Chapter 1

And All These Little Things

“Blind date? Again?...”, SeungRi said, with that annoyed expression drawn in his face. Looking at his hyungs, DaeSung, T.O.P and G-Dragon who is standing in front him. The dance rehearsals just ended, as everyone is now sitting down at the side of the practice room, all taking a rest.

 

            SeungRi stands up, as he wipes his sweat with a towel placed in his shoulder.

 

            “…Are you all serious? Like really serious this time?”, he asked his hyungs, looking at them with that confused look, on what come into the minds of these guys he had been with ever since.

 

            Blind dates. Yes, G-Dragon, T.O.P and DaeSung had set him up on blind dates and this third time this coming Saturday.

 

            “Do we look like we are fooling around ever since we asked you to say yes to this?”, the leader asked as he went near him, looking at him as he crosses his arms.

           

            SeungRi agreed to go on these blind dates, though he doesn’t want to. Even though meeting people is something that he loves, the fact that it will all not end up nicely was already predicted by him.

 

            And still, every time he meets someone new, he still can see the image of the first girl he really love.

 

            “I feel like you were fooling around when you ask me the first time, and can’t you recall what happened just last Tuesday? I almost got home with bruises around my body if I didn’t pretend that T.O.P hyung called me, telling me I need to be at the studio right away.”, he said, as he stands up, and walk towards the door, as the 3 followed him.

 

            “We had no idea the second one had a boyfriend…”, DaeSung said, explaining their side. SeungRi opens the door and walks out the practice room, still followed by the 3, as they all went to the rest room

 

            Yes, the first 2 dates all ended up, him going home frustrated, and almost got him into a big trouble.

 

            His first date looked really nice. The petite young girl entered the restaurant all smiles, as he saw SeungRi sitting at one of the tables waiting for her.

 

            And as the time passes, SeungRi starts to get a little comfortable with the girl, as she looked really pretty as well.

 

            All went well, until G-Dragon called. After a few minutes of talk with him, he goes back to his seat, apologizing to the girl, telling him the Big Bang’s leader was the one who called.

            Ecstatic, the girl asked to make sure it’s the real G-Dragon, that called. SeungRi responded with a nod.

 

            Questions are then followed all talking about him, yes, him, G-Dragon.

           

            And all through out the last minutes of the date, it was JiYong and how handsome he is, is what they had talk about.

 

            He did not like it, really.

 

            Telling it to his hyungs, made them a little bit surprised and embarrassed at the same time. Thinking of making it up with their maknae, they set him up with another one. And this time it is with someone, a little older than him.

 

            As what happened with the first one, it all began smoothly, getting to know each other, sharing stories, as the woman seemed to really like SeungRi.

 

            Until another phone call ended the night. Though this time, he really intended it to happen.

 

            The woman was in the rest room, as her phone that was on the table, rang for the third time now. Curious on who it was, he looks around thinking anyone might see what he was about to do.

 

            He then grabs the phone from the table and look at the name that appears on the screen.

 

            “Jagiya <3”, it flashed as it rang again.

 

            He quickly brings back the phone to where its placed, and drinks his glass of water. Heart beating fast in nervous, he started to think of ways to leave the place now.

           

            Upon finishing the glass of water, the woman finally comes back and sits down at the chair. He places the glass back to the table, as he looked again at her with a smile. As his other hand hides under the table, he would make quick glances at his phone, as he tries to play his ringtone, pretending someone is calling.

 

            The woman got a little curious on what he as doing, but good thing he pressed the buttons right away.

 

            Pretending T.O.P called, he looks back at the woman, and apologized that he needs to go right away.

 

            He walked in a fast pace going out of the restaurant, as sweat drops on his face, nervous. Thinking that the woman’s boy friend, might be around somewhere.

 

            “See? I thought you knew everything about those girls you set me up, but you did not.”, he said, complaining. He opens the rest room’s door, as everyone then entered.

 

            “…That’s why we want to make it up to you, this time we assure you, we know her. We know everything about her.”, DaeSung said, as he leans himself at the closed restroom door.

 

            “Aish. I don’t want to, I don’t want to…”, he whined. Then went near the sink, splashing himself with water, washing his face.

 

            “It’s not that we want you to find someone right away. Find someone that will replace her, find someone then be her boyfriend right away. We want you to meet  new people, new friends, someone that you can talk to anytime, I mean we are here, but our help wouldn’t be enough.”, G-Dragon said, as he went near SeungRi, explaining to him why they did such thing.

 

            “You laugh in front of everyone, you put a smile every time you are on shows, you continue to play pranks on some of our colleagues here, but do you think we don’t see the sadness you are feeling? That every time when you thought every one in the dorm is asleep; we do not hear you crying at the living room?At the wedding, you told us your stomach was aching that you need to go back to the dorm, as the manager caught you locking yourself at your room, talking to your friend at the phone, telling him how hurt you are at that time.  You can pretend to  everyone, but not to us.”, T.O.P continued, serious, concerned with the maknae of the group, as the 2 also agreed.

 

            Struck by his words, he thought they didn’t know. He thought he was good at pretending that he was okay, even though it really hurt him so much to see the woman she loved, not with somebody else, but with his hyung, TaeYang.

 

            But he admits, its much hurtful for him to see her with him, unhappy, longing for his bestfriend ever since, which is TaeYang. SeungRi had been there all these time for her, listening to all her stories, all her complains, letting her cry everything on his arms.

 

            Yet sometimes, no matter what we do, what the others see to us, don’t change.

 

            Splashing water again on his face for the last time, he then wipes it with a towel, and looked at his hyungs again, waiting for his response.

 

“Ya! Hyung, why tell everyone I’m such a cry baby?”, he jokingly said, as he pouts his mouth and faces them.

 

            “No one will know if you say yes to this, araseo?”, G-Dragon said, as he smirked, tapping SeungRi’s head.

 

            “Aish. When is this?”, he asked, while scratching his head.

            “Saturday, same restaurant, at 7PM.”, T.O.P said, as he went to the sink, washing his hands.

 

            He takes a deep breath, and looked at them, waiting for that yes, again.

 

            “Okay, okay. But this is the last, if it does not work, no more of this. Or else…”, he said, threatening, as he went near the rest room’s door.

 

            “Or else what?”, DaeSung asked, curious, as G-Dragon went near him with his eyebrow raised.

           

            “I’ll broadcast another secret from each of you then.”, he said, as he laughed teasingly, running out of the rest room.

 

            “Ya! Come back here!”, JiYong shouted, as he ran to catch the maknae of the group.

 

 

            Surprisingly, things are about to fall into the right place for SeungRi.