the teacher said "sisters" instead of "parents" and also why Hyoyeon didn't care when the teacher said she's going to call them down. Sooyoung still didn't want to talk to Hyoyeon because of the prank she did to her.

"Are you hungry?" Hyoyeon asked while doodling on her textbook. "I'm still angry with you, so I'm not going to talk to you until I'm not angry." Sooyoung replied without looking at Hyoyeon. "Well, if that's what you want." Hyoyeon replied. And then she was looking at Sooyoung trying the questions because she already finish hers. "You did this wrongly. You are supposed to change this sign to a positive because you took the negative sign out." Hyoyeon said and pointed out Sooyoung's mistake. Sooyoung didn't believe Hyoyeon because she's afraid it's another prank. "I'm not believing." Sooyoung said and ignored her. "Well, then let's look at how the teacher do it." Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon got all the questions correct while Sooyoung only got one. "It's all the same mistakes you see. You didn't change this sign. This, you didn't change it correctly. Just do the questions carefully next time, those are tricky questions and you'll lose marks in the exams." Hyoyeon said and teached Sooyoung. Wow.. She sure is smart... Although she sleeps during class, prank on other people, but she got it all correctly. Yah Choi Sooyoung, why are you thinking about her. Sooyoung thought and she didn't realised it was their break time, her favourite time. She looked to her right side and found Hyoyeon walking out of the classroom with a bunch of guys.

Sooyoung just bought her food and she was looking for an empty table but unfortunately she couldn't. She has no choice but to sit with Hyoyeon. "Hi." Hyoyeon said when she saw Sooyoung sitting down with her big plate of rice. Sooyoung ignored her because she was still thinking about the prank. Hyoyeon then turn her attention back to those boys. Sooyoung then silently took some glances at Hyoyeon's side and saw two big bowls of ramyun and it was all Hyoyeon's. She was shocked to see what a shikshin she is, like her. "Tonight usual time and place eh." Hyoyeon said and was about to leave. "Soo, do you want to go to a club tonight at 8pm? At SunYeon's bar." Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung if she would want to join them. "We're underage. By the way, my name is Sooyoung, not Soo." Sooyoung said coldly. "Aye.. That's my sis' bar. Forget it then. Enjoy your meal." Hyoyeon then walked away. Her sister has her own bar..? They must be rich then... Sooyoung thought and continue to eat her rice.

They are having science class now, which is Hyoyeon's least favourite subject. Well, she doesn't have one favourite subject. Hyoyeon is folding paper aeroplanes and then she threw one at Yuri, telling her something. Yuri is Hyoyeon's close friend, they knew each other since middle school. Unfortunately, the paper aeroplane didn't land on Yuri's table, but on the teacher's table, since Yuri's table is close to the teacher's table. The teacher realised the paper and he opened it up. It says "Yuri-ah, let's go to the canteen, I'm bored." "Hyoyeon Kim, since this is the last lesson, come with me to the office. I heard that your math teacher is also going to talk to your sisters." He said and tore the paper. The teacher asked them to do the questions on their book and as usual, the smart Hyoyeon finished doing in five minutes. She then looked at what Sooyoung is writing. "Yah, this is wrong. The light will rekindled if there's oxygen. You know the meaning of rekindled right?" Hyoyeon corrected Sooyoung, but Sooyoung shook her head. "Rekindled means glowing brighter." Hyoyeon explained to Sooyoung and the tall girl found Hyoyeon extremely smart. She's so smart... In every subject. I wonder if she has any subjects that she couldn't do well. Sooyoung stared at Hyoyeon's side face.

They are done for the day and Hyoyeon is in the office with Taeyeon and Sunny. "Your sister prank her classmate by throwing lizards and she sleeps during my class. Not only mine, but every class. May I know what's wrong with her?" Hyoyeon's math teacher said to Taeyeon and Sunny. "Aniyo, Jiyoung told me she loves lizards, so I threw her one." Hyoyeon joked which made her teacher even angrier. "Jiyoung is afraid of even flies, you told me she loves lizards?" Her teacher said. "Yah, shut up." Taeyeon said and kicked Hyoyeon's leg. "Bianhe, I will give her a lesson when she goes home later." Taeyeon said and stood up. "Yah follow me." Taeyeon said and pulled Hyoyeon's green outdoor sports bag. 

"Unnie!" Hyoyeon said and make Taeyeon let go of her. "Hyoyeon-ah, when will you stop creating troubles? I guess it's the 135863th times I've been called down to your school." Taeyeon said and knocked her sister's head. Hyoyeon then quickly went to Sunny. "Soonkyu unnie, let's go for lunch, I know you're hungry." Hyoyeon said and wrapped her arms around Sunny's shoudlers. "Stop creating troubles, if not I'll never talk to you again." Taeyeon is being a kid again. "Aye, you always say this but I know you love me the most, right?" Hyoyeon said and kissed Taeyeon on her cheeks. Sooyoung was walking at the back and she saw Hyoyeon kissing Taeyeon on her cheeks, she somewhat felt jealous. Is that her girlfriend? Am I jealous? YAH what am I thinking? she's such a prankster and flirter, I would never like someone like her. Sooyoung said and tried to shake off her thoughts about Hyoyeon.

It was 8pm and Hyoyeon was waiting for her friends outside her sisters' bar. Hyoyeon was wearing a see-through pink collar shirt, showing her black bra inside with a high waist skirt. Hyoyeon's friends finally reached and they headed in. As usual, Hyoyeon would mix the wine for herself and for her friends. Sometimes she mix them when she's bored with flirting those people. "Hyoyeon-ah, why are you wearing like this?" Sunny asked, looking at Hyoyeon's see-through shirt. "If you have the figure, you have to show." Hyoyeon said and brought the wines to her friends. "Hyoyeon's fans came with her again? Haha." Taeyeon asked and looked over at Hyoyeon's table. "They come here every night, nothing special. Yah and Hyoyeon's becoming more daring, look at what she wears." Sunny said and asked Taeyeon to look at Hyoyeon's shirt. "This kid, she never change." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon and her friends went to the dance floor and dance, Hyoyeon was dancing till she didn't realised that someone was touching her . It was a stranger that was dancing close to Hyoyeon and trying to take advantage of her while Hyoyeon's friends were dancing on the other side. "Yah Taengoo, look at what that guy is doing to Hyoyeonnie." Sunny said and pointed at Hyoyeon. "Aish jinjia, I'll go get her." Taeyeon said and quickly went over to Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon-ah! Come here, come here!" Taeyeon said and pulled Hyoyeon out of the dance floor. "Unnie! What are you doing? I'm dancing!" Hyoyeon shouted and wanted to go back but was pulled by her sister. "Yah, do you know someone touched your ?" Taeyeon said. "Really? I didn't notice." Hyoyeon said. "Go to the bar and help me with those customers." Taeyeon said and pulled Hyoyeon with her. "Arasso arasso." The younger then said reluctantly.

It was 4.15am and Hyoyeon finally reached home, she threw her bag on the couch and went up to her room. Taeyeon and Sunny reached home long ago at 1am while Hyoyeon was still having supper with her friends. Hyoyeon lied down on her bed, she looked to her right side and opened the drawer. That night, Hyoyeon couldn't sleep. She didn't know why. She took out a photobook from the drawer. It was by Jessica. Jessica did a photobook for Hyoyeon, which all their memories were in it, from how they know each other, to how they got together. Hyoyeon couldn't help but to miss Jessica. When she felt that those salty liquids forming in her eyes, she quickly put back the photobook, in case she cries again.

Hyoyeon then bathe and sleep, since she got to wake up at 9 in the morning.

------------------------------------------

Tada~ First chapter, I hope all of you would like it! :)

Please remember to subscribe and give me some opinions so I know where to improve! ^^